PDA

View Full Version : A cry in the dark: Local Hou TX PB caster?

windrider919
01-25-2008, 11:44 PM
I actually live in Alvin Tx , just south of Houston. I am looking for a local caster who would cast me some boolits if I provide the mould and metal. Ten years ago there were at least 7 or 8 casters here, now there are none to be found. I have been buying bullets from out of state but the shipping charges are outragious. Ex: $19.00 for 50 ea 500 gr w/ shipping being 16.88.

Is anybody out there? out there? there? ?

DLCTEX
01-26-2008, 12:22 AM
Wish We were closer, but using the priority mail would be cheaper shipping by at least half and probably cheaper, and we could certainally do the casting cheaper. But you should be able to find someone nearby with the local population being what it is. What kind of numbers and alloy are we talking about? Dale

Bullshop
01-26-2008, 12:53 PM
We offer casting with customer molds. We ship flat rate anywhere in the US at $13.50 for up to 50 lbs.
We charge a bit over the USPS rate to cover all the tape and shrink wrap we use to secure the contents.
BIC/BS

TxGunfighter
01-29-2008, 10:12 PM
Bullets by Gil he is near you, I think Baytown area
pm or email me for his info
TxGunfighter

I actually live in Alvin Tx , just south of Houston. I am looking for a local caster who would cast me some boolits if I provide the mould and metal. Ten years ago there were at least 7 or 8 casters here, now there are none to be found. I have been buying bullets from out of state but the shipping charges are outragious. Ex: $19.00 for 50 ea 500 gr w/ shipping being 16.88.

Is anybody out there? out there? there? ?

put
01-29-2008, 10:18 PM
I would be glad to help. i live in San Antonio but travel to Houston at least once a month and some times more often. PM me if you like

Thanks