PDA

View Full Version : My End Is Near

Pages : [1] 2

felix
04-08-2014, 11:15 AM
This will probably be my last message to the good folks on the gun board.

I am signing off, probably for ever on Earth this week sometime. I’m constantly getting more tired every day; it’s getting into a logarithmic situation.

I have two sons who need to be entertained on the gunboard or elsewhere and Corky, Anthony and Tim know who they are. They are to stay in constant communication until one wants leave for other interests besides guns and ammo.

Other than that, please support anyone who’s interested in any kind of guns and reloading that the nice past time will continue and please, please, do not mention the word “weapon” on our board again; this is my primary pet peeve, which I’ve said nothing about principally because of the first of amendment and others' choice of words.

I love you guys; take care of one another through prayer like you’ve been doing before. I ask that those of you who say the rosary to please say it in my name and in the name of people who are deathly sick on the board that we do not know about.

Farewell,

…Felix

MBTcustom
04-08-2014, 11:17 AM
Felix,
There are no words.

You’re wisdom and willingness to share has shaped the way we relate to eachother in this sport, not just on this forum.
The fondest wish of every man in the evening of his life is that he can honestly say that he made a difference and have someone, anyone, agree with him.
Sir, I can say without a doubt that you have made a difference for me, and there are many here who will stand up and agree.
We will never forget the lessons you have taught us about life and how to live it well, and how to do good to those around us.

I don’t know how to say thank you. It’s not enough.
I don’t know how to say goodbye. It’s too soon.

HollandNut
04-08-2014, 11:22 AM
In our prayers Felix

Not much else I can say ..

Rest Easy My Friend

Jack

BillBingham2
04-08-2014, 11:26 AM
Our thoughts are with you and your family. Thank you for sharing, you made this a better place.

B2

snuffy
04-08-2014, 11:28 AM
Fare thee well Felix. I hope heaven is everything you think it will be, plus much more.

osteodoc08
04-08-2014, 11:29 AM
Felix,

I dont really know what to say. This board and its members, especially the active ones here, I consider family. I've been no stranger and have shared my life and frustrations to the board. The idea of losing such a valued member to Heaven is very emotional and to read your post causes my eyes to fill with tears of sadness. I have no other words than to say thank you for your support here and in other areas of life that we may never know about. I will keep you in my prayers and pray for a painfree transition while being supported by your friends, family and loved ones. Godspeed Felix. We love you and will miss you. Say hello to my father for me. He'll be waiting for you by the boolit range in the sky.

Love Life
04-08-2014, 11:29 AM
Felix,

I don't know what to say. A tear has caught my eye after reading the words you have posted this morning. I have learned an incredible amount from your short, and to the point, posts. They never gave the full picture and forced me to do my own research and draw my own conclusions. At the end of those excercises I knew what you were saying. Thank you for that.

Thank you for all the knowledge you passed to others long before I arrived here, and throughout my time here. Thank you for the insight into loading very accurate ammo, and how to stay competitive.

At the end of it all, all I can say is thank you for everything.

I will say many prayers for you and your family.

Take care,
Dick

jakec
04-08-2014, 11:30 AM
youve taught me a lot even though weve never met or spoken. ive probably read more stuff by you than by anyone else relating to casting and reloading. it really made a difference. thank you.

Finster101
04-08-2014, 11:30 AM
Felix, I've never met you but you sharing your knowledge on this board has helped me and countless others. I appreciate it and thank you for it. Your presence will be missed.

James

Smoke4320
04-08-2014, 11:31 AM
Felix
I have only been on this forum for a year but I have learned so much from you.
Please understand you have helped so many..Just hope one day to even hold a candle to your generosity in knowledge sharing..
thank you my friend.. may god be with you no matter the outcome

101VooDoo
04-08-2014, 11:32 AM
God be with you Felix -

mikeym1a
04-08-2014, 11:33 AM
Well, not much to say except that I will meet you over there. Rest well, and be comfortable. mikey

rockrat
04-08-2014, 11:37 AM
I have enjoyed the interaction of you and this board and all of us for many a year. It was with a heavy heart that I read your post. Will say a prayer for you and wish you Godspeed in your journey.

ShooterAZ
04-08-2014, 11:39 AM
Farewell Felix. You will be greatly missed. You leave a legacy to be proud of. God Bless you and your family.

Doc Highwall
Someday I will meet you on the other side.

JPinMI
Felix - I will pray the rosary during my lunch break today in your name. Peace to you
Joey

geargnasher
04-08-2014, 11:40 AM
Godspeed, my friend.

Ian

Ajax
04-08-2014, 11:43 AM
I am not a man of words. Felix you have touched so many life's through your generosity and sharing of knowledge the world will truly be a slightly darker place without you. I for one have searched your posts with enthusiasm as they are heartfelt and honest. I will miss you my friend and i will pray for you and lift you and you family up to the good lords will.

Andy

nhrifle
04-08-2014, 11:45 AM
I don't have the words, but I pray for smooth sailing on this journey. God speed my friend.

willvabch
04-08-2014, 11:46 AM
Good luck Felix, have a great journey.

s mac
04-08-2014, 11:47 AM
I add my thanks for the knowledge you have shared, may God's peace be with you.

AlaskanGuy
04-08-2014, 11:48 AM
I know what to say sir. Bless you sir, i am sure that you are saved, and you will be with the father soon. I hope to see you there. Thank you for the time you have spent helping others in your own ministry here on the board, and through your shinning example of what life should be like. Pray sir, and be sure that you are right with the father, and then go to his open loving arms sir. Know that your life has made a difference, and that you have made a difference here on the board as well... Bless you sir, be calm, and peaceful in your salvation. Have a good journey sir. Be sure that you have told all that matter the thing that need to be said sir... And have peace sir, as this is not your end, but just the end of this leg of your journey.... And your words and lessons will will remain here for the world to see and learn from.

Good Journey sir... In Jesus name, Amen.

AlaskanGuy

Pb2au
04-08-2014, 11:49 AM
Go easy Felix. You will be missed sir.

robertbank
04-08-2014, 11:50 AM
God Bless you my friend, thank you for being you. You are what makes America great. Your country will be less without you. You made a difference.

Take care

Bob & Linda
Terrace, BC

HangFireW8
04-08-2014, 11:50 AM
Now the Lord of peace Himself give you peace always by all means.

2 Thess 3:16

BK7saum
04-08-2014, 11:55 AM
Felix, we will miss you. You are in my prayers. It has been a pleasure to spend time on this board with you.

blackthorn
04-08-2014, 11:58 AM
I cannot add anything to what Goodsteel has said except to say you are in our prayers. Rest easy in God's hands.

square butte
04-08-2014, 12:00 PM
Felix - I truly do hope that you are there waiting for us as we cross to the other side. I expect you will be - and although many of us have never met face to face - I expect many of us will meet in the Good Lord's world. God Bless you Sir, and I will continue prayers on your behalf.

GREENCOUNTYPETE
04-08-2014, 12:01 PM
Enjoyed your information , research and learned much , Peace be with you

Bullshop Junior
04-08-2014, 12:06 PM
Reading this has brought tears to my eyes. You will be missed.

country gent
04-08-2014, 12:06 PM
Felix, May the Father see you on a safe journey Home. You have touched so many. You will be long remebered

Larry Gibson
04-08-2014, 12:07 PM
Via Con Dios my friend. I look forward to good conversations and good shooting on the big range with you some day. Peace be with you.

Larry Gibson

Trey45
04-08-2014, 12:09 PM
Felix you will be missed, we will be lesser from your absence. I pray for an easy passing and peace for you and your family. Your name will live on longer than any of us here, your articles and lube recipes will serve as a permanent reminder of your passion and knowledge that you freely and gladly shared. The next generations will still be using Felix Lube and learning from your online articles. That sir, is a tremendous legacy you have left to our hobby and way of life. Thank you. Fair winds and following seas.

Red River Rick
04-08-2014, 12:16 PM
Felix....................Your devotion here has been above and beyond. You will be missed.

Rick

pipehand
04-08-2014, 12:20 PM
Felix, thank you for all you've done here. I've been meaning to take up praying the Rosary again after a long hiatus. First one's for you, Buddy.

timbuck
04-08-2014, 12:22 PM
One more rosary tonight.
I always enjoyed reading your post's.

sundog
04-08-2014, 12:22 PM
Felix, my friend and my brother. I will be sure that your boys will have ways to celebrate your life and the goodness you have instilled in them. They are good men. You will be missed here, but we will all be reunited in a better place. You have been a constant source of encouragement to me in so many ways. Thank you.

tomme boy
04-08-2014, 12:25 PM
Felix, I am lost for words. This has to be the hardest thing a person can do. To actually know the end is near. God will be smiling onto you shortly.

cbrick
04-08-2014, 12:26 PM
You'll be missed far more than words than say, I learned so much from you. You confirmed some things I thought I knew and then taught me so much more. If I am lucky enough to join you when my time comes I look forward to again sharing your knowledge and wisdom. We never met in person but I feel the loss of a true friend.

I believe God takes special care of teachers. God bless felix.

Rick

btroj
04-08-2014, 12:27 PM
Felix, you are the very heart and soul of this board to me. You will be missed.

Ever since I joined this site, on the old board, your wisdom has always stood above the banter, bickering, and pettiness that occurred from time to time.

A true gentleman is never easy to replace.

We are diminished.

jeepyj
04-08-2014, 12:29 PM
Felix,
Although we never met and I'm relativity new to the this site. It is with a heavy heart that I say thank you for helping to guide this forum with wisdom through your posts. Rest easy and may peace be with you and your family.
Tim (jeepyj)

nicholst55
04-08-2014, 12:33 PM
Via Con Dios Felix. Although we've never met, I've learned a great deal from your posts and will always remember you. May you find a mountain of lead ingots, friends and family waiting for you on the other side.

Recluse
04-08-2014, 12:34 PM
Felix,

For you, the verse from Matthew 25:21 best sums up my eternal respect and admiration for you and what you've accomplished in this world.

"His master replied, 'Well done, good and faithful servant! You have been faithful with a few things; I will put you in charge of many things. Come and share your master's happiness!'

The Lord handed you a small amount of knowledge and a good heart. You took those and multiplied His works and goodness and in doing so, positively touched more lives than perhaps you'll ever realize in your remaining time with us.

In Heaven, there can be little doubt that our Father has a far bigger role for you, so rest now, my friend, because when we meet again. . .

:coffee:

tommag
04-08-2014, 12:36 PM
You'll be missed, Felix.
May God take you in his arms and ease the grief felt by your family.

knobster
04-08-2014, 12:51 PM
God speed Felix. May the boolit casting in Heaven be even more fun!

searcher4851
04-08-2014, 12:52 PM
I just want to thank you for all the knowledge you've shared here. May peace be with you and yours.

Bullshop
04-08-2014, 12:52 PM
Felix
All I can say at this time is I LOVE YOU !
Having that gift to be able to love another human is something that was given to me in the latter part of my life as I did not posses it earlier on. God is in the business of changing hearts and he did mine. Within my ability to love another person I have grown to love who you are and can honestly say that in many ways I have wished to be more like you.
Another thing I want to assure you of is that the love that God has for you shines brighter than all the galaxies of the universe combined.
Thank you Brother Felix for helping me on my way to seeking Him. You have been an example for me and your conduct here has made it blatantly clear to me when mine has fallen short.
Love Brother Daniel

Rick Hodges
04-08-2014, 12:56 PM
Thank you Felix, for sharing of yourself with us. God be with you.

MBTcustom
04-08-2014, 12:57 PM
Felix,
I just got off the phone with Ken (45nut) he is unable to post at this time, but asked me to relay a message of thanks to you for all you have done for us. He remembered that you were the first to receive the Golden Boolit award, and said that to this day, you typify the spirit of that honor. He was very saddened by this news.

For myself, I just want to tell you that there is nothing to fear. I don't tell this to many people, but I have seen the other side. I have seen His feet. People talk there without words, and He is not angry. There are very few words to describe what you will see shortly, but it is amazing.

Freightman
04-08-2014, 12:58 PM
Prayers are with you! Adios Amigo, no pain or tears over there

Bullshop
04-08-2014, 01:02 PM
Felix ----
you will always be part of our family ---

love to you ... In Christ,
Tina - BS Mom

No_1
04-08-2014, 01:03 PM
Godspeed my friend. See you on the other side.

kbstenberg
04-08-2014, 01:09 PM
You will be missed!

BruceB
04-08-2014, 01:11 PM
Felix;

There are no words to express what is in my soul at this news.

The best I can do is cite what you have been in the lives of the members of Cast Boolits, and to those in the larger world of shooting in general.

Ami......amigo....... treasured and respected FRIEND.

I suspect I will soon join you, and perhaps we can continue the too-brief conversations we have already had in years past.

Until then.....

Bruce

ph4570
04-08-2014, 01:22 PM
God be with you. Many thanks for your contributions.

Mk42gunner
04-08-2014, 01:30 PM
Felix,

I wish you fair winds and following seas. I have followed this group of friends for almost fifteen years; and it seemed to me that no matter what hare-brained scheme someone came up with, yours was the voice of reason, either for or against.

You will be missed, my friend.

Robert

9w1911
04-08-2014, 01:38 PM
Felix I loved all your posts and information you impart to those on this board, you are valued you will be missed

bear67
04-08-2014, 01:39 PM
What better testiment to a life well lived is that your friends will miss you and pray for your family. Go and walk with the Lord.
Amen

popper
04-08-2014, 01:44 PM
We will miss you. Say hi to Dad & friends there already.

PS Paul
04-08-2014, 01:50 PM
Felix, you suggested a load to me with the 452389 and 700-x . It's a favorite of mine and I always think of you when I load and shoot it.

I hope one day when I face my maker that I can look back and see how many people I impacted in my lifetime. Clearly you've impacted many we know about and MANY, MANY more we likely don't know about.
Peace be with you!
Paul

jcwit
04-08-2014, 01:50 PM
A tearful farewell, may God's Love Bless you for all eternity.

madsenshooter
04-08-2014, 01:54 PM
Be sure to say hello to smokemjoe for me.

**oneshot**
04-08-2014, 01:55 PM
Your legacy will continue to live among us. Fare well on your journey.

w5pv
04-08-2014, 02:08 PM
Felix,my prayers are for you and family,God bless you and them.Hope to meet you on the other side some day.

C. Latch
04-08-2014, 02:11 PM
As a newcomer to this forum I am reluctant to even post in this thread, so I will only offer this encouragement:

For I delivered to you as of first importance what I also received, that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, and that He was buried, and that He was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures, and that He appeared to Cephas, then to the twelve. After that He appeared to more than five hundred brethren at one time, most of whom remain until now, but some have fallen asleep; then He appeared to James, then to all the apostles; and last of all, as to one untimely born, He appeared to me also. For I am the least of the apostles, and not fit to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the church of God. But by the grace of God I am what I am, and His grace toward me did not prove vain; but I labored even more than all of them, yet not I, but the grace of God with me. Whether then it was I or they, so we preach and so you believed.

Now if Christ is preached, that He has been raised from the dead, how do some among you say that there is no resurrection of the dead? But if there is no resurrection of the dead, not even Christ has been raised; and if Christ has not been raised, then our preaching is vain, your faith also is vain. Moreover we are even found to be false witnesses of God, because we testified against God that He raised Christ, whom He did not raise, if in fact the dead are not raised. For if the dead are not raised, not even Christ has been raised; and if Christ has not been raised, your faith is worthless; you are still in your sins. Then those also who have fallen asleep in Christ have perished. If we have hoped in Christ in this life only, we are of all men most to be pitied.

But now Christ has been raised from the dead, the first fruits of those who are asleep. For since by a man came death, by a man also came the resurrection of the dead. For as in Adam all die, so also in Christ all will be made alive. But each in his own order: Christ the first fruits, after that those who are Christ’s at His coming, then comes the end, when He hands over the kingdom to the God and Father, when He has abolished all rule and all authority and power. For He must reign until He has put all His enemies under His feet. The last enemy that will be abolished is death. For He has put all things in subjection under His feet. But when He says, “All things are put in subjection,” it is evident that He is excepted who put all things in subjection to Him. When all things are subjected to Him, then the Son Himself also will be subjected to the One who subjected all things to Him, so that God may be all in all.

'No guilt in life, no fear in death; this is the power of Christ in me'

Bent Ramrod
04-08-2014, 02:16 PM
No matter how speculative or errant the thread, a Felix post always brought it back to reality. You will be missed; we are truly diminished.

Godspeed.

375RUGER
04-08-2014, 02:22 PM
Felix,
Thank you for all you've done for us. I really appreciate the personal attention you provided when I needed assistance.
Godspeed,
Tom

357maximum
04-08-2014, 02:27 PM
Felix

I will miss your posts and our PM's, see you on the other side, THANK YOU for all you have done for this community and for me personally, you will be greatly missed. GodSpeed my friend.

Mike

Reaper
04-08-2014, 02:29 PM
Farewell Felix. Godspeed. Prayers for you and your family.

wallenba
04-08-2014, 02:30 PM
Your knowledge and name will live on with all of us here. I've been impressed with what you have learned and your willingness to share it. Now, I see too, that in your final days, your thoughts are with us, as ours are with you. You are a man gifted with grace and acceptance of God's will. May he bless you and keep you, and give peace to your family.

wch
04-08-2014, 02:34 PM
God bless you, Felix

imashooter2
04-08-2014, 02:36 PM
I've never been remarkably social on these boards, but I do know and respect the giants. God hold you in His hands Felix. Farewell.

Charlie Two Tracks
04-08-2014, 02:40 PM
Thank you Felix. You have helped more people than you know. You have positively affected so many people in your life. You will be missed. God bless and keep you.

walltube
04-08-2014, 02:43 PM
Dear Sir,

Always the fine gentleman you are.

There is nothing I can add to this thread that has not already been said. Being 'firearm' is a gentleman's term, I do wish the members might respect your wish to refrain from using the term "weapon"(s).

Respectfully (and humbly) yours,
H.E. Leaming

Beerd
04-08-2014, 02:44 PM
Thank you pard.

alamogunr
04-08-2014, 02:47 PM
Words fail me. May God be with you.

Ben
04-08-2014, 02:50 PM
Felix,

I'm at a total loss of words. I couldn't have asked for a better friend here on the forum.

You'll be seeing things soon that we've heard of but none of us have ever seen. We will all be following in your foot steps, some of us on a different time schedule, but we will ALL be meeting our maker soon.

Matthew 28:18-20 But Jesus came and spoke these words to them, “All power in Heaven and on earth has been given to me. You, then, are to go and make disciples of all the nations and baptise them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. Teach them to observe all that I have commanded you and, remember, I am with you always, even to the end of the world.”

Gods Speed to you Felix

NVcurmudgeon
04-08-2014, 02:53 PM
Felix, you've been an inspiration for your CB knowledge, and as a gentleman. Go with God, and we take great comfort that you are a Christian. Bill and Fran Lose

jmsj
04-08-2014, 02:58 PM
Felix,
I can't tell you how much you have taught me. I appreciated you taking the time to teach us here what you have learned and for answering my PM's.
I'll pray for your Godspeed, your family and look forward to meeting you in person on the other side.
God Bless, jmsj

BeeMan
04-08-2014, 03:21 PM
Felix,

Thank you, for all that you have contributed, for the voice of reason, and most of all for being a Man of faith and integrity. You are and will continue to be an inspiration in many ways. I know I will see you some day, before our God.

Revelation 7:9-12

9 After this I looked, and there before me was a great multitude that no one could count, from every nation, tribe, people and language, standing before the throne and before the Lamb. They were wearing white robes and were holding palm branches in their hands. 10 And they cried out in a loud voice:

“Salvation belongs to our God,
who sits on the throne,
and to the Lamb.”

11 All the angels were standing around the throne and around the elders and the four living creatures. They fell down on their faces before the throne and worshiped God, 12 saying:

“Amen!
Praise and glory
and wisdom and thanks and honor
and power and strength
be to our God for ever and ever.
Amen!”

Until then,
Scott

waksupi
04-08-2014, 03:32 PM
Felix, you have been a mountain of inspiration and information to us all for many years. I doubt there is a soul here who has read your posts who have not gained in knowledge. We will be greatly diminished here without you. Travel easy old friend, you have a big family here praying for a soft landing.

shooter2
04-08-2014, 04:07 PM
God's blessings to you and yours. You will be missed.

Tazman1602
04-08-2014, 04:16 PM
Godspeed my friend and be well aware that those of us you've helped with your extensive knowledge will pass it on to any younger generation we can.

Prayers man.

Art

04-08-2014, 04:18 PM
Felix,
Just said my first prayer in way too many years. May peace be with your family.

Farewell, sir.

Michael

Curly James
04-08-2014, 04:23 PM
I pray your crossing is easy and peaceful. You will be remembered and missed.

quilbilly
04-08-2014, 04:27 PM
Felix,
Fair winds and following seas on you new journey with God.

schutzen
04-08-2014, 04:27 PM
Godspeed, we will see you on the other side. Our prayers are with your family to ease their burden.

sthwestvictoria
04-08-2014, 04:53 PM
Thank you for help and encouragement Felix.

fecmech
04-08-2014, 05:09 PM
Felix--May God bless you. I have learned much from you over the years, you will be missed.

BBA
04-08-2014, 05:10 PM
God bless you!

bayjoe
04-08-2014, 05:10 PM
You will be in our prayers.

SGTM9
04-08-2014, 05:18 PM
Don't know what to say other than may GOD be with you.
Richard

Riverpigusmc
04-08-2014, 05:28 PM
Prayers sent for a peaceful journey

altheating
04-08-2014, 05:31 PM
God bless you Felix

blademasterii
04-08-2014, 05:46 PM
May you go gently into the loving arms of the Father. Peace be with you and with your family.

Spruce
04-08-2014, 05:47 PM
Godspeed, and prayers sent.

762 shooter
04-08-2014, 05:47 PM
Felix,

Whenever I see your posts I know to pay attention.

I guess I thought you would be here forever.

You will be here forever.

Jim
04-08-2014, 05:48 PM
God speed, my friend. Your Savior and crown awaits you.

Hickok
04-08-2014, 05:55 PM
Felix, may the Angels of the Lord carry you to the presence of Jesus Christ! It is my hope to met you someday, face to face, in the New Jerusalem. Ken

OeldeWolf
04-08-2014, 06:14 PM
Felix;

Our family has been lifted up by your presence. And though we are diminished by your absence, still are we all better for your having lived. Your many legacies will bear testament of you.

Peace and comfort to you and your family.

Richard

leeggen
04-08-2014, 06:25 PM
Felix ride that silver boolit proudly to heaven. While your there save a space for the rest of us to shoot at THE greatest range there is.
CD

gondwana
04-08-2014, 06:39 PM
Felix,

I come here often, have rarely posted but have read and re-read your posts and learned much from your wisdom and experience. The fact that you have shared so much with so many members of this board and for so long tells me a great deal about your kindness, understanding, joy and compassion not just for casting but for the important things in life like family, honor and such.

The Lord will welcome you into his arms.

RugerFan
04-08-2014, 06:40 PM
So sad to hear this. I have always appreciated your wisdom here. May God give you peace and rest.

troyboy
04-08-2014, 06:52 PM
Good night and farewell.

brstevns
04-08-2014, 06:53 PM
I don't know what to say. I do not know you, but I have learned so very much from you. I too am a believer and know that God is always and will always take care of his. Just remember you are Loved by many that you do not know and may never meet. We are with you. God Bless you Sir.

MrWolf
04-08-2014, 06:55 PM
Felix,

Thank you for your time and knowledge. Thank you more for the dignity you have demonstrated and the example for us to follow. God bless.

Ron

scb
04-08-2014, 07:22 PM
Thank you. Goodbye and Gods speed.

Old School Big Bore
04-08-2014, 07:23 PM
Felix & family - Though I've only read your posts for a short while, I'm sorry you've arrived at The Transition so soon, and wish your family peace and comfort...I wish we could have met.
Ed <><

Stonecrusher
04-08-2014, 07:26 PM
Felix, I have always enjoyed your posts and have learned much from you though we have never met. You leave a wonderful testimony of the power of Christ. Not only in how you lived, but in how you left. God bless you and yours. My prayers for you and your family.
-William

Hickory
04-08-2014, 07:39 PM
Gods speed.

histed
04-08-2014, 07:44 PM
Felix, I've been on this board only a few months. I've come to value the opinions and wisdom of many of those here. Among those you hold a very high place for a man you've never met. You faith has lifted me and encouraged me. My God welcome you Home and comfort your family. Thank you for enriching my life.

xs11jack
04-08-2014, 08:01 PM
Sending my prayers for you and your family. You have been irreplaceable on this board and we all respect all that you have given us. God's blessings on you.
Ole Jack

elkhuntfever
04-08-2014, 08:01 PM
May God hold you in his arms and give comfort to your loved ones.

JIm

Bullshop
04-08-2014, 08:05 PM
Felix I sure hope this doesn't sound out of place but I have to say it. Reading through these posts brings to my mind a scene in the movie "" THE WIZARD OF OZ"
Its the part where the wizard is giving the tin man a heart and tells him """ a heart isn't measured by how much you love but by how much you are loved by others""
I think God is going to need a longer ruler to measure with.
The wizard also tells the tin man "" hearts wont be practical until they are made unbreakable "" and like the tin man I know its true because mine is breaking.

missionary5155
04-08-2014, 08:12 PM
Good evening Felix
My life has been enriched. My only regret is I will not get to say that to you face to face.
Mike in Peru

daniel lawecki
04-08-2014, 08:19 PM
I don't Know you Sir but read a lot of your post. I've read the last 6 pages of this thread with a tear in my eye. You have touched so people and are loved by many. I truly hope to meet you on the other side. GOD BLESS you and your family. PS keep your powder dry.

johniv
04-08-2014, 08:28 PM
God bless you sir, our prayers are with you.
Johniv

Elkins45
04-08-2014, 08:50 PM
May God bless you and carry you home. You will be remembered here.

slim1836
04-08-2014, 08:55 PM
Thanks for all you have done and all you have touched. Your wisdom will live on in what you have given us and we are better for that. May you, all your family, and loved ones be at peace through these times.

Thank you isn't enough, but you made an impact on myself and others.

Slim

kenyerian
04-08-2014, 09:02 PM
God Bless.

MtGun44
04-08-2014, 09:04 PM
I am very sorry to hear this news.
Thank you for sharing your knowledge.
I'll say a prayer for you, sir.

Bill

Bullwolf
04-08-2014, 09:05 PM
Felix, words fail me.

I have never met you, and yet I feel like I've known you as I have read much of what you have written over the years.

Thank you for your generosity and for sharing your thoughts and experiences with us all. You will be missed. Good bye, and God Bless. You will be missed more than you know.

- Bullwolf

9w1911
04-08-2014, 09:10 PM
right? Felix is the most knowledgable I have encountered on a firearms forum it is a loss for us all.

gray wolf
04-08-2014, 09:13 PM
Sir I will pray for you and your family in Jesus name.
You have been an enlightenment to me and to many others.

My friend you will be remembered by many, and held in high esteem by me.
I did have the pleasure of speaking to you on the phone, the conversation was one I will remember.
I recall I said to myself when I hung up the phone:
What a gentle kind person.
Thank you for sharing with all of us.

Gray Wolf Sam in Maine

1bilmr59
04-08-2014, 09:19 PM
Godspeed My friend Bill

Thumbcocker
04-08-2014, 09:21 PM
Thank you for helping make the whole of this board so much greater than the sum of its parts and for being the personification of class. Rest easy and God bless.

largom
04-08-2014, 09:30 PM
Felix, Right now I have a big lump in my throat and my eyes are misty. We never met but I know in my heart that you are one of the best. God also knows this and will give you his love. Will think of you every time I pull the handle on my lub/sizer with FWFL on my boolits.

God Speed, Larry

chsparkman
04-08-2014, 09:32 PM
I don't know you sir, but your farewell message is very touching. Even more touching is the response by all the members who have become familiar with your posts. One can not have such influence without being a remarkable person. I wish for peace for you and your family and now I want to look up and read your posts. Go with God.

Wayne Smith
04-08-2014, 09:37 PM
In close to fifteen years here on this board my proudest moment was when you praised one of my posts, Felix. You have meant that much to me even though we have never directly communicated. You will be sorely missed, my friend, and I fully expect to see you on the other side one day. "No guilt in life, no fear in death" indeed. I sing those words and live them as I know you have.

My stepmom told us that dad asked if we both (my brother and I) were there and when she said "Yes", she said "he smiled, and died". I pray you will go home as easily and look up Getch when you get home. Tell him you knew his son. Via con Dios, my friend.

crazy mark
04-08-2014, 09:38 PM
Felix, I hope the pain will be under control and you will be missed. I can't imagine everything going thru your mind at a time like this. May heaven recieve you as a special person. My Prayers to you. Mark

John Allen
04-08-2014, 09:39 PM
God Bless Felix, I will meet you on the other side.

MT Gianni
04-08-2014, 09:51 PM
From the Mar 2005 join date you have been a font of valuable information to all. Godspeed sir, and may we share a bench in the next room.

OBIII
04-08-2014, 09:54 PM
Go with God good Sir!

Semper Fi!

OB

ammohead
Estimado Felix,

We spoke once by phone after the second NCBS, first one in Winnemucca. It must have been late where you are. Thank you for your open sharing of vast knowledge of our sport/hobby. I will abide by your wish and do my damnest not to refer to firearms as weapons again, on this board or anywhere. Godspeed and see you later. Looking forward to meeting you in person.

ammohead

deerslayer
Prayers sent, Godspeed brother

crowbuster
04-08-2014, 10:10 PM
Thank you for being you. Prayers for you and your family.

TXGunNut
04-08-2014, 10:16 PM
Godspeed and thank you.

cga
04-08-2014, 10:32 PM
Felix,

A man never really knows who his friends are, until he truly needs them. I see many, many hands here, offering hope and comfort to you and your family, at your greatest time of need. What a great testimony they have giving for you.

Never knowing you myself, I offer my sincerest prayers of comfort and peace, to you and your family.

May God bless you and your family,
Cliff

dieguy59
04-08-2014, 10:37 PM
Rest in His peace.

archmaker
04-08-2014, 10:37 PM
Felix your knowledge on this board has been a big help, you will be missed.

Vaya con Dios

L Ross
04-08-2014, 10:41 PM
Prayers for you and your family. You will not be soon forgotten sir.

Heavy lead
04-08-2014, 10:45 PM
God Bless You Sir,
I will say prayers as tears flow, you are a true gentleman who has lead with kind wisdom, Thank You from the bottom of my heart for that.
Never having the pleasure of meeting you in person or talking on the phone you still touched my life with your posts.

R.M.
04-08-2014, 10:48 PM
At times like this, words don't come easy for me. Thank you for sharing your vast knowledge. Some day I hope to know half of what you do.

mpbarry1
04-08-2014, 10:48 PM
My prayers to you and your family. Heaven will gain and those if us toiling here on earth will lose a true friend of freedom and of the hobby we love. It is with a heavy heart I say Safe passages my friend.

Murphy
04-08-2014, 10:51 PM
Farewell my friend. I will forevermore be grateful for all of your shared knowledge and experience you so freely gave. And, the time you invited me into your home while I was traveling through your town. And the phone calls when you took time out of your day to share even more of your experience with me.

It's truly been an honor and a pleasure Felix. I'll see ya' when I get there my friend.

Murphy

freebullet
04-08-2014, 10:54 PM
Felix
I've learned a substantial amount of information from you, even before joining this great site. I would like to thank you for being the sharing and generous man you are. Loosing you is an absolute tragedy for this community.

I will try my best to continue the sharing tradition as you wish.

I pray the lord remove your pains and guide you home swiftly with his gracious mercy. I pray that your family be granted the strength to heal as they cope with loosing you.

Sincerely
Bruce

Sweetpea
04-08-2014, 11:23 PM
I wish you a peaceful journey, sir...

MBTcustom
04-08-2014, 11:26 PM
My friends, I have an update from Felix's son Nicholas.
He is reading your posts to his father and he says that Felix is happy to hear the posts that he is reading and the prayers everyone is sending seem to be working! He's on a hospice floor, but stable and in good spirits.
His mind is still strong.

I will keep you informed as I receive updates.
Please keep up the prayers brothers.

btroj
04-08-2014, 11:27 PM
Thank you Tim. You are a good man.

gmsharps
04-08-2014, 11:43 PM
You will not be forgotten. Your wisdom will be shared with those that will listen. You have definitely left your mark on this world and a good one at that. See you on the other side

gmsharps

HeavyMetal
04-08-2014, 11:43 PM
Felix:

I have no words to express my thoughts, I enjoyed reading your stuff.

You will be missed and "Fair Winds and Following Seas" seems the best phrase to end with.
HM

rockrat
04-08-2014, 11:44 PM
Maybe we should have a "Felix Award". It would go to those who unselfishly contribute to the expanded knowledge of this forum and who are eager to lend a helping hand towards those who seek knowledge concerning our passion.

