PDA

View Full Version : bullshop lube

Lloyd Smale
01-27-2008, 02:48 PM
While i tried it to day for the first time. I havent been able to cast in a couple months and finally said that hell with it and bucked up and went to the barn. I casted both the pb and gc version of the new 4570 group buy molds. Ive got to admit the stuff seems to work. the molds seem to be casting real well too.

mroliver77
01-27-2008, 04:33 PM
How's the pain Lloyed? I am trying to take as little pain meds as possible but it's killin me. Glad you got out to the barn. J

Lloyd Smale
01-27-2008, 06:17 PM
aint been to good but im trying to do like you are and take as few meds as absolutely nessisary and maybe we shouldnt be so stuborn and just eat the dammed things.

crabo
01-27-2008, 06:32 PM
One of the things they told me when I had my knees replaced, was that the pain meds don't work as good if you wait until you can't stand it to take them. If you take them regularly for a while, the pain will be less. You can start tapering off as you go, but at first take them regular, even if it is at longer intervals than they recommend. Worked for me.

Shiloh
01-29-2008, 08:52 PM
One of the things they told me when I had my knees replaced, was that the pain meds don't work as good if you wait until you can't stand it to take them. If you take them regularly for a while, the pain will be less. You can start tapering off as you go, but at first take them regular, even if it is at longer intervals than they recommend. Worked for me.

For cry'in out loud fellas, take the pills. Your recovery will be better if there is less pain. Like you, I don't like to medicate either, but working in a Surgical Dept and talking with nurses who treat ortho cases, they say take the meds!!

Shiloh :castmine:

Bullshop
01-29-2008, 09:22 PM
Even I didnt know it worked as a pain med, kewl.
BIC/BS

Marlin Junky
01-30-2008, 05:13 AM
I've noticed that Bullplate lube prevents alloy from sticking to mold surfaces so I would like to coat especially the inner faces of my molds with it while not getting any inside the cavities. Does anyone apply Bullplate to the mold faces during the mold preheating phase?

MJ

1Shirt
01-30-2008, 12:37 PM
I use it on the tip of my Hollowpointer tips! Dip it in hot after putting it in the hot lead and wipe it off. Works great for me!
1Shirt!:coffee:

Lloyd Smale
01-31-2008, 05:55 AM
Heck maybe I could inject it in my back. I sure doubt if it would make things worse!!!
Even I didnt know it worked as a pain med, kewl.
BIC/BS

Swamprat1052
01-31-2008, 12:02 PM
Lloyd,

I have been having my neighbors 22 yr old daughter rub it on my back for a couple of weeks now. It's not helping but I aint telling.

Swamprat

Scrounger
01-31-2008, 01:49 PM
Did you tell her it will cause breast enlargement too?