PDA

View Full Version : My Thousandth Post

osteodoc08
04-21-2014, 02:03 PM
This should mark my 1000th post since joining CB not quite a year ago. I had originally joined after my Father passed away unexpectedly at the young age of 57 in his sleep May 22, 2013. There was still so much to learn from him. I miss him daily and just thinking about him now causes me to tear up.

Through the help of one of his friends, Ralph (45 Cal) and this forum, I have been able to learn and continue to be a student of the cast boolit. Thank you to all of you that have helped me along the way (yall know who you are). I continue to learn and study every day. Ralph and I still share a special bond as mentor and student and I look forward to meeting more of his family on May 3rd when I'm going to make it down to his place for a family gathering.

I just wanted to thank everyone and let everyone know how much this place means to me. It is very special and I hold it sacred.

Smoke4320
04-21-2014, 02:17 PM
congrads .. and I have to agree about learning so much here.. I too was clueless on cast bullets till I came here
feel enlightened now (but not lighter :) :) )

MrWolf
04-21-2014, 06:32 PM
I still can't believe the amount of knowledge and ingenuity our members have and are willing to share.