PDA

View Full Version : a real sorry jerk

nagantguy
05-30-2014, 07:04 AM
Well I used the first letter of a cuss word followed by several icon symbols and received a warning for it from a mod. I thought it was on the edge but would be okay, it was not I am sorry to any that were offended. I read and understood the rules here, love this site, respect those on it and the rules. I messed up and do own up and I'm sorry fer it. And no the sudo cuss word was not directed as an insult to any member here. Once again I am sorry and I feel like a jerk.

Hamish
05-30-2014, 07:16 AM
Any guy who likes Nagants cant be a ALL bad I guess,,,,,,:smile:

Ajax
05-30-2014, 07:29 AM
your not a jerk by any means and this post proves it. I for one would like to thank you for being man enough to apologize for any conceived offense. It was reported due to going against the terms of use.

Andy

Handloader109
05-30-2014, 07:31 AM
:target_smiley:Glad it was you and not me :-)
Just don't do it again pick a smiley

FISH4BUGS
05-30-2014, 07:40 AM
Warnings are usually enough to get our attention. I was actually way over the line once in a S&S posting and suffered the wrath of the Mod Gods. It certainly got MY attention.....even though the poster deserved the criticism I was way too harsh on him. The Mods did their job, I served my sentence, I was on parole for some time, and now my record has been expunged.
Hey.....live and learn....