JonB_in_Glencoe
04-08-2014, 11:45 PM
Just seen this thread.

I'm prayin for you felix, and for your family.

swheeler
04-08-2014, 11:45 PM
Adios Felix

M-Tecs
04-08-2014, 11:47 PM
Felix

Travel well my friend you will be missed but never forgotten. You have generously shared your knowledge and experience and have touched more people than you probably realize. Thank you!!!!!!!!!

God Bless………….

jmort
04-08-2014, 11:49 PM
Looking forward to seeing you in Heaven. Will get mother-in-law to say Rosery for you and others as requested.

Teddy (punchie)
04-08-2014, 11:54 PM
Guys like you have made the Site what it is, and Glad I joined in on this group of great people.

Praying for you Felix and yours. Rest in peace. God Bless !! Thank YOU !!! Theodore

migtek02
04-08-2014, 11:56 PM
Adios brother if god permits ill see you on the other side.

scarry scarney
04-08-2014, 11:57 PM
Felix

What can I say, except "SYOTOS Brother....."

SCarney

MBTcustom
04-08-2014, 11:58 PM
Maybe we should have a "Felix Award". It would go to those who unselfishly contribute to the expanded knowledge of this forum and who are eager to lend a helping hand towards those who seek knowledge concerning our passion.

Oddly enough, we already have that award. It's called the Golden Boolit. Felix was the first to be bestowed that honor, and all that have come after him have been measured against that standard.

lreed
04-09-2014, 12:08 AM
Thanks for all your shared knowledge,gentlemen like yourself make the world a better place.You will be remembered and missed by all. lreed

Le Loup Solitaire
04-09-2014, 12:14 AM
Que Dieu vous garde toujours. LLS

geargnasher
04-09-2014, 12:14 AM
http://castboolits.gunloads.com/showthread.php?94269-Golden-Boolit-Award-Felix-Robbins

lead-1
04-09-2014, 12:15 AM
May God bless you and your family and keep all strong thru this. <><

Artful
04-09-2014, 12:20 AM
God be with you Felix and your family - your work on us all is not in vain.

Thank you for sharing your time and wisdom with us all.

Marlin Junky
04-09-2014, 12:28 AM
Wow Felix... I'm speechless. However, based on what Bullshop said earlier on this thread, you know Jesus.

Therefore... it's not really your end, it's the beginning of your eternity.

Farewell,
MJ

Pepe Ray
04-09-2014, 12:36 AM
His will be done.

Pepe Ray

azrednek
04-09-2014, 12:40 AM
Felix I have a well over 100 year old rosary I use for special prayers. I will put it to use tonight in your honor. I am to this day still very grateful when you and I as a total strangers. You taking upon yourself to private message me with helpful hints on the accuracy problems I was having with the 41 mag.

Daddyfixit
04-09-2014, 12:41 AM
God be with you, thank you for all your wisdom. You will be missed here but I know there are friends & family waiting with open arms to welcome you home!
Ian

fatelk
04-09-2014, 01:02 AM
May the Lord bless and comfort you and your family.

303Guy
04-09-2014, 01:10 AM
Farewell, Felix. Tears of sadness fill my eyes. May you find peace and joy on the other side. Thank you for all you have done for this forum and the world at large. We will miss you and will always remember you. You are a legend.

94Doug
04-09-2014, 01:27 AM
Sad indeed. We will sure miss you. So much wisdom, wonderful person. Thanks for all you've done for us, you have no idea I'm sure, just how much.

Doug

David2011
04-09-2014, 01:39 AM
God be with you and your family. We will miss you.

David

horsesoldier
04-09-2014, 01:45 AM
Godspeed Felix!

Magana559
04-09-2014, 02:28 AM
You have taught me some of the best knowledge I can pass down to my kids and already have taught my nephew. I can't thank you enough, goodbye good sir may the Lord bless your soul.

Catshooter
04-09-2014, 04:20 AM
Wow. What class. Thanks for letting us know, even though it is sad news indeed.

Thank you for all your help.

Go with God

Cat

fivegunner
04-09-2014, 04:53 AM
May God Bless you Felix, I will miss you and your postings. This is a big shock for me to hear .

Lloyd Smale
04-09-2014, 05:46 AM
You are one of the few that was allready here when i got here. One of the guys that ive learned much from over the years. this fourm just wont be the same place without you pal. My wife and i will add you to our prayer list and thank God for taking you home. Warm up the pot for me and we will cast us a couple when i catch up.

Houndog
04-09-2014, 05:59 AM
May GOD welcome you home with open arms! You will be missed.

Ford SD
04-09-2014, 06:11 AM
All I can say

Felix Lube will live on

Thanks for the Wisdom and for what I have learned here

Char-Gar
04-09-2014, 06:15 AM
Felix old friend, I read your message with very mixed emotions. It is sad to hear that you will be leaving soon, for you are one of the truly fine men in this world, but I know you to be a man of strong faith in our Lord and eternal life is yours without question. You have ran the race, have fought the good fight and now you will collect the crown of glory that is surely yours. Joy and bliss will soon be complete in you.

I have prayed your passing will be easy. I have prayed for your family as they transition to a life without your physical presence. Also as per your request, I have prayed for the others in a similar condition. I have prayed they will have the peace and knowledge of our Lord as you have.

I will be along after you, so this is not goodby but a sincere word of affection and appreciation for having known you in this life. Save a place for me by the fire.

Oh yes, you are hereby authorized to sign my name to the petition banning the word weapon in heaven or anywhere else. I have never liked it, nor used it either. John Taffin another strong brother in Christ of ours, falls to the floor and chews the rug at the mention of the word "wheelgun", I am about that way with the word "weapon".

Charles Graff

WRideout
04-09-2014, 06:18 AM
May the peace of Christ be with you, and your family.

Wayne

Stephen Cohen
04-09-2014, 06:20 AM
God Bless you and your family Sir. I too share your pet peeve it is a word that has no place in the sporting application of our sport, I will do my best to see your wish is remembered.

Matt_G
04-09-2014, 06:25 AM
I have no words Felix.
Godspeed sir.

StrawHat
04-09-2014, 06:38 AM
You will be missed, and remembered. Godspeed.

PbHurler
04-09-2014, 06:45 AM
Thank you Felix for what you've taught me
You will be greatly missed.

I don't know what else to say

bobthenailer
04-09-2014, 06:56 AM
Felix !
Thanks for the guidence you have provided to everyone as well as myself over the years !
you will be missed by all, May God Bless You .
Some day i hope to meet you at the big shooting range in the sky!
Bobthenailer.

