PDA

View Full Version : Forum acting up????

tomme boy
07-18-2014, 08:36 AM
I have been having a problem for all morning so far. If I click on anything, I can not click the back button. If I do, the forum hangs. But I can click on the Banner on the top left and can go right to the main forum. As long as I do not click the back button everything works. But it is a pain to click on a post and have to then click the main banner then go back to the sub forum to see another post. Anyone else???

I went to about 10 other sites and I am not having this problem with any of them. Just this site.

Bo1
07-18-2014, 08:45 AM
No problems here... been on for about an hour and a half, and not had any issues..
Bo

tomme boy
07-18-2014, 09:51 AM
Now it seems to be working again??????????????????

Oh well????

nhrifle
07-18-2014, 10:23 AM
Remember, it's Bush's fault!

DeputyDog25
07-18-2014, 10:36 AM
No issues on my end, I have been on since about 4:30AM and not one issue.

Larry Gibson
07-18-2014, 10:53 AM
I've had a similar problem off and on for about a week now. I get done answering a post in a "reply with quote" reply and when "post" is clicked on it locks up. I have to cut and copy the message, click the back arrow and re-enter the thread and repost the message in the "Quick Reply" box. The clicking on "Post Quick Reply" posts the message instantly.

Doesn't do this all the time.

As with tome boy no such issues on other sites.

Larry Gibson

07-18-2014, 10:53 AM
Months ago, the return arrow quit working, for me. To return, I have to scroll to the top of the page and click on the sub-forum. This is the only site that is problematic.

aspangler
07-18-2014, 11:38 AM
I'm not having any trouble. with the site. Everything works fine for me and I am on here everyday.

Beagle333
07-18-2014, 08:40 PM
I've had a similar problem off and on for about a week now. I get done answering a post in a "reply with quote" reply and when "post" is clicked on it locks up. I have to cut and copy the message, click the back arrow and re-enter the thread and repost the message in the "Quick Reply" box. The clicking on "Post Quick Reply" posts the message instantly.

Doesn't do this all the time.

Exactly my experience too. I have started copying my msgs before I hit "post", just in case I have to hit "back" and repost it.
Sporadic though. 'Mebbe twice out of 10 posts. Also does it in PMs.