PDA

View Full Version : what do they want????????????

rmcc
08-16-2014, 08:19 AM
Sitting here watching the news this morning, saw what is still going on in MO. over kid killed by cop. I know nothing about this but what I see on the news, but I have to ask, what do the people want the police to do? If it was a "bad" shooting the cop needs to be charged, if not then the guy probably did something to warrant getting shot. PERIOD!! We all recognize the fact we have to have a police force not a police state. There are checks and balances that we all know exist and most of us follow. This is not a race issue, it is a right versus wrong issue!! Just my 2 cents worth.

rmcc

MtGun44
08-16-2014, 08:27 AM
There are a lot of people that want to make this into a race issue, Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, and
a bunch of lawyers looking to make money and fame off of stuff like this. Same stuff as the
self defense shooting in Fla, where the guy was eventually found not guilty after being
crucified in the press for months.

They have a video of this thug (whom the press has been claiming is a "gentle giant") strong
arm robbing a convenience store, so their "he's an angel" won't sell. The "witness" that
claims he was shot down in cold blood is his accomplice in the strong arm robbery, so has
zero credibility as far as I am concerned. Lots of folks looking to get a chance to loot a
liquor store or a Nike store, just thugs and lowlives going crazy with approval from the
media and the black "we're the victims" crowd like Jackson and Sharpton, who make a
good living from the victim business shaking down big companies and getting federal
grant money to "study" and "help" folks.

Bill

Pb2au
08-16-2014, 08:48 AM
It is the classic perception verses reality.
In the beginning, a young man was shot by a cop during a 'routine' stop.
The dead young man was was lauded as a victim, a good fellow, salt of the earth, etc, etc, etc.
The public howled in indignation of the violence, demanded to crucify the officer, and in replacement of that, decided to burn and loot all the local businesses.
So through a lack of information and media spin, chaos is the result.
Now, we see more info.
The young man was identified as a suspect in a robbery, thus corrupting his angelic persona created by the media.
The perception of him walking along minding his own beeswax and being unreasonably hassled by the cops was shattered as it was revealed that he was walking thought the center of a street causing traffic problems,,,
The list will grow and grow.

Perception verses reality.
Perception created by an excited public and media;
Young man unreasonably stopped and ultimately killed by nefarious racist cops.
Reality( so far mind you);
Young man involved in depredations and general less than constructive behavior, that happens to be black, gets in a row in a convenience store to steal 2$ worth of cigars, physically threatens the clerk, and soon after is approached by the police while stopping traffic by walking through the center of the street. Some sort of dust ensues, ultimately arriving to the young fellows death.

Me, I'm still waiting on more info as to what exactly happened when the officers stopped this fellow.

bob208
08-16-2014, 09:05 AM
could you see today medias headlines on the family in the sound of music.

disgruntled army officer abandons post. kidnaps nun and children. flees country.

hiram1
08-16-2014, 10:04 AM

disgruntled army officer abandons post. kidnaps nun and children. flees country.

omg that is so funny and that is the way it would go down .how funny is that

Janoosh
08-16-2014, 10:12 AM
As a side note..."buying" cigars = blunts. I was raised inner city, still work there, cigar outer wrapper is used for marijuana use. This "angel" was just livin the thug life...

flyingmonkey35
08-16-2014, 10:30 AM
Are the big names sch sharpton etc. Going to condem the actions of the public ?

Obama needs to step in and state that they will prosecute any person who is or was found to be looting.

There's plenty of photos out there.

GhostHawk
08-16-2014, 10:44 AM
Anyone else remember the Watt's riots? It seems once a decade blacks are determined to find an excuse to go crazy and end up looting, killing and burning down their own neighbor hood.

Nothing is ever as simple as the media portrays. Actions have consequence's.

alleyoop
08-16-2014, 10:47 AM
It's much more about race or maybe ethnicity is a better term, as a general rule most ethnic groups fear and distrust cops. Many of these groups brought their fear with them from the old country. many are raised that way by parents and grandparents who lived the abuse of the pre-civil rights era. Ok need examples, often when a crime occurs in an ethnic neighborhood witness can't be found sometimes this is from fear of the criminal other times it's fear of outsiders (cops ) our revolving door justice system contributes to this as well. Yet when a member of the ethnic group is attacked or killed by an outsider ( justified or not ) the group bands together.

