PDA

View Full Version : Another George sighting?

GoodOlBoy
08-05-2014, 09:34 PM
Well this afternoon my yeller lab was raising all kinds of cane out front of the house. I walked out onto the front porch just as somebody with a shoe in one hand dove underneath! By the time I fetched the old shotgun the bugger was long gone. Only things left behind was a left sock, a right rear pants pocket, and an old hollowbase 45 mold! Last time I seen hide nor hair of him he was high ballin' it out across our old pasture in chest deep weeds with the yeller lab nippin' at his heels!

Ya'll be careful, I ain't sure what that George feller was doin', but whatever it was I ain't never seen that yeller lab so mad! Me, I'm ok with it, soon as I see how this old mold casts anyway!

So anyway he done made if fer south as East Texas! Be on the lookout!

GoodOlBoy

Cowboy_Dan
08-06-2014, 05:00 AM
So, I think I have the basics puzzled out fairly well, but, what can people tell me about the lore of this "George" character?

rmatchell
08-06-2014, 09:16 PM
Some say that he is bullet proof and runs faster than anything ever seen. Others say that he cant be caught in any trap or even on camera, but he will let you get close enough to let you know he was there. Truth be told there isnt a reloading room safe from George. So stay sharp or you will miss him.

dondiego
08-07-2014, 04:02 PM
He visited my abode and I think that he maybe a distant relative of that old white bearded dude that goes by the handle Santa Claus or St. Nick. He left some nice items for a deserving young Iraq war veteran struggling to raise a new family who asked me about reloading for his .45 ACP. I have him set up to load now!

douglasskid
08-14-2014, 02:03 PM
George came to visit a few days ago. I thought, I would out fox him and have him help build a trap. But, O'l George never got caught in his own trap. He was gone before I could bait the trap. Now what do I do with this mold?