PDA

View Full Version : Load Data Software?

SCHUETZENBOOMER
04-30-2014, 10:17 AM
Looking for suggestions/reviews on load data software. Starting to experiment with powders that are new to me in my wildcats and there really are not many comparable commercial cases that are relevant. Mostly utilizing 35 and 375cal on an 8x57imp size case with REALLY heavy boolits(300-350gr). Thanx in advance!

Tom Myers
04-30-2014, 05:10 PM
You might check out the link below for reloading data record keeping.
To learn just what all you can do with the software, be sure to click on all the links below the image.

Precision Load Records (http://www.tmtpages.com/New_Prec_BR/PrecRec/Prec_Rec-Bas.htm)

Sensai
04-30-2014, 05:40 PM
Quickload will do practically anything you want with internal ballistics. It will take a little learning and time to get your wildcats properly built in the program, but once done they work well. At least that's my experience. It has most popular powders, cases and bullets already built in. Just do a search for Quickload or go to neconos.com for more info. The Quicktarget program that comes with it is a good external ballistics program, too.

475AR
04-30-2014, 05:51 PM
Quickload along with Quickdesign will do what you need, as stated it will have a learning curve but does a good job. Also remember that no software is 100% but they get you in the ball park. The best thing I have found using QL is the ability to choose the cleanest powders and optimize the load.