TXGunNut
08-16-2014, 11:02 AM
Have no idea how something like this gets blown all out of purportion and becomes a huge "story". Of all the things we have going on right now the attention paid to this situation is beyond silly. We have bigger issues to concern ourselves with. In this case the truth is known but the big press and the agitators have little interest in the truth.
To answer the OP's question there's a lot of people who want their 15 minutes of fame, no matter the cost.

flyingmonkey35
08-16-2014, 11:26 AM
I have to be honest here.

Im a white male. Ex LEO

I loved the job and the community.

But I'd feel betrayed by the community. If i served their. And would debate on continuing to do so.

To Protect and Serve. That is what every LEO agency,s core fundamental code is.

I have never met a LEO that wants to wright a citation. Or break up a fight.
Or arrest anyone.

They do it because its needed. Society as a whole still needs us.

Threw out history police have been there in one form or another. Patrolling the city, guarding the wall, defending those who need defending.

Read a book or any study about a utopian society still require a police force of some type.

Anyway nuff said.

Shame on them.

Love Life
08-16-2014, 11:32 AM
This is what American Blacks in inner cities (ghettos, hoods, etc) do. I am not surprised by their actions in any of this. I'm just glad it's happening in a state where the citizenry is allowed to defend themselves.

Bad Water Bill
08-16-2014, 11:52 AM
Does anyone remember the King story?

The day the story broke Rush was on the radio talking about the WHOLE video taping of the incident as it was sent to him from someone in Europe.

Many miles of high speed chase BEFORE King was stopped.

He came out of his car swinging IIRC a tire iron and downed several LE BEFORE the video footage we saw was shown.

At that time Rush said "I wonder if the full video of the chase and Rodners actions will ever be shown"?

Well we all know of the violence that followed simply because the media had their own adgenda to sell no matter the cost to innocent folks like all of the residents that watched their whole life go up in flames or the many businesses that were destroyed by looters who got what they wanted.

And this type of action has been going on since the 60s.

When will the media be held accountable for their spinning of the incident and have to pay out of their own pockets (yes from reporters all the way to the top executives) for the hospital bills, damage to public AND private property, overtime for the police and fire departments and the list would be a very long one.

08-16-2014, 12:38 PM
Nothing less than a tribal mentality looking for any excuse to run amok, burn and pillage; egged on and condoned by a media mindset that is wont to point blame and pass judgment rather than look for and report just the facts.

All the while, the man who was supposed to bring us all together, utters his typical platitudes and hopes the situation will correct itself.

A sad commentary on contemporary American society.

starmac
08-16-2014, 01:01 PM
Something to think about. Our genuine president, doj, sec of state, several of the hand picked czars, along with some supposed ministers have more than once openly incited this sort of thing here and abroad.
This administration has been pushing for something like this to happen, but on more of a national level, for some reason. If this gets big (I doubt it does) then we may find out what our powers to be have had planned.

Dale in Louisiana
08-16-2014, 01:48 PM
As a side note..."buying" cigars = blunts. I was raised inner city, still work there, cigar outer wrapper is used for marijuana use. This "angel" was just livin the thug life...

What?!? Do you mean to say that this angelic youth wasn't indulging in a little cheap tobacco on his way home from choir practice?

dale in Louisiana

TXGunNut
08-16-2014, 02:11 PM

Live the gangsta life, die the gangsta death. If you're lucky someone will try to make a martyr of you, but you'll still be dead. I just don't understand kids these days, very sad.

Garyshome
08-16-2014, 02:32 PM
They want to know what you got before they will tell you what they want.

rmcc
08-16-2014, 02:59 PM
I started this thread to see if maybe it was just me with this perception...now I see I am not alone. I do not want to make this a race issue but every example cited above belongs to the same race!! I am tired of being told that they are being held back by a white society. Let's examine the facts:

1) There is not one person alive in this country whose grandfather and probably great grandfather owned slaves. The institution of slavery died in 1865. Racial prejudice did continue into the 20th century and beyond. My ancestors are Irish from 1810 in this country. We were villified as "Mics", lowest form of life known to man. The Irish were denied priveleges and station. My point being, the Irish rose above their station in society by effort and time. The same time has been given to other races in this country, some have used the time to better their lot and some have not.

2) Education is a public and private institution in this country. Everyone has the same oppurtunity for advancement. You have to work for it!! It is not an entitlement. If you don't have the grades to get into college, whose fault is it. If you don't have he money, you get a job. May not be the job you want, but it's a means to an end and pays tuition.

3) the family unit.....I get tired of hearing about broken homes with no father figure. Again, whose fault is this? Sad, yes!! Divorce rate is highest it has ever been. Single parent families are at highest level ever. But it is not a race issue.

Yes, I remember Watts, Rodney King, Detroit, and others. If all those incidents were neccessary to bring about social awareness and change, why are they repeating them today in Missouri. I can't remember who said it but it went something like....(the definition of insanity is to keep doing the same thing time after time and expecting a different result).....

If all would take responsibility for their own actions, this would include media, government, and John Q. Public we could turn this country around!! No, I do not know what it is like to be a minority. I do not profess to know, but I do know right from wrong. That is what this is all about!!

wallenba
08-16-2014, 03:54 PM
I listen a bit everyday. One thing I picked up on was this. In referring to Michael Brown, even after watching him perpetrate a crime, the talking heads use the term "allegedly". But when talking about the cop, the say, "he gunned down Michael Brown" etc., etc. Their choice of phraseology is inflammatory. Sometimes I think the reporters strive to keep the issue on the edge of civil unrest just so the story won't die down. Guaranteeing the next days news story.

The 'friend' of Michael who gave the first witness statements obviously has a self serving interest in his version. He was on video too when the robbery went down. He has no credibility with me.

I smell some rats here, and it's not from the cops.

markinalpine
08-16-2014, 04:08 PM

Captain (I think that was his grade) von Trapp was in the German Navy. Still a good point, though.
Mark [smilie=s:

xs11jack
08-16-2014, 10:12 PM
Just heard on the tv the State Police capt is in charge of the police forces in the area just joined up with the Black Panther organization in Fergeson. That aught to make things all better.
Ole Jack

schutzen
08-16-2014, 10:36 PM
Captain (I think that was his grade) von Trapp was in the German Navy. Still a good point, though.
Mark [smilie=s:

Yes, he was a Captain in the Navy, but it was the Austrian Navy not the KregsMarine. He left Austria to join the British Navy to fight the Nazis.

milsurpcollector1970
08-16-2014, 11:17 PM
First let me tell you all where I am coming from. I am a white male. I was a police officer near Ferguson for 10 years. I don't really blame folks for being upset Not the rioting part but the protesting Black folks have a lot of baggage when it comes to this kind of thing. You cant shoot an unarmed fleeing felon haven't been able to for 40 years. His body was laying face down in the street with his back to the cop car. I saw the pictures. Ferguson is only 30% white but has a city council that is almost all white and a police department that is 90% white. What people want in Ferguson is for the County to arrest the cop and charge him. Being a cop is a heavy responsibility you gotta make judgment calls all day long. Sometimes those calls can get you fired, prosecuted or killed if you do the wrong thing.

MaryB
08-17-2014, 12:04 AM
Where is video from the car? The live audio that goes with it? Video from security cameras in the area? That is what needs to be shown, not the talking heads who are being inflammatory because they want ratings. Liberal media outlets have an agenda and it is not one of freedom.

Bad Water Bill
08-17-2014, 08:59 AM
IIRC the city had purchased the cameras but was lacking the funds to have the cameras installed.

Hickory
08-17-2014, 09:46 AM
My thoughts;

A lot, if not all of the problems in America and the racial tentions are due to the lack of accountability. A woman becomes pregnant with no shame to herself or family, the government jumps in with no requirements or restrictions, and rewards the "victim" with food housing and medical coverage. ? Where is the family.

The child grows up in an environment of entitlement, (You owe me!) Both, weather male or female will have as a role model their mother or non-father to set their path in life, with no responsibility. This is both an environmental and social conditioning, a trap that will forever lock into dependency. Not to mention the peer pressure. Not to better themselves in life but to get even with society. Or to get what is owed to you.

rmcc
08-17-2014, 10:58 AM
I was not going to commemnt on this again until I saw Face the Nation this morning and read the post from HICKORY. My first assessment of this is still correct, I believe, but I now have to ask.....what if the 18 year old was white? Would we hear about any of this? I would like to believe we would but I would just be kidding myself!! It would be on page 6 of the E section. It would not have mattered if the LEO was white, black, or purple!! Sorry folks, but this is really getting under my skin!!!

rmcc

Janoosh
08-17-2014, 11:40 AM
Dale, you crack me up..!!!
Von Trapp, from the Sound of Music, was a U-boat captain during WW1, the "scourge" of the Adriatic or something like that.
Back on topic..."We" will never know the truth, because it doesnt fit the agenda.

Bad Water Bill
08-17-2014, 12:41 PM
When they were trying to paint "poor young child" Tratvon, there was an 80+ WHITE couple beaten (she was raped and murdered) by IIRC 3 young BLACK men and we never heard a single word or complaint about their crimes on the national media.

rmcc
08-17-2014, 12:50 PM
Last fall a guy pulled into a parking lot where a bunch of young people were congregated. Don't know exactly what happened but man was pulled out of car and beaten to death in front of his daughter by four of the young men. His daughter tried to call for help but some of the young girls threw her phone over the hill where she, the daughter, could not find it. The man was 40 years old. He and his daughter were white. All the other people involved were black. This happened in Des Moines Iowa. Where was all the outrage and media attention? 3 of the little ******** got sent up for life. The other sentences went downhill from there. Where was the Eric Holder and the Justice Dept.? This was handled, as it should have been, as a crime. PERIOD!! There was no mention of race.
Please tell me what the difference is??

SSGOldfart
08-17-2014, 01:07 PM
Hmmm I give up on reading this type of posts maybe raindrop some weapons ammo and let them kill each other looting really has nothing to do with the issue at hand

montana_charlie
08-17-2014, 03:22 PM
Where is video from the car? The live audio that goes with it? Video from security cameras in the area? That is what needs to be shown, not the talking heads who are being inflammatory because they want ratings.
Well here is a side of the story that comes from someone close to the cop who did the deed.
http://patdollard.com/2014/08/watch-exposed-reversal-of-alleged-facts-officer-darren-wilson-did-know-about-strong-arm-robbery-started-to-arrest-michael-brown-so-brown-tried-to-murder-wilson/

And, a video in which an off-camera eye-witness appears to validate her account ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=UU8Cl1auGd-pfIAybQmaQLjA&v=U9jGYu4IOt8

CM

GOPHER SLAYER
08-17-2014, 03:55 PM
Several years ago there was horrible case of a beating, rape and murder involving a white teenage boy and his girl friend and five black yewts. It happened in the state of Tennessee. It got a brief [and I mean very brief] mention in some of the mainstream press and then the story was buried. This infuriated Bill O'Reilly who reported on the story and said he would cover it if no one else did. I never saw him mention it again. Maybe some of are friends in Tennessee could tell what the outcome of the case was.

abunaitoo
08-17-2014, 05:00 PM
What we have to beware of, is that the cops have to much power.
In Hawaii we've had three cop shooting in the last three weeks. Two died.
They probably deserved it.
Thing that is disturbing here is that the cops investigate it themselves.
Nothing is released to the public unless the cop is charged. Nothing.
Many cops here have been fired for taking/dealing drugs.
We even have a few that were let back on the force after their union got involved.
Cops here have no one to fear.
If you see a cop doing something wrong, who you going to call????
There are a few good ones, but they just turn a blind eye to any abuse. What else can they do.
What do some of your communities do to keep your cops in line????

Duckiller
08-17-2014, 05:07 PM
rmcc is wrong about people owning slaves. I will be 72 years old at the end of this year. One of my great grandfathers died of wounds he got at Chattanouga while wearing gray. My family is from around Mexico Mo and I assume that some of them may have owned a slave or two. Lincoln with his Emansipation Proclemation stole my family's property. I want my reparation including interest. What the citizens of Fergueson want is a police force that looks something like them and won't be so eager to shoot their children. See post #26. You don't shoot unarmed people no matter how big they are. If you can't handle a 6'+ 300lb man without shooting him then you probably shouldn't be a cop. The officer greatly raised the force level when he shoot Mr Brown. He may have been justified to use his night stick on him but shooting was not justified. Police committed another murder.
But that is ok. LA County Sheriff Dept has shot two innocent people in the last few weeks and no one has lost their job or gone to jail. The Sheriff himself has held a news conference and admitted that his deputies have shot innocent people. The American people need to come together and demilitarize police departments. They don't need tanks, ARs or armour plating.

