PDA

View Full Version : Revival

LAH
03-30-2014, 10:16 PM
Preaching revival meetings this week, 7PM each night. Remember us if you will. God Bless......Lynn & Barbara

mhat
03-30-2014, 11:18 PM
Praying for God's will in your revival.

Mark

missionary5155
03-31-2014, 06:14 AM
Good morning and Amen !
May God grant His people to be awakened to His desires and walk daily in the light of His Word !
How we all need to be refreshed and relocated into paths of righteousness.
Mike in Peru

Charlie Two Tracks
03-31-2014, 06:59 AM
+1 Mike.

Wayne Smith
03-31-2014, 07:48 AM
Yes Sir! May God give wings to your words and open minds and hearts to the listeners. Let His Spirit move among His people.

LAH
03-31-2014, 11:03 AM
Thanks for the encouraging words & prayers. I'll try to update tonight after the first service or in the morning.

Hickok
03-31-2014, 11:58 AM
I do lay speaking in our area for the Southern Baptist church, and I pray souls will saved, and backsliders returned to the fold!

God's Word will not come back void!

jmort
03-31-2014, 12:09 PM
Praying for inspiration from the Holy Spirit and redemption/Salvation

buckwheatpaul
03-31-2014, 08:55 PM
LAH we are suppose to witness to others....my hat is off to you....may God hold you in the palm of His hands and guide you to spread His word.....we need more people like you!

LAH
04-01-2014, 10:58 AM
Service began at 7PM with about 30 in attendance. Singing were 4 sisters with one man & a younger lady. They sung a song about the room whose door was kept closed. I was moved.

The text was Acts 5: 34-42 using vs. 39 for a thought: "But if it be of God, ye cannot overthrow it." Spoke to doubt & fear which keeps us from being fully that which God would have us be. Impressed upon the crowd to lay aