PDA

View Full Version : Whole lotta gun shows this weekend!!

oldfart1956
04-23-2014, 08:48 AM
For you fellers in/near Pa. there are 7 gun shows listed going on this weekend!! I keep a eyeball peeled on the Gun show trader website (www.gunshowtrader.com) and ya'll might want to peek an see what's near you. I assume it's alright to post that? Mind ye I don't work for them...I'm a baker in a grocery store. Seriously. I'll be sure to be at the one in Shippensburg on Saturday (only!) cause they always have tons of goodies! The site lets you pick your state and shows all the shows listed month by month. I'm posting this on account of I think some of you might be missing out. Also, this weekend is Fort Frederick Trade Fair down in Md. and I always go to that one. If pre-1840 history interests you or you just like meeting some great folks and on occasion finding a nice flinter...come on down. Google it and look at Traders Row. Lots of names there you might know. Tip Curtis, Log Cabin Shop, North/Star West (I hope) and many others. Gotta go dig up my mason jars fulla frogskins!! Audie...the excited Oldfart...:)

starmac
04-23-2014, 11:36 AM
We have 2 gunshows this weekend ourselves. I am not sure how the promoters screwed up having them both the same time. lol

leftiye
04-24-2014, 06:03 AM
First one ever in Utah County - also this weekend.

6bg6ga
04-24-2014, 06:28 AM
Gun shows in my neck of the woods have the media out taking video showing us domestic terrorists purchasing weapons and ammunition.

captaint
04-25-2014, 10:46 AM
I'll be hitting the little show in Sellersville this Sat. Small, but always interesting. Mike