Hip's Ax
04-09-2014, 06:59 AM
:cry:

7br
04-09-2014, 07:29 AM
I appreciate your contributions to the board. I wish you rest and may God hold you in his hands.

Ed1
04-09-2014, 07:36 AM
Felix, sorry to hear, rest easy and let God be with you and your family.

pmer
04-09-2014, 07:57 AM
Even in your passing I am still learning from you. I never had some one tell me their end is near. Thank you for your contributions on this site and especially for me in the chapel section. I can only imagine how well you and your family have enriched peoples lives beyond Cast Boolits. God bless your family and give them peace.

Thank you, Felix, for letting us share in your passing. I know your spirit is alive and He knows you.

Wis. Tom
04-09-2014, 08:21 AM
May the blessings of the Lord comfort you and all around you. You will be missed down here, but much more awaits you in where you are going. Truly a fine man, Felix. God bless you.

captaint
04-09-2014, 08:27 AM
God bless you, Felix. I will truly miss your wisdom. When you spoke, I listened. Mike

Uncle Jim
04-09-2014, 08:52 AM
Thank you for the lessons learned from you here Felix! Thoughts and prayers for you and your family!

enoch59
04-09-2014, 09:01 AM
I'm not far behind you my Brother. I'll see you one day soon. The begining of your life is about to start. Thank you for being such a good stewart for Christ, Enoch.

West Creek
04-09-2014, 09:14 AM
It has been an honar sir, Your words of wisdom and contributions to our hobby are and forever will be a corner stone in our foundation.

Rest easy and godspeed

RobS
04-09-2014, 09:38 AM
A man's lasting wisdom, kindness and words are his legacy. Your legacy which you have bestowed to those who have known you on this forum and beyond will never be forgotten. The piece of mind through prayers are all for you and your family Felix..........God Bless

Bad Water Bill
04-09-2014, 09:51 AM
For once in my life I can not find words.

God bless and I hope to see you at the big campfire where we can cast and spin yarns.

George

SSGOldfart
04-09-2014, 10:08 AM
See you on the "Other side" soon
Doc's give me maybe a year about a year ago now so I feel I understand where your coming from RIP
go ahead and get some casting done hopefully they will all be golden Boolits and 10X rings
God Bless

ZmanWakeForest
04-09-2014, 10:08 AM
Godspeed, my friend, Godspeed! There is a much better place waiting for you! You will be missed!

RickinTN
04-09-2014, 10:16 AM
Felix,
Words are hard to come by. Although I am a relatively short-timer here it is obvious you have created quite the legacy. I have prayed for comfort for both you and your family, and will continue to do so. Rest peacefully Sir! and enjoy your heavenly reward.
Rick

LIMPINGJ
04-09-2014, 10:16 AM
I just do not know what to say. Your request will be honored and I hope we can live up to the example you gave us on this and previous sites.

Big Boomer
04-09-2014, 10:20 AM
Felix: I've learned a great deal from your posts and continue to learn. A part of your legacy will live on via this web site and in many other ways I am sure. For you and your family I am praying.

May God surround you and your family with His love and support you all from beneath with His everlasting arms. "... may the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, the love of God and the fellowship of the Spirit be with you all ..." In Jesus' name. Amen (Big Boomer - Art Marcum)

smoked turkey
04-09-2014, 11:03 AM
Felix the subject line on your post that started this thread gripped my heart as soon as I saw it. I have been reading each and every post ahead of mine and realize I can not elevate what has already been said. You obviously are leaving some very big shoes to fill. The fact is that they won't be filled because no one else is like you. However you have left a legacy that will live on here by your example. Thank you for your unselfish giving of yourself to us while we were able to share together. I am overjoyed by the fact that you have eternity with our Lord within your grasp. Life is a shadow, a vapor, and is soon past. What we have done here on earth will soon be history. What we have done for Him will remain. Felix I believe He has been building your mansion in Heaven since He ascended back to the father two thousand years ago. It is going to be a dandy. My thinking is open to discussion on this but I believe in Heaven we will be doing things that the Father knows pleases us. I know we will have a new nature, and things will be different than they are here, but I believe there will be time for casting up a few shiney boolits (no frosty ones) and perhaps time to develop that perfect load. GodSpeed my friend. See you there.
Stan

10x
04-09-2014, 02:15 PM
Words fail me. A person who I value and enjoy will be gone and will leave a void. The sun will still shine, the birds will still sing, but the world will still feel empty.
Your words and wisdom will be missed.

Jeff82
04-09-2014, 03:23 PM
Felix,

God bless you and good-bye.

--Jeff

Desertbuck
04-09-2014, 03:46 PM
Felix
I have not seen you face to face or posted to you on any of the forms for that matter. However I have been silently listening and gathering the wisdom you have, it has helped me considerably. I have come to admire your knowledge as a master of Bollit casting and as the man you are!
It pains me to have to say goodbye as the world is in very short supply of men just like you.
I pray your journey be a good one. Godspeed good sir!

dougader
04-09-2014, 03:57 PM
I don't come here often enough, but I do know that Feliz has always been beyond helpful to me and others over the years.

I'll miss you, Felix. God bless you.

Doug

300savage
04-09-2014, 06:50 PM
Respected, appreciated, loved and saved.
A rich man and a good one obviously, but God has a better place waiting.
Your going to be missed here though and not soon forgotten.
Vaya Con Dios Amigo

TheDoctor
04-09-2014, 06:56 PM
Thank you for sharing your experiences and knowledge. May God bless and keep you.

duke76
04-09-2014, 07:02 PM
Good Bye Felix, you will be missed and thanks for all the help you have given us all.

BD
04-09-2014, 08:05 PM
Godspeed Felix, many thanks for your knowledge so freely shared. You will be missed by all of us.
BD

taminsong
04-09-2014, 08:05 PM
Thank you for all that you've shared, you just didn't know it but I learned a lot!

Fishman
04-09-2014, 08:06 PM
Felix I am in church guarding the kids at "Sunday school" and offered prayers for you.

RED333
04-09-2014, 08:10 PM
Felix

Lord thank you for another day,
Please look after us, all the ones need you
and the ones dont think they do.
Thank you Lord for another day.

Be safe Bro

waynem34
04-09-2014, 08:14 PM
Im glad things are going relatively well.Best of wishes.I will no longer refur to my gun as a weapon.The gun is nothing without me anyway.I didnt know you but maybe we'll know each other in a different world. etched onto the book of life.in jesus name beside mine.

04-09-2014, 08:53 PM
God Bless and see you later
Warren

Porterhouse
04-09-2014, 08:57 PM
Felix,
Thank you so much for your contribution all of these years. God bless you and your family.

