PDA

View Full Version : Who dreams gun related stuff?

osteodoc08
05-31-2014, 01:45 PM
Got to bed late after an exhaustive week. This combination usually sets me up for rather vivid dreams.

I dreamt a friend of mine brought me a bucket of stuff to go through to see if I wanted any of it. I saw a little dandy measure, an RCBS Uniflow measure and a rifle scope. I picked the rifle scope up and it was an old Zeiss. I peered through it and found a mil dot reticle and a level on the bottom of the reticle, which I've never seen in a scope before. I asked him how much he was asking and he said $200. That's when I woke up. Definitely odd, but not too outlandish.

Who else has dreamed shooting and hunting stuff?

BTW, the scope was clear. LOL.

WallyM3
05-31-2014, 02:20 PM
I once dreamt of shooting my MIL, but maybe that's not what you mean.

:groner:

MOcaster
05-31-2014, 08:51 PM
One time I dreamed that I got a 50 BMG, probably a Barrett, and a Dillion to load for it on. The box the Dillion came in was the size of a refrigerator. It was a good dream. :)

kootne
05-31-2014, 10:25 PM
Funny (funny peculiar) this comes up today. Last night in my sleep I was fitting a 52 Winchester barreled action into a FW model 70 stock. I actually have a 52 B std. weight that was Dad's from college rifle team in late 40's and I have Featherweight model 70 stock with the fancy checkering that I got at a gun show a few years ago for $35. The dream was so real and the idea seemed so neat I dug out both and it looks doable. Cut down a 52 stock into a couple pieces to inlet into the model 70 stock top and bottom openings , open up the barrel channel, glue the wood inserts in and have a nice accurate 22. Will I ever do it? I dunno, but the dream made a lot more sense than most I have.
kootne