PDA

View Full Version : No alerts for posts in threads I am subscribed to?

jrayborn
06-07-2014, 04:14 PM
I have not been getting email alerts for the threads I post in or am watching. I haven't changed computers or email addresses so I am wondering if I am the only one? Any ideas?

Leslie Sapp
06-07-2014, 04:47 PM
No, I'm not getting notices on my subscribed posts or my PM's either.

bangerjim
06-07-2014, 10:07 PM
They are having serious problems again and are working on it, so it was reported to me.

I was off-line for 2 days. Could not connect. Finally........Went thru my iPhone and Verizon server with hotspot to iPad and that is what I have been using for the past 3 days!

Something is seriously messed up with the site server/system.

banger

Bad Water Bill
06-07-2014, 10:17 PM
Yes there are some problems

Willy and co are working on it.

Give them a break or send EACH of those hard workers a CASE of those GREEN BOTTLES as penance for complaining.:smile:

Leslie Sapp
06-08-2014, 07:37 AM
I'm not complaining - it's always my first assumption that I've messed up my defaults somewhere. I was just checking to make sure it wasn't me.
While I'm here, though, let me reiterate how much I appreciate those who work behind the scenes to make this forum possible. Thanks, guys!

Beagle333
06-08-2014, 07:58 AM
Complaining: "This forum is always so messed up!!"
Not Complaining: "I've been having issues loading site and getting some features to work. Am I the only one?"

@Leslie and Jrayborn, I was unable to connect last night from sundown until 10:30pm C, but it seems to be working now. I did not get any notices from subscriptions last night either, but my daily subscriptions updates usually come during the time it was down. Work on site may still be ongoing. I'm glad to see it is at least back up. :D

jrayborn
06-08-2014, 09:25 AM
No no, not complaining at all. I have just realized how much I depend on them! Thanks to everyone who works at keeping this site going, I appreciate it! I really thought it might be something I was doing (it usually is...).

Thanks everyone!

waksupi
06-08-2014, 09:59 AM
I had an email from a staff member this morning asking if I could get on. It is not just the minions who are having problems!

firefly1957
06-08-2014, 05:27 PM
I have recently got notifications on the 12GaFH thread but no others it is possible no one posted in them.

firefly1957
06-08-2014, 05:31 PM
Well a bit of looking into it and it appears i lost a couple subscriptions? I know one was .351 WSL so i will see if i can find it.

UPDATE I DO HAVE ALL 13 THREADS SUBSCRIBED TO THERE JUST HAS BEEN NO RECENT ACTIVITY IN ANY BUT 12 Ga FH.