PDA

View Full Version : HE knows better than to aim for the chest! :-)

bannor
08-03-2014, 10:16 PM
not when you need a stop, RIGHT NOW.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehw19AdwLS8

waksupi
08-04-2014, 01:02 AM
I've seen Sullivan's videos. Irresponsible dick head, from start to finish.

MtGun44
08-04-2014, 01:44 AM
Gee - could you tell me what you really think about the guy. :bigsmyl2:

And from one of my favorite ex-mods and lube groove dealers.

Bill

Gar
08-04-2014, 09:39 AM
Got to agree with waksupi, the guy is full of himself and totally irresponsible.

DeanWinchester
08-04-2014, 10:00 AM
Have to agree.
What a douche.

osteodoc08
08-04-2014, 10:02 AM
Have to agree with the above. But hey, it's what makes the world interesting.

gpidaho
08-04-2014, 10:05 AM
What a moronic ***.

shooter93
08-04-2014, 05:56 PM
He's known as one of the most unethical "hunters" in Africa by virtually all the hunting outfits there. Something else I found interesting...I know several pro hunters in Africa and have several friends who hunt there a couple times a year. When they tell you the "learning curve" stories about Peter Capstick it will keep you rolling on the floor. Great stuff. He's not unethical or anything like that but you get the feeling that the people who he worked with early in his career constantly had that....you're not listening son syndrome...lol. Turned out ok though and I love his books.

tygar
08-04-2014, 06:12 PM
not when you need a stop, RIGHT NOW.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehw19AdwLS8

It said video unavailable.

imashooter2
08-04-2014, 06:24 PM
Shameful language. This isn't even the pit.

fastfire
08-04-2014, 06:49 PM
It said video unavailable.

Try it again, worked for me..........

fouronesix
08-04-2014, 06:59 PM
Sadly, he still tries to peddle his SCAM... which was revealed a long time ago. He's practically banned from PH circles and most won't even acknowledge his presence when he does show up at conventions. Can only get an audience with the most gullible of the newbs. A scumbag for the get go.

MaryB
08-04-2014, 11:37 PM
He is not a sportsman, he is a glory hunter and people like that give the hunting sport a bad name.

lavenatti
08-05-2014, 06:56 AM
I wouldn't even call him a hunter, it's insulting to real ones.

1Shirt
08-05-2014, 09:14 AM
Hype!
1Shirt!

HATCH
08-05-2014, 09:45 AM
I just don't get it.
I could see being a hunter and killing a specify type animal for the sport of it but killing the same type of animal over and over again (not for food, just for fun) makes no sense to me.
Call me crazy or stupid or whatever but I think its totally wrong to kill a animal just for the fun of it.

Most hunters (deer for example) eat what they kill. I wonder how hippo taste....

dragon813gt
08-05-2014, 12:40 PM
Notice that rating and comments are disabled? That video is disgraceful and shows the exact opposite of what hunting is all about. I get that some people get off on killing animals. Yelling and congratulating ones self is the last thing I would ever do. I know I'm thankful yet sad every time I take a deer, turkey or any of the waterfowl I hunt. I just don't get that way of thinking.

fouronesix
08-05-2014, 01:03 PM
The issue with this guy is not related to sport hunting, trophy hunting, or even video taping hunts. That type of hunting is not bad in and of itself (I really don't know where that notion got started in the first place!)- matter of fact that type of hunting, if done under correct management parameters, actually pays the majority of the bills for conservation and helps ensure the future of game populations.

Aside from trophy hunting hippos (which is not popular anyway), simple cull hunts for hippo (and many other species), whether done by paid hunters, PHs or government shooters are very common in areas where the populations can quickly outgrow the available resources. Populations sometimes become so high, that during subsequent dry periods, either local subsistence agriculture-based villages demand population reduction or attempt it themselves using less than efficient or "pretty" means. In extreme cases if the pops are not controlled, disease may wipe them out completely anyway.

But that is NOT the issue with this character! You'll have to dig a little deeper into what he "peddles" to understand the real rub.