PDA

View Full Version : Tacobell lube

1johnlb
08-12-2014, 03:18 PM
Is it just me or is Taco bells main ingredient laxitive.
:swagemine:

DeanWinchester
08-12-2014, 03:21 PM
Taco Bell
Run like hell
.....to El Baņo!

markinalpine
08-12-2014, 03:26 PM
Taco Bell has their way of easing things along, but we have a local Mexican diner where if you pick up one of their tacos and hold it off level, the grease just "runs" [pun intended] out.
Good stuff,
Mark [smilie=s:

DeanWinchester
08-12-2014, 03:28 PM
Taco Bell has their way of easing things along, but we have a local Mexican diner where if you pick up one of their tacos and hold it off level, the grease just "runs" [pun intended] out.
Good stuff,
Mark [smilie=s:

That's nasty.
Our local 'Messican dive makes the BEST tacos. Crispy, nothing greasy and the meat is juicy but not sloppy.

Cornbread
08-12-2014, 03:35 PM
When I was in the Marines and we weren't deployed but were training on Pendleton we used to go into the field Monday and come out Thursday afternoon and field day the barracks. Friday we would clean weapons and then get inspected and provided everything went well with inspection we would get secured for liberty for the weekend. Thursday evening after field day we would generally send one of the boots for Taco Bell run. We would eat it and sometime that evening things would "loosen up" from eating MREs from Monday - Thursday so by Friday morning you were ready for libbo and didn't feel like you had a three pound brick in your lower intestine. So Taco Bell does have its uses but after I got out I have never eaten it since.

Garyshome
08-12-2014, 03:38 PM
Taco Hell?

tomme boy
08-12-2014, 07:50 PM
King Buffet or Buffet King is my choice in a laxative! Don't know what it is with the Chinese food, but I have to be within running distance of the head about an hour later.

Love Life
08-12-2014, 07:52 PM
Taco Bell is the best after a 4 day bender.

plmitch
08-12-2014, 08:01 PM
Taco Bell is the best after a 4 day bender.

Theres truth to this!

Wayne Smith
08-12-2014, 08:33 PM
NOTHING is best after a four day bender!! I don't eat at Taco Bell.

twc1964
08-12-2014, 09:28 PM
Tomme boy, that's the darned msg. they slop that stuff on everything to make up for the teenagers doing the cooking. It usually gives me the screaming squirts. now i ask if they use the stuff. its like drinking a bucket of turbo lax big time lol

Beagle333
08-12-2014, 09:37 PM
"Taco Bell was the only restaurant to survive the Franchise Wars."
"So?"
"So... now all restaurants are Taco Bell."

dragon813gt
08-12-2014, 09:37 PM
Taco Bell is one of the few fast food joints I will still eat at. I don't care how much of it is actually meat. I don't care that the drive thru is always ten minutes or more. I don't care if I can order some KFC along w/ it. It's definitely not the best food around. But there is something about it. All the local Mexican joints have raised their prices to the point where it's to much to eat there. Three nacho cheese locos tacos and a chicken quesadilla for $8 is right up my alley. I lived on their tacos the summer of '97 after I graduated from high school. They were two for a buck :)

MaryB
08-12-2014, 11:14 PM
Taco Johns if I want tacos. No laxative effect and not to greasy. White Castle cleans me out fast, hours is all it takes...

starmac
08-13-2014, 12:26 AM
I guess from growing up in Texas and new Mexico, but nothing on a taco bell menu reminds me of mexican food. I have tried a few items, but never saw the need to try it twice.

fryboy
08-13-2014, 03:48 AM
it's the water ... they import it from mejico ( montezuma's revenge ) :kidding:

Cactus Farmer
08-13-2014, 08:33 AM
Our local place is Elva's Tacos , nee, Mario's. It's been there for 30+ years and is not typical fast food. They ladies are nice too........excellent hot sauce too. $2.25 shredded brisket tacos, $2.75 Mexican grilled cheese.....awesome food from hard working folks.

