PDA

View Full Version : could use prayer

number7tn
06-15-2014, 11:47 PM
don't want to say a lot about it , but GOD knows all about it. please pray for me and my family , pray that GOD helps and comforts us. also pray that the tests my dad had done come back normal or at least nothing serious, they are tests for his heart. doc thinks he might have had a heartatac and after he got home doc called and gave him an appointment in the morning. anyway its that and other health related stuff with me and my family. I sure would be greatfull for any and all prayer. thanks everyone, GOD BLESS AND HOLD AND COMFORT EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU.
GOD BLESS
Darrell

Bzcraig
06-16-2014, 01:37 AM
I have and will continue praying

number7tn
06-16-2014, 02:14 AM
I have and will continue praying

thank you so much my friend. I appreciate it.
GOD BLESS
Darrell

Ajax
06-16-2014, 05:47 AM
Heavenly father be with Darrel and his family as they go through these trying time. Father your love and grace is all that any family needs so please bestow it on them. Father also please give Darrel the strength and composure to realize he has a family here to that is willing to help him. In your name i pray amen.

Andy

w5pv
06-16-2014, 07:11 AM
prayers sent

square butte
06-16-2014, 07:37 AM
Prayers sent up for you and yours.

number7tn
06-16-2014, 08:04 AM
thank you all so much , I don't have the words to say how thankfull I am for all of you. all of the fine people here on this site is definatly considered my family. I also pray for all of you. I know we will get thru these tuff times and be stronger than we are now. you cant have a testimony without a test.
LORD I THANK YOU FOR MY FAMILY IN CHRIST HERE ON THIS WEBSITE, BLESS THEM ALL BEOYND WHAT THEY COULD IMAGEN FATHER. IN JESUS NAME , I LOVE YOU MY LORD AND SAVIOR, AMEN.
thank youall again , ill let youins know how them tests turns out for sure.
have a great and blessed day.
GOD BLESS
Darrell

AlaskanGuy
06-16-2014, 10:05 AM
Gotcha covered Darrell....

gpidaho
06-16-2014, 10:19 AM
Gods will be done. My old mothers prayers and our Lord Jesus saved me. Hoping all good things for your family. GP

TNRELOADER
06-16-2014, 10:27 AM
Prayers sent!

GOD BLESS

Jason

TNRELOADER

Hickok
06-16-2014, 05:08 PM
Brother, prayers sent in the name of Jesus Christ for you and your family.

ssn vet
06-16-2014, 09:36 PM
Prayers going up for mercy and grace coming down

Charlie Two Tracks
06-17-2014, 08:35 AM
Prayers said.

Bo1
06-17-2014, 08:39 AM
I will add you to my prayer list..
Bo

Hamish
06-17-2014, 09:12 AM
You got it brother. Just remember, if all is smooth sailing, you're off the path,,,,

crowbuster
06-17-2014, 09:47 AM
Done deal Darrell

Wayne Smith
06-18-2014, 07:28 AM
Prayers sent for you and yours, Darrell. For health, comfort, and the working out of God's will in your lives.

trys357
06-18-2014, 09:33 AM
May God Bless you and your family.

number7tn
06-19-2014, 10:47 AM
wow is all I know to say , I can never thank you all enuff. I don't have words to describe the feeling I get when I read these replys . thank you all so much.
I do want to say I read on here where people ask for prayer and I don't post but I do pray , so I am sure there is others like me who don't post but pray just the same and I want to thank them also, you know who you are.

the past few days have been hard for me as I had run out of meds that is hard to do without but finally got the rx filled thismorning.
the tests on my dad showed he had moderate congestive heart failure , they are gonna run more tests , I think one of em is the neculear medican , he has had it done before. so he can still use prayer , I know GOD can do all and if it is HIS will it will all come back normal.

again thank you all , I know there is others going thru stuff far worse than this and remember them also, everyone can use prayer, and everyone needs JESUS in their lives.
before I ramble oon ill say thank you all so very much.
MAY GOD BLESS YOU !!!!!!!!!
Darrell

44minimum
06-21-2014, 02:17 PM
Number seven, I know exactly how you feel, getting comfort from these replies. And yes, I too do not always post about it when I pray for someone, I just send a prayer out. Keep your chin up.

number7tn
06-23-2014, 10:56 AM
thanks 44minimum, I appreciate it.

just a little update, not long ago, well about the time I started this thread, I found out my sister is pregnate (5 weeks I think) . well the other day after she had problems she went to the doc and come to find out her woumb (sp?) is not normal some way . and they told her she would more than likely loose the baby unless somehow it would hang to the side of the woumb. but they saying that it is very unlikely that it will and she will probably loose it.
well to them doctors,,, GOD can do ANYTHING. and if it is His will then she will have it .
but I do pray that GODS will to be done , wheather she has it or looses it.
I told her not to worry and to trust in GOD. I said that if she does loose it then there is a reason, like maybe it would hurt her some way to have it. , and whatever happens that it will be the will of the LORD.

so I ask youall pray for her also.
and again thanks for all the prayers, I sure appreciate them and they sure have been helping.
hope everyone has a great week. take care.
GOD BLESS
Darrell

DeputyDog25
08-09-2014, 10:18 PM
God knows your unspoken request and my wife and I will keep you and your family in our prayers. He understands and I pray that he provides peace and understanding in your time of need.

number7tn
08-12-2014, 07:59 PM
God knows your unspoken request and my wife and I will keep you and your family in our prayers. He understands and I pray that he provides peace and understanding in your time of need.

Thank you DeputyDog, I sure do appreciate that, it means more to me than you will know. and to everyone else praying for me and my family thank you all , it sure does mean more than you all know.

now ill give a lil bit of an update , im not to good at typing or explaning stuff but here goes.
GOD does answer prayers, for my dad, they done the tests and finally decitided that they are gonna try a colesterall (sp?) pill and put him on oxygen and they think it will solve most of it.
my sister baby , I think she said tomorrow it will be 16 weeks pregnate and so far so good , she has had some trouble when she uses the bathroom ,,, lil blood (don't know a better way to put it so hope that is ok.) but the doc told her it was sometimes normal for that. and she been havin a lil bit of nausha but ok.
my papaw (84years old) has been sick , he has been thru a lot the past few years with strokes, last one took most of his speech, he can make out a few words , anyway last week he took pnewmonia and that was ruff , he is a little better now but has bad bad direah, thet told hin to take amodium and if it don't stop in a couple days then they wanna see him , by they I mean his docs.
my momma almost broke her hand , it bruised it till it turned blue and swelled bad, lso cut her finger bad , but it is doing better now.
and me I have had about the roughest few days this past weekend till today, its where I still haven't found a new doc and didn't have meds, so pray that the LORD helps me find the right new doctor that will help , mostly with my sugar, most of last week it stayed between 400 and 600 , but it is doing some better now I just gotta get the right meds or maybe be put on inslun shots or maybe like my dad an inslun pump.
also had a frind pass awaylast saturday.
sorry for the long post , and I know there is so many more people that needs prayer worse and having a harder time than we are so remember those in your prayers also please. and thanks to everyone who read this , I sure appreciate it. may GOD put a special blessing on each and every one of you. thank you.
GOD BLESS
Darrell