PDA

View Full Version : The bridge

GOPHER SLAYER
08-14-2014, 05:58 PM
I have been following the TV show, The Bridge and I am confused. If anyone else is watching I could use some help. I am not sure but I may have missed an episode. It seems they introduce new characters every week and everyone seems to know who they are but me. For example who was the guy they just cremated? Also who is the guy that just moved into the apartment with Dianne Kruger and why was he stealing crayon drawings from her and for that matter who drew them? One more question. Who is this Eleanor person and where did she come from. Maybe I did miss one episode. Any help would be appreciated.

frkelly74
08-14-2014, 06:05 PM
just like " Lost" only different.

duke76
08-14-2014, 06:22 PM
The guy they cremated is the guy that killed Dianne Kruger sister.
The guy that moved in with Dianne Kruger is the brother to the guy they cremated. not sure why about the crayon drawings
eleanor came from the states and she works for the Cartel that is laundering money through the banks

I tried to to watch this show recently and was very confused also so I just asked my coworker(that wanted me to watch the show) these questions to answer for you. Dont feel bad I watched 3 episodes and am totally lost I dont know wether to keep watching and try to figure it out or just give up and stick with Hell on wheels on amc and Tyrant on fx

376Steyr
08-14-2014, 06:38 PM
Lucky me. I watched the pilot and just wasn't able to suspend my disbelief enough to accept the idea of an autistic police detective who can barely function in society, along with a villain who had the technological expertise of a "Batman" villain. Never watched another episode.

starmac
08-14-2014, 10:32 PM
Never heard of it, and it sounds as if I didn't miss anything. lol

tomme boy
08-14-2014, 10:34 PM
I like it. Have watched every one.

nicholst55
08-15-2014, 03:14 PM
It's better in Swedish. The original, I mean.

shaune509
08-15-2014, 05:46 PM
I like the show and you are right if you mis one you are lost. My main dislike is the subtitle for spanish lines, all my tv's are 25" or less makining it hard to read before the change.
Shaune509

abunaitoo
08-15-2014, 06:33 PM
I like the show.
Lots of twist in the story line.
You might have missed one or two episodes.
Eleanor is some kind of book keeper/money launderer for the cartel. She was an Amish, but something happened to her, and she's a little off. Psychopath.
The drug boss, Falsto Galvan, has someone Eleanor cares about. Don't know if he or she, or who they are to her. They are crazy and locked in a cage.
The crayon drawings were made by the guy they cremated.
Sonya would visit him and he would give her some of his drawings.
Brother stole some of them when the brother died.
I'm thinking Sonya is thinking they may hold a clue as to why he killed her sister.But Sonya is kind of wacko.
But she's cute.
Story now has not much to do with the bridge. But it might later.

GOPHER SLAYER
08-15-2014, 08:43 PM
Thanks guys. You have cleared up some of my confusion.