PDA

View Full Version : Range day with Bored One and Freebullet

1Shirt
04-11-2014, 04:52 PM
Bored one and I went to the range Wed, and were joined by Freebullet. Was the first time I had met Freebullet. Nice guy! We spent 2-3 hours shooting 223's, 308's, 380's, 9MM's 38Sp.,357's, and 45ACP's. Had a good time!
1Shirt!;-)

Bored1
04-11-2014, 07:03 PM
IT was a BLAST!!!! Always fun to get out to the range with a few friends!!!! Wish it wasn't so warm, but it beats the 40mph wind and 18 degree days we've been out by far!

:Fire:

freebullet
04-11-2014, 09:07 PM
It was fun! It was nice to meet 1shirt, a great guy.

Bored1 had printed some good groups by the time I showed up, upstaged some by 1shirt's clover leafs. Silly me didn't bring a scoped rifle, so we headed down to the pistol range and made some noise.

I had a blast. We emptied cases like pros'. We made sure no targets were left unscathed by flinging lead and even some yucky jbulls at them. Even tried out the new iwb holster I made for my wife.

I can't wait to do some longer range shooting next time.

btroj
04-11-2014, 11:10 PM
1shirt out shot you? You must be lousy. That old bird can't hit the broad side of a barn. He is even worse with a handgun.

Luckily his daughter is a sweet girl so I overlook his poor shooting skills.

freebullet
04-12-2014, 05:16 AM
Must be some really tiny barns(like crumb sized) down around you lol, wasn't an x left on his targets that I could see. Bored1 did darn good too, his shooting is leaps and bounds better than a year ago, and the buck he shot over the winter wouldn't be callin him a lousy shot from his freezer, lol.

btroj
04-12-2014, 06:27 AM
He must have finally decided to listen to me and learned to shoot!

He taught me to load, cast, and his daughter is a great wife. I owe him much but still need to give him a hard time, he would do the same for me.

I do need to ask this, did he take good care of my guns?

freebullet
04-12-2014, 01:00 PM
Not really, he mentioned you really liked the one and then he oddly went around the corner and urinated on it then zipped it into a case. He mentioned something about giving it a nice peetina for you.

w5pv
04-12-2014, 01:28 PM
Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun this what is all about to me.
I use to get my father in law when we were in the clock alley waiting or the whistle to blow I would tell some one close by that I was going to take his daughter out and have some fun he would spit and sputter a little and say tell them you are married to her.Bless his soul couldn't ask for a better person

Bored1
04-13-2014, 01:08 AM
Dangnabit freebullet!

You WEREN'T supposed to mention the PEETINA!!!! There wasn't even torture involved and you gave it up. What happens when someone mentions waterboarding?

Anyways, these are the days I love! 1 yr ago I couldn't hit the broad side of a barn, now I can hit the door of the barn a good 7/10 times on a good day. Plus learnin' more everytime I get the pleasure of being around 1Shirt or Freebullet. Don't know how, but osmosis jumps to mind when I think about it for some reason!

Hopefully we get to repeat the outing again here shortly!

PS- I'm pretty sure if that deer had anything to say about my shootin' I would have heard it while I ate that venison stroganoff tonight!