Blanco
08-13-2014, 08:40 AM
Run for the border was a code :shock:

Cornbread
08-13-2014, 11:08 AM
My favorite Mexican place is in Sheridan Wyoming, it is a place called "Olivia's Kitchen". I eat there twice a year, once on my way down to visit the corporate office and once on the way back. So far I have yet to find any decent Mexican food anywhere in Montana.

youngmman
08-13-2014, 11:14 AM
The Taco Bell franchises in China got in some real trouble with the Chinese Govt. last year when it was discovered they were using rat meat in the tacos.......................lowering costs no doubt.

Jim Flinchbaugh
08-13-2014, 12:02 PM
So far I have yet to find any decent Mexican food anywhere in Montana.
I dont know if they still exist, there used to be Dos Amigos, which was real good,Last I knew they where in Whitefish.
Also, there is a truck that comes from Eureka once in a while (Espinoza's sp?) who makes killer tamales.
There has been several really good Mexican food restaurants here in Kalispell, unfortunately, the local schmucks dont know real food
and they never seem to make it. Seems the locals prefer Toxic Hell to real food.
Geraldo's was one of the best. Lasted about 2 years

nagantguy
08-13-2014, 04:56 PM
"Taco Bell was the only restaurant to survive the Franchise Wars."
"So?"
"So... now all restaurants are Taco Bell."

I like what you did here love when people quote from movies. " I am the law" and taco bell is tastey on occasion but keep the "office" in sight in case you have to file any paper work very quickly. And you will

dragon813gt
08-13-2014, 05:53 PM
The Taco Bell franchises in China got in some real trouble with the Chinese Govt. last year when it was discovered they were using rat meat in the tacos.......................lowering costs no doubt.

YUM! Corp is the largest fast food corporation in China by a huge margin. KFC is the number one chain. Rat meat is the least of China's food quality problems.

Gutter Oil: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrv78nG9R04&sns=em

And that's on top of all the tainted/fake beef, pork and eggs.

Cornbread
08-13-2014, 11:07 PM
I dont know if they still exist, there used to be Dos Amigos, which was real good,Last I knew they where in Whitefish.
Also, there is a truck that comes from Eureka once in a while (Espinoza's sp?) who makes killer tamales.
There has been several really good Mexican food restaurants here in Kalispell, unfortunately, the local schmucks dont know real food
and they never seem to make it. Seems the locals prefer Toxic Hell to real food.

I haven't been over to Whitefish in several years but if I head up that way I'll see if they are still there and give them a try if they are. Last time I was there I had sushi, it was OK for Montana but definitely not the best I've had by any means. I used to make it a lot myself when we had that guy in T-Falls doing the weekly flights to pick up fresh fish in his little plane from Washington and Alaska but after he quit doing that I haven't made it nearly as often. I agree with you though, people in Kalispell have zero appreciation for decent food. The only places that have ever been much good don't seem to last long. Between Kalispell and Missoula there are really only two good places to eat. The one is there in Polson and I forget its name and the other is Quinn's hot springs resort. Most other places you might as well be eating Taco Bell.

MaryB
08-13-2014, 11:23 PM
There used to be a small local taco place that a couple of immigrants opened. Good authentic food but the locals said it was to bland and not "real" Mexican. So many people don't realize that much of the food in MX is not hot and spicey. Well seasoned yes but not always loaded with burn your lips off chili.

doc1876
08-14-2014, 08:23 AM
there used to be a place on the north side of North Platt, ran by a little Mamasitia. They had only one dish, and it was an all you can eat. If you were a good boy, and ate all of you food, you could have 2nds on any one item or all. I haven't been there for years, so it is probably gone. The food was real good.
There is a place here in the st.l area, in Collinsville, and I have no idea what they say, or serve. Ate there once, once.

you guys have me craving a little taco hell, dagnabit. the rest of the day will be "out of service".

