PDA

View Full Version : Bloomington, IL

archmaker
07-04-2014, 01:09 PM
Work is going to put me in the area for what appears an extended time (Travelling every week there almost until 2015).

Figure while I am there and anyone wants to meet, I would be glad to do so. :)

Kraschenbirn
07-04-2014, 02:56 PM
I'm in Champaign-Urbana (50-odd miles east of Bloomington-Normal) but still get over that way now and then. Used to shoot IHMSA, Bullseye, and Sporting Clays over there quite regularly. Unfortunately, the old Bloomington Gun Club is long-closed but I heard this morning that there's a new indoor range under construction out on the west side. Drop me a PM and we'll see if we can get together sometime.

Bill

Bad Water Bill
07-04-2014, 05:43 PM
Try contacting"

missionary5155

as that is his place of residence when he is off of his mountain top.

45 2.1
07-04-2014, 08:54 PM
What Interstate route are you taking in Illinois going back and forth?

Kraschenbirn
07-04-2014, 09:33 PM
Try contacting"

missionary5155

as that is his place of residence when he is off of his mountain top.

Mike actually lives in Danville, IL (we belong to the same R&P club) but he IS back in the U.S. right now.

Wots
07-04-2014, 11:29 PM
Moving down your way after October. It would be good to meet up with a fellow caster.

Bad Water Bill
07-05-2014, 01:07 AM
Moving down your way after October. It would be good to meet up with a fellow caster.

Mike will only be here till November so folks have to hustle if you want to meet up with him.

archmaker
07-05-2014, 01:31 AM
I will be taking the quickest route down, whatever my GPS tells, me, but I have been told that coming back that there is road construction that is a pain. So I googled and noted an alternate, may be a few minutes longer, IF there was no construction. I too shoot IHMSA, but the only thing I do these days is IDPA when I get a chance (and that is not as often as I would like) Kresh - I will look you up! The first week I am not sure what the schedule will be like, but there will be plenty of other opportunities. I

Thumbcocker
07-05-2014, 08:54 AM
If you get near Effingham let me know and we can do lunch or maybe burn some powder.