PDA

View Full Version : A note about Jerry O'Conner ( Carolina Cast Bullets)

JWFilips
04-24-2014, 09:51 PM
Hi Folks,
Sadly there are some folks that leave us, Like Felix ( GOD rest his soul). And some that fade away Due to a debilitating illness. I Just wanted to let the forum know how Jerry O'Conner ( Carolina Cast Bullets) is doing since his stroke a number of months ago. Jerry is a good friend of mine and I heard from him today!
He is doing well and is going to speech therapy twice a week. He is coming along slowly. I was so delighted when he wrote me ....He is getting back to casting again and with the help of his wife Lavelle, GOD love them Both : They are still turning out Boolit orders!
Just keeping you all posted about one of our members who was down and is now working his way back up. If you know Jerry an email of "Get well soon" will help him very much
Thanks
Jim

Beagle333
04-24-2014, 09:58 PM
I'm glad he's coming along. He's sure a nice fellow and makes a great product too. I was lining up some of his cast bullets just last night on my reloading bench to be next in line for loading. He helped me get started loading for .30-30 :D

fatnhappy
04-24-2014, 09:59 PM
I had no idea and I consider Jerry a friend. We'll pray for him.

jmort
04-24-2014, 10:01 PM
Praying for a real good guy. Got some of his boolits. Very happy with Carolina Cast. May he be fully restored to health. Thanks for the update.

jonp
04-25-2014, 12:08 AM
I ordered a box from them last year and was quite happy with them. I didn't know anyone here knew him personally but I should not have been surprised. Glad he is doing well.

Ajax
04-25-2014, 05:19 AM
Jerry is a good friend of mine. He gets into chat from time to time since his stroke. He and his wife are in my prayer list and have been for awhile. I enjoy talking to Jerry always have. If your the praying type please pray for them both.

Andy

w5pv
04-25-2014, 07:36 AM
Didnot know him by name but have done some buys from,praying for his heling.

loaded303
04-27-2014, 09:31 PM
Hope he continually gets better

WILCO
04-27-2014, 10:47 PM
I Just wanted to let the forum know how Jerry O'Conner ( Carolina Cast Bullets) is doing since his stroke...

Thanks for the update!

mpbarry1
04-28-2014, 12:03 AM
Oh no! so sorry to hear about this! What a wonderful couple they are! I ordered an apron and vest from his wife. Please give him my best. I will add him to the prayer list!