PDA

View Full Version : Visual identification of subscribed threads

BattleRife
07-01-2014, 09:34 PM
Up until a couple of months ago I could scroll through a forum and easily see which threads I was subscribed to, because a visual marker appeared next to the titles on those threads that were on my subscription list. This was very useful in my efforts to keep tabs on group buys.

Now that feature is absent. When I scroll through the list of buys I don't have any easy way of knowing if I have subscribed to all the threads I am interested in. I would like to register my opinion that I preferred it the way it was.

Regards,
Gary

fecmech
07-02-2014, 10:09 AM
I too liked it the old way, it was quick and easy. Now you have to look at the left hand column for an arrow, that will show you have posted in the thread. While it works it is not as quick and easy as the old green marker.

SciFiJim
07-02-2014, 11:13 PM
I just noticed this today when looking for an old thread. I miss that feature as well.

waksupi
07-03-2014, 01:47 AM
Use the contact button on the bottom of the page, no use telling people on the forum. Chances are, staff will not see the thread otherwise. They DO NOT read every post or topic. IM-possible.

nhrifle
07-03-2014, 02:45 AM
Improbable, but not impossible :kidding:

RED333
07-03-2014, 05:54 AM
Click on "Subscriptions" on the left side of your "UCP" (user control panel) page, it will list all of them.

BattleRife
07-06-2014, 09:27 PM
I too liked it the old way, it was quick and easy. Now you have to look at the left hand column for an arrow, that will show you have posted in the thread. While it works it is not as quick and easy as the old green marker.

This doesn't work for my purposes, as I have posted in many threads that I am not subscribed to, and there are many threads I am subscribed to that I have not posted in.

Click on "Subscriptions" on the left side of your "UCP" (user control panel) page, it will list all of them.

This also is not useful for me. I'm not trying to find what threads I am subscribed to, I'm trying to find the threads I am not subscribed to that I wish to be.

Anyway, I have forwarded a link to the thread to the webmaster, we'll see if it is an easy fix.