Geraldo
08-14-2014, 08:52 AM

For the record, I'm not that Geraldo. Pretty much any fast "food" makes me sick one way or another.

My criteria for Mexican joints is to ask if they have menudo. Not that I'd eat that nasty stuff, but if they have it, they're the real deal. Generally speaking, there should be no decor, menu on whiteboard, and the feeling that you should have a .38 Super in a Yaqui slide. Anything else is just an imitation.

Jim Flinchbaugh
08-14-2014, 10:15 AM
For the record, I'm not that Geraldo. Pretty much any fast "food" makes me sick one way or another.

My criteria for Mexican joints is to ask if they have menudo. Not that I'd eat that nasty stuff, but if they have it, they're the real deal. Generally speaking, there should be no decor, menu on whiteboard, and the feeling that you should have a .38 Super in a Yaqui slide. Anything else is just an imitation.
You nailed this place! It was the real deal

foesgth
08-14-2014, 10:58 AM

Charley
08-14-2014, 06:32 PM
I guess from growing up in Texas and new Mexico, but nothing on a taco bell menu reminds me of mexican food. I have tried a few items, but never saw the need to try it twice. Not lived in New Mexico, but as a South Texan, Taco Bell is yankee mex food. You northern boys can have all you want of it. I'll stick to local Tex-Mex.

William Yanda
08-14-2014, 07:06 PM

it hurts!

waksupi
08-14-2014, 07:17 PM
There is different Mexican food according to what area of Mexico the recipes come from. I kind of like Vista Linda in Somers, maybe because it is close to home!

SharpsShooter
08-14-2014, 07:56 PM
We call them the "Taco Bell Trot's" around here. Just remember don't eat at Taco Bell then take a sleeping pill that night

SS

dragon813gt
08-14-2014, 08:21 PM
What's wrong w/ your systems that you guys can't eat Taco Bell? I don't have a problem w/ any food so I don't get what the deal is :confused:

daniel lawecki
08-14-2014, 08:29 PM
My son's first job was at Taco Bell. Hell he came home smelling like that took years before I could eat there again. Sometimes he had to take his clothes off on the patio outback

MaryB
08-14-2014, 11:21 PM
Want food gross I worked for a DelMonte canning plant for corn. One of the jobs was to skim the dead bugs and whatnot off the corn as it cooked...

doc1876
08-15-2014, 12:21 AM
What's wrong w/ your systems that you guys can't eat Taco Bell? I don't have a problem w/ any food so I don't get what the deal is :confused:

I wish for your life to continue in such a manner, as it ain't fun planning a trip around gas stations so you can have a place to stop if you have to.

waksupi
08-15-2014, 01:45 AM
I wish for your life to continue in such a manner, as it ain't fun planning a trip around gas stations so you can have a place to stop if you have to.

Wait until he is a bit older, and the plumbing starts changing a bit.

youngmman
08-15-2014, 08:43 AM
it hurts!http://castboolits.gunloads.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=113500&d=1408028312&thumb=1 (http://castboolits.gunloads.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=113500&d=1408028312)

Nope, William Yanda, this is the AL Bundy custom designed bathroom. The only things missing is the shotgun over the tank (to defend his turf) and the newspaper rack (sort of a Taco Bell afterbirth receptacle) and it's undoubtedly a Ferguson.

Elkins45
08-15-2014, 08:47 AM
Two bean burritos can still be purchased for less than $2, and they will fill me up to the brim. Squirt one with green sauce and the other with Fire and you've got a real belly bomb!

There simply is no more economical fast food joint than Taco Bell if you order the right stuff. And believe it or not the bean burrito isn't really all that unhealthy...although the people you share a bathroom with might disagree :)

olm911
08-15-2014, 09:02 AM
If any of you are ever around Sandersville, Ga. you need to try Maricelas, the best Iever had.