PDA

View Full Version : thank you, and challenge others

doc1876
08-02-2014, 09:12 AM
I got an email last night explaining a lot of things with this site. I am not a wealthy man financially, however as far as knowledge, and experience I must be at least a thousandair. That being said, the email stated that the site needs money. I have gotten a great deal of "free" information here, that others have paid for whether it was with blown up guns, or sore fingers, and have had the fun of sharing experiances of my own.
I blow a lot of spare change on junk, and food, and other things, but I think that a few dollars by all of us, may indeed help accomplish what these mods are attempting to provide.
If I am wrong, then I am, but I am reminded of a man that has provided me with fun and equipment for over 30 years, and because of him, I have gotten to enjoy a lot of insane experiences. Have you ever ran a 24lb Parrot Rifle live shoot, and then moved to a Gatling Gun? I have. Have you been involved in putting the first full battery of horse artillery on the field since WWII? I have. I actually got paid for some of these things.
I want to thank all who have been here to help, those that have gotten mad, and those that have asked questions that I haven't thought of.
By contributing a small amount. You can too.
thanks is all I can say to those that help, but if you are in my neck of the woods, I can make a good cup of coffee.

runfiverun
08-02-2014, 12:29 PM
yessir.
it doesn't take a lot from one, but a little from many, to make good things happen.

MtGun44
08-02-2014, 12:53 PM
Good thoughts, I need to get on with my contribution this year.

Thanks for the reminder.

Bill

s mac
08-02-2014, 01:20 PM
I wish I could afford to contribute a dime for every hour I spend on here. Great place.