PDA

View Full Version : as an honor to Felix and an information sourcee for others of us

leeggen
05-24-2014, 01:35 AM
I whould like to see asub forumsetup about Felix, his shooting in BR his conversations with others about powders guns and reloading, and anything else we can add to his life history. So others of us and future others can go and recieve great knowledge of the master himself stories. This would not be a "rip" post burt it could be getting to know some of Felixs knowledge and for sight about the things important to him and other shooters.
This could be a complete history on MR.Felix himself and for others to learn from. Just have everyone he worked with or even helped explain how he went about it. Gentleman I don't want to see hisknowledge lost. I want to have access to it for future reference if I need it. We need to find people he shot with and have them give us some insight on him. we need people he built guns for and guided those thru building their own.Lets get all his history confined to one area for reference so we all can learn some of what he knows/knew.
Come on gents let us honor him right here on the forum, as large in life as posible.
CD

PS maybe gather his threads together for all to read!

AlaskanGuy
05-24-2014, 11:02 AM
Here here. Maybe it could be posted under our town, or classics and stickey's???

runfiverun
05-29-2014, 11:16 PM
just go to felix's page here and you can back-track all of his posts.

eljefeoz
05-30-2014, 06:17 AM
Thanks, R5R