PDA

View Full Version : Beware of First Class Bullets and Brass, Inc

Bill in Ky
04-29-2014, 02:45 PM
I ordered brass 12 days ago and have heard nothing. I have called twice and emailed once with no reply. A web search turned up multiple complaints to the Better Business Bureau.
I hope no one else has been burned by Robert Wise or his company...

http://www.bbb.org/chicago/business-reviews/ammunition-and-reload-equipment-and-supplies/first-class-bullets-and-brass-in-sandwich-il-88495387

Shiloh
04-30-2014, 04:51 PM
http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Class-Bullets-and-Brass/internet/First-Class-Bullets-and-Brass-Took-my-money-over-7-months-ago-and-will-not-ship-or-respon-1048320

Sorry for your situation. Best of luck sir!!

Shiloh

Jaybees
04-30-2014, 10:18 PM
I picked up 500 9mm cases at the height of the scare from this fellow. Took about 4 weeks and multiple threats but finally received excellent brass. Had to tell him I was contacting the credit card company for a charge-back. Order shipped next day. Good luck!

Pistol Champ
04-30-2014, 10:53 PM
I had to wait a long time to get my brass that I ordered, over a month, but when it arrived it was good clean brass. I did not appreciate him charging my card a month before he shipped.

Jupiter7
05-01-2014, 12:24 AM
Been reading horror stories of this company for a few years. Best of luck

'74 sharps
05-01-2014, 07:24 AM
Credit card only for anything because of right to dispute. No debit card, no check, no money order, no cashier's check and of course no cash. If the merchant does not accept a credit card, another one will. If you used a credit card for this purchase, file a dispute. I give a seller 24 hours to respond to my inquiry in a situation like yours, and if no response, I file.

Cmm_3940
05-01-2014, 07:56 AM
^^+1, I've done this a couple times, just call the CC Co., Tell them no product received, they reverse the charge, no problem. Once, the merchant disputed the reversal. Visa mailed me something to sign and fax back to them stating in writing that no product was received. That's the last I heard if the issue, Visa took care of it.

Bill in Ky
05-01-2014, 10:15 AM
I just got an email this morning from USPS with a tracking number.. I guess he shipped the brass, will know in a couple of days.

johnc486
05-01-2014, 10:24 AM
Thanks for the info., one I won't be ordering from, too many good vendors available to order from.

Rhoa4396
05-01-2014, 10:08 PM
I just got an email this morning from USPS with a tracking number.. I guess he shipped the brass, will know in a couple of days.

Wow,

10 pages of complaints with the BBB. This coming weekend there is a hamfest out there I was considering going to... perhaps if I go to the fest I well swing by there to see if he has a business or is selling out of his house. I notice in the complaints there were numerous claims by the seller that it was shipped but never arrived.. but a second shipping always seemed to arrive just fine. go figure.

Bill in Ky
05-02-2014, 01:35 PM
Well, I got my brass today, very good looking, highly polished.
Two phone calls and nothing but he shipped the next day after my email.
Go figure...

Rhoa4396
05-02-2014, 02:00 PM
Well, I got my brass today, very good looking, highly polished.
Two phone calls and nothing but he shipped the next day after my email.
Go figure...

Bill,
Glad to see you finally got what you paid for. I know I'm going to jinx myself but so far I haven't been burned.... A couple of times things got a bit testy but everything has always arrived. The worst for me was a certain gun safe company in California that took about 7 months to ship my custom built safe. The problem was that the "proper person" was never there to take my calls... nor return them either. I once called pretending to be a new customer and was put right thru to "the proper person"... boy was he mad that I lied to get thru... never mind that he had my money and no answers. I finally got tired of it and called the credit card company and said I had a case of fraud on a big ticket item... after Bank of America got involved... it was shipped the same day... go figure.

Ken
=======

w5pv
05-02-2014, 02:04 PM
I dislike theives,deadbeats,and other vermin.

bedbugbilly
05-02-2014, 02:12 PM
Glad it worked out for you . .

As my father always told me . . "Anyone can operate a business . . . when they are using your money." A lot of truth in that!

Rhoa4396
05-02-2014, 02:12 PM
I dislike theives,deadbeats,and other vermin.

Yeah... you and me both. OTOH, I'm sure there is a purpose for them to exist... even if their purpose is for no other reason that to be an example to others of what failure is.

Ken :evil:
===