PDA

View Full Version : Guess Who?

Hamish
05-28-2014, 11:31 PM
I have been perusing one members site and thoroughly enjoying it. At the end of his review of one of the Hornady electronic powder dispensing scales he wrote this:

"Summary:

This is the one single reloading tool in my entire reloading career scanning 50+ years that I absolutely hate everything about. I literally do not like anything about it.

Inexplicably, it is still on my bench after a year. It is not for sale. I use it for every powder charge I load for any cartridge I am loading on a single stage press. I use the conventional powder measure now only on my progressive loader. My family must be correct, I am crazy.)"

I guess it takes one to know one,,,,,,,,:bigsmyl2:

lavenatti
05-29-2014, 07:59 AM
http://www.reloadingtips.com/reviews/rcbs-1500.htm

Bad Water Bill
05-29-2014, 09:10 AM
http://www.reloadingtips.com/reviews/rcbs-1500.htm

I still have a Lyman gathering dust.

Their first one would not even turn on.

Midway replaced it immediately.

The second one lasted just long enough to be out of warranty.[smilie=b:

williamwaco
05-29-2014, 11:06 AM
I have been perusing one members site and thoroughly enjoying it. At the end of his review of one of the Hornady electronic powder dispensing scales he wrote this:

"Summary:

This is the one single reloading tool in my entire reloading career scanning 50+ years that I absolutely hate everything about. I literally do not like anything about it.

Inexplicably, it is still on my bench after a year. It is not for sale. I use it for every powder charge I load for any cartridge I am loading on a single stage press. I use the conventional powder measure now only on my progressive loader. My family must be correct, I am crazy.)"

I guess it takes one to know one,,,,,,,,:bigsmyl2:

I might add an update to that comment.

"Since I have started using it, I have sold two beam scales and one Lyman electronic scale. It is now the only scale I own, and it is still on my bench after well over two years."

Well that is all I have time for, I am out of .223s. I have to go throw some 4198 charges.