rmcc
08-17-2014, 06:08 PM
I apologize to you DUCKILLER and hope you receive your long overdue property reclaimation damages. However, I disagree with you on the police issue. A police state is one thing, a police force is another. They may be armed the same but are very different entities. At what point do you want the police force to be disarmed to the point of Barney Fife? North Hollywood and Miami come to mind why this does not work!! Would you want to go up against some of these gangs that have full automatic weapons with a handgun? Not me! When people start acting like citizens and not terrorists than maybe we can return to pre 9/11 armaments. Until then, if they want tanks, I will vote for it.
If the cop shot the man in error, he should be tried. If they find out he did not, he should be exonerated and go on about his business. It is the media and the " rush to judgement" mentality in Mo right now that is causing more harm than good!! You are also correct, to a point, that a cop needs to be equipped to handle a 300 lb man up to the point he fears for his life. At that point the basic human right to protect yourself trumps all laws. Better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6 is still the law of the land.

The bottom line is you have to believe in the system. Yes, it makes mistakes and has flaws. Unless you want to give up ALL your guns, like they did in Britain and trust a cop will get there in time (which they don't there either), you have to accept certain rules we live by.

08-17-2014, 08:23 PM
Whether the shooting was justified, or not, is no excuse for pillaging the neighborhood and endangering the lives of innocent people.

Blaming their lawlessness on a way of life that ended 150 years ago is a non-starter. Put the blame where it belongs: their lack of respect for others and themselves, no sense of responsibility to others and themselves, no sense of duty to their community and country, a lack of education (though they are guaranteed a free 12-year education) the lack of a structured family life, the lack of a desire to improve their life.

I've heard their excuses all my life. You and I, as American taxpayers, have spent billions of dollars, our state and federal lawmakers have enacted laws to atone for past inequities and grievances, and that give them preferential job and education treatment (I can speak from experience). Still, they refuse to help themselves. Still, they pillage and burn.

To paraphrase this thread's title: What more do they want?

rmcc
08-17-2014, 08:29 PM
Thank YOU 462!!

45 2.1
08-17-2014, 08:53 PM
The bottom line is you have to believe in the system.

The "System" in St. Louis is BROKEN. It has been for many years. Blacks control everything that happens one way or another. I worked there (amongst them) for 11 years and finally had my fill of the attitude shown there and left. It won't stop until there isn't anymore funding given them to fund entitlement citizens there and will get worse as times goes on.

MaryB
08-17-2014, 11:54 PM
Exactly, the only way they will ever get ahead is to learn to help themselves instead of tearing down their community. Most of those businesses will probably close up and move, who wants to be where you are not appreciated. Someone on aother forum told me I was special because I had white privilege. So they got my life story, some special privilege, I was born poor just like they are. I started working summers for my grandfather at age 8 tending chickens, picking rocks, weeding fields etc. As I got older I tossed bales and helped milk. Also helped plant and harvest with a little 2 row in the husk corn picker.

I also ran a crew from age 14 weeding fields for other farmers to make money. I saved but I also helped pay for the stuff my family needed, we all pitched in part of our income and as a family we pulled ourselves out of poverty by the time I was 15. We had a tiny 20 foot camper at the lake that we packed 7 people into for fun on weekends, fish we caught fed us but also went home to fill the freezer. We also hunted every fall, my brothers were into duck hunting, my sisters and myself preferred to go sit in the woods and pick off squirrels and rabbits. We all pheasant hunted and deer hunted.

At age 16 I was managing a Radio Shack that a local farmer owned. It was only a part time job in a franchise but it added to my money stash for college. He gave me the job because of my work ethic and love of electronics, I had my ham license at age 14 and spent a lot of money there on parts. In fall I also worked until 4am at a DelMonte corn packing plant picking rocks and garbage off the conveyor belt to the cutters. We also shucked what the shuckers missed and broke off excess stalk that would jam up the cutters. My back was 4 feet from the cutters and by shift end I was coated from head to foot in corn. I ride shared with a lady that worked there and we would lay a tarp on the car seat it was so nasty.