Pb Burner
04-09-2014, 09:09 PM
Felix
May God bless you and your family and friends. You will be greatly missed.

upr45
04-09-2014, 09:32 PM
God bless you and may you find yourself in his presence where there is joy beyond measure. Thanks for all the insight you provided, and for the good example you set.

goodolejim
04-09-2014, 09:43 PM
Go in peace my friend. You will be missed!

thebigmac
04-09-2014, 09:45 PM
FELIX, Warren; Thank you for all you've done for us. May God be with you, always. There will be
prayers for you and your family. Farewell my friend..
thebigmac

BorderBrewer
04-09-2014, 09:54 PM
Felix,
I will say the rosary for you this evening. God bless and keep you and I hope to meet you on the other side.

silverado
04-09-2014, 10:01 PM
I am a newcomer here but thank you very much for the information you shared and hope to meet you on the other side God Bless

contender1
04-09-2014, 10:20 PM
I just found this thread.
A lump in my throat as I read the OP.
Tears flowed as I read all 12 pages.
I can echo all the sentiments in each previous post.
I can see the strength of a man who is willing to peacefully let us know he is ready to go home. I take strength from that & will always remember your strength.
And, in case you do get to read this, know that I have used the words; "firearm, gun, pistol, etc" but NOT weapon for a long time now. I smiled when I read that & it'll be easy to do as you wish. Only now, when I do, I'll remember you.
Prayers from this WNC hillbilly.

Mumblypeg
04-09-2014, 10:42 PM
We are here on earth for just a short time. Some of us leave a larger footprint than others. You have left a VERY large footprint. All that has been said is true. We can all just hope that we will be respected by our peers as much as you are. We all thank you for so unselfishly sharing your knowledge. You will never be forgotten. It is an honor to be able to say good bye to one that has shared so much. I am with you as all tools are not weapons until used as such. We wish you a pleasant journey... and our thoughts are with you. We thank you for being part of us... till we meet again...

8mmFan
04-09-2014, 10:49 PM
Felix,

I don't post often. I am very happy for you. I believe that you are going to a place that nobody here can fathom the happiness of. I am sad for the ones who are yet to follow you and who have to deal in a worldly way with the "loss" of you, but I know that they will see you again. God Bless You. If you can, send some message back to this world from where it is you go. I look forward (presumptuously) to meeting you. This is not he end; it is, instead, the beginning. From reading your posts for a long time it easy to surmise what a good man you are and what a good life you have led. How I envy you!

Thank you, very much, for having made this world a better place. If it is possible, please do what you can from "the other side", to continue to help us casters who are yet adrift on this tiny speck of matter named Earth. God speed, my friend, and God Bless You! Enjoy Eternity, GOOD MAN!

Sincerely,

8mmFan

tall grass
04-09-2014, 11:38 PM
The "Priestly blessing" to you Felix. Many thanks for your knowledge and wisdom though the years. My prayers are with you and your family. May all of yours be drawn closer to Christ through this.

Jim

p.s. a second on not calling them weapons.

429421Cowboy
04-09-2014, 11:42 PM
My goodness. I am glad I chose today to come back and check in here. Please know that you have helped me more than I could ever say or probably realize, you were on of the first people to ever PM me when I joined this site, and we talked about school and becoming a better writer (I don't know how successful I was, but I did follow your advice and try!). May God's love and the love of those here on the board be with you, and may you have peace in your final moments. I do not pray the rosary, but you shall be in my prayers.

I just want to thank you for taking the time to help a young kid when I first joined up, and for not getting too sick of me.

God bless,

Brandon.

Frank46
04-10-2014, 12:00 AM
May God bless and keep you and your family. Frank

WallyM3
04-10-2014, 12:14 AM
Bless you, Felix. Go in peace.

And thank you.

DIRT Farmer
04-10-2014, 12:23 AM
May God bless and keep you and yours

Outch
04-10-2014, 01:16 AM
May God Bless You and Your Family. Enjoy Eternity may you find a mountain of LEAD to cast to your hearts desire, and your favorite Firearms.

44Vaquero
04-10-2014, 02:06 AM
Sir, some men cast a big shadow long after they are gone! You will always be fondly remembered here. God Bless you and your family!

Ramar
04-10-2014, 05:00 AM
Thank you... thank you and God bless you Felix.
Ramar

Lloyd Smale
04-10-2014, 06:35 AM
i can only pray that when i go i will leave behind so many friends with this much respect for me.

William Yanda
04-10-2014, 07:33 AM
So long. It's been good to know you.

Bill

DCP
04-10-2014, 10:27 AM
Vaya con Dios

dagger dog
04-10-2014, 12:57 PM
As much as I hate to, I will say goodbye.

Your announcement conveys the spirit within.

smokeywolf
04-10-2014, 01:28 PM
Words seem so little, so insignificant, when someone such as you, who have been a great friend and mentor to so many, is leaving us.

I know you're going on to join family and friends who have gone on ahead, and there will be incredibly joyous reunions. But, all the same, even though I've only been here on the CB forum for a couple of years, it is still difficult to say goodbye.

Via con Dios Felix

smokeywolf

woody1
04-10-2014, 02:01 PM
I just saw this and I'm always at a loss for words in this situation. There are no words to truly convey my feelings except to say, I believe the world is a better place because Felix was here. Farewell and God Bless. WOody

Charlie Two Tracks
04-10-2014, 05:53 PM
I've been thinking about this and I am not ready to give up yet and let go. I pray that God will do a miraculous healing on Felix and restore him to health. In Jesus name........ Amen.

Johnch
04-10-2014, 06:27 PM
You will be greatly missed

John

dragonrider
04-10-2014, 06:59 PM
I don't know what to say, I hope your journey is peaceful. The knowledge you leave behind will be helping shooters for a very long time.

selmerfan
04-10-2014, 10:48 PM
God's peace be with you and your family as you finish your journey here on earth. I look forward to meeting you, gathered with all the saints at the feast which never ends.

hithard
04-10-2014, 11:36 PM
Rest well my brother,

autofix4u
04-11-2014, 12:04 AM
Felix, we have never spoke in person or even met. However I do consider you a grand teacher who always had something insightful to add or said nothing at all. Prayers go out for you and your family.. Good by good Sir.

xacex
04-11-2014, 12:13 AM
I will never again use the word you mentioned on this board and encourage others to do the same. Enjoy the all you can eat prime rib and shrimp in the great buffet in the sky. Godspeed brother of Galena and boolit lube. You will be missed. I hope to shake your hand one day.

Uncle R.
04-11-2014, 12:55 AM
Felix:
I can add nothing to what's already been said except my agreement. I pray the Almighty holds you in his arms and gives comfort to your family. You will be missed. May God bless you and keep you.
<
Uncle R.

badbob454
04-11-2014, 01:38 AM
rest well my friend , hope to see you on the other side ...