PDA

View Full Version : I took advantage of the NRA $500.00 life membership at the end of june.

Billairgun
07-26-2014, 05:23 PM
I received my magazine a couple days ago and it still said thru 6/15. So I called to check and the automated answer said there was a huge response and a 10 to 12 week backlog.

TXGunNut
07-26-2014, 05:27 PM
Good for you, thanks for helping.

southpaw
07-26-2014, 05:52 PM
Good on you Billairgun.

I upgraded a couple months back to endowment. They had a special going on for $300(I think). I didn't catch the $500 deal for life member but I did get it for $750 about 6 or 7 years ago. All money well spent.

Glad to hear that they had a great response.

Jerry Jr.

bear67
07-26-2014, 08:46 PM
Good job, Billairgun and others who have up graded membership. For you members of the Texas State Rifle Association, you qualify for a $500 Life membership through TSRA and you can make application through the Austin office or the membership form in the assn. magazine. Texas has the largest NRA affiliate of the NRA and deserves our support. Many of us tithe to our churches, and I try to include the NRA when I have a few schekels to share at the end of the year (after taxes), If we do not support our rights by voting and supporting candidates and organizations there are individuals like Mayor "Bloomie idiot" who will support the antis. I am through preachin' now.

waksupi
07-26-2014, 10:57 PM
I couldn't really afford it, but I used the discount to go to Patron.

2wheelDuke
07-27-2014, 12:08 AM
I had an offer to upgrade from Life Member to Endowment Member. They said it usually cost $1,000 but if I upgraded before August 1st, I could upgrade for $250 and they'd give me a 5.11 briefcase as well. I'd been meaning to pick up one of those briefcases for the patrol car anyway.

I figure it's going to take a whole bunch of us little guys to equal the millions that Bloomberg is willing to put against us.