That is white privilege, work hard and make your own way, maybe 10% of the country gets a free ride from rich parents, the rest of us worked for what we have and learned a work ethic I carried forward to retirement. I still have a hard time not over doing things because I know it needs doing and then I pay for it when I don't take it slow.

The black community needs to get out of the government slave plantation and find out what hard work and education can do if you make it happen yourself. I didn't have handouts as I grew up, we worked as a family to make things happen, we worked as a family to buy and remodel a house that led to buying and remodeling 5 others before dad finally built a new one. I would come home after work and swing a hammer stripping an old house to the bare walls so we could totally redo the interiors. We paid for things as a family and split the profits as a family(of course mom and dad got the bulk, they took the bulk of the risk although I put $5k into 2 of the houses and got a bigger share, otherwise us 5 kids were just cheap labor).

MtGun44
08-18-2014, 12:29 AM
Autopsy shows 6 shots, all in the front. One to the top of the head, either head down during
bull run or was falling after another shot disabled him, when that one hit. This matches with the
thug running at the officer, as has been reported, including an eyewitness that was accidentally
recorded in the background of another video, then posted online.

Bill

waksupi
08-18-2014, 12:34 AM
Reparations? They should be paid by the individual African tribes who were capturing and selling the slaves. I kinda got an idea it would all equal out pretty darned fast.

Bad Water Bill
08-18-2014, 01:22 AM
Reparations? They should be paid by the individual African tribes who were capturing and selling the slaves. I kinda got an idea it would all equal out pretty darned fast.

What would have happened to the captives if they had not been sold to the slavers that bought them to America?

smokeywolf
08-18-2014, 04:10 AM
Just stumbled across this.

You won't see these pictures of young Michael Brown in the main stream media.

http://patdollard.com/2014/08/meet-the-real-michael-brown-violent-gun-toting-gangbanger/

smokeywolf
08-18-2014, 08:07 AM
The one's selling the Africans for slaves are likely the ancestors of same ones living in mud huts today. I'd love to see today's AFRICAN-Americans try to get reparations from them.

"African-Americans"? I'd love to see most of those multi-generational welfare blacks point out on a map, what part of Africa their family originates.

waksupi
08-18-2014, 09:49 AM
I've read some African history of the slavers. Those who weren't captured for slaves, were killed outright. Everything burned, scorched earth policy. Many who were captured were used as slaves there until they got sick or hurt, then were killed. Maybe the exports were the lucky ones.

bob208
08-18-2014, 11:41 AM
I say round up the gangs rioters black panthers and others and ship them off to Africa. after all aids and now ebola are emptying out that part of the world for them to return to.

country gent
08-18-2014, 11:54 AM
They want attention from Federal goverment, Buy rioting and looting they get the federal involved and the goverment for years has appeased these groups not prosecuting for crimes. But offering goods and services for compliance. BAsically rewarding unacceptable behavior. Look at gun buy backs they are purchased with very few checks and destroyed with no checks as to stolen, used in crime or such. Giving a way to dispose of crime used weapons with no repercussions. Same goes on with these roits, goverment will rebuild bigger better and new, supply all the niceties and never prosecute anyone.

seagiant
08-18-2014, 01:09 PM
Hi,
Sailed with a guy on a grain ship that went to Mombasa. There was a Black guy (American) that went ashore with his gold chains and PHAT pants, fancy football jersey,$100 Nikes. Ready to do the town!

He came back to the ship almost naked! The local blacks kicked his butt,took his gold and clothes and called him a "White Boy"! The white Americans never had a problem and enjoyed the port! Just sayin! There is a whole new attutude out there for some of these people if they ever get away from the East Coast!

Hamish
08-18-2014, 01:27 PM
http://patdollard.com/2014/08/watch-exposed-reversal-of-alleged-facts-officer-darren-wilson-did-know-about-strong-arm-robbery-started-to-arrest-michael-brown-so-brown-tried-to-murder-wilson/

Ickisrulz
08-18-2014, 01:33 PM

While the attached story rings true, why haven't the police come forward with this information. For that matter, why wait until after the trouble to release that this guy was a robbery suspect? Why haven't they arrested his accomplice shown on the video? It makes me wonder what is going on in that town and why.

bob208
08-18-2014, 01:44 PM
remember this is how this bunch rules by riot or threat of riot. that is why we have the imposter in the white house. can not keep him from running they mite riot. when that statement was made and they let him run. we went from a nation of laws and constitution to mob rule. I think the mob is being used by the current imposter to get his way and ruin this country.

Bad Water Bill
08-18-2014, 02:03 PM
With the graffiti "snitches get stitches" sprayed on walls it JUST MIGHT take time before someone stepped forward with a video or an eye witness report.

If you still had to live in that HOOD with that kind of rioters just how fast would you be to step up and endanger not only yourself but your home and all of your loved ones?

Also we "the civilians" have no idea just what orders from on high were sent to the local,county and state police as to just what they can say or do because it was a black child shot by a trigger happy nasty white cop that did the shooting.

Finally some courageous residents have stepped up to expose just what actually transpired and just how innocent (NOT) he was.

rmatchell
08-18-2014, 03:12 PM
Well its all going to get better now. The National Guard has been called in. Surely the that will cause the protesters to be peaceful again.

(What color do we use for sarcasm again)

I dont understand the fuss over the whole situation. I wasnt there so I cant say what happened. Either way if by some chance he was an innocent kid then the officer will have to answer for his actions if not then the officer was doing his job. I know things cant be that simple but they should be.

Southern Son
08-19-2014, 06:37 AM
While the attached story rings true, why haven't the police come forward with this information. For that matter, why wait until after the trouble to release that this guy was a robbery suspect? Why haven't they arrested his accomplice shown on the video? It makes me wonder what is going on in that town and why.

Police are not allowed to comment on matters that have not been finalised, whether in court or what ever. How would you feel if you had been charged with something by the police and before the matter went to court, they went and told the media all the best bits of the case, poisoning the jury pool before the case even got to court.

pmer
08-19-2014, 08:08 AM
I suppose the protesters are upset at the release of the robbery video because it disproves their point and makes them look foolish. So far it seems to me that the kid was high on pot, just robbed a store, confronted a LEO in or very close to his car, then got shot several times on a charge back to the officer. Plus the officer had a puffed up face too. I'm so sorry for the family but that kid was on a trajectory of evil.

Anywhere in the book of Proverbs, from the mob, the kid, the exploited parents and foolish leaders like Sharpton continuing to reach in the wrong direction, its a shame they can't see the dark path that they are on.

EMC45
08-19-2014, 12:09 PM
"What do they want????????"

Free stuff and to break things.

Hamish
08-19-2014, 12:52 PM
"What do they want????????"

Free stuff and to break things.

dang it, you beat me to it,,,but you forgot the last part,,,

"Free stuff, to break things, and everyone to kiss their backsides with the reverence that ignorant, backward, atheist, douchebag, lazy, corrupt, scumbags think they should."

There, fixed it for you,,,,

seagiant
08-19-2014, 04:36 PM
dang it, you beat me to it,,,but you forgot the last part,,,

"Free stuff, to break things, and everyone to kiss their backsides with the reverence that ignorant, backward, atheist, douchebag, lazy, corrupt, scumbags think they should."

There, fixed it for you,,,,

Hi,
Right on,Bro! They want to be able to do whatever they want to do and everyone just let them!

Got bad news for them!

Ain't gonna happen in MY world!

dtknowles
08-19-2014, 05:32 PM
I am glad to see the comments from those people who have a good grasp of the situation.

Tim

MaryB
08-19-2014, 11:02 PM
News today is the officer has a broken eye socket bone and that 6 witnesses plus a YouTube video all say that the idiot charged the officer leaving him no choice but to shoot.

As far as the looters go many are from out of town and only there to cause trouble. They could care less about the dead guy, they want to raise a war against the police. Seeing tweets from ISIS calling for muslims to go to MO and fight

Mik
08-20-2014, 06:29 AM
The police generally aren't in the habit of releasing information about ongoing investigations because it tends to taint witness statements.

It would be difficult to distinguish real witnesses from faux witnesses if everyone knew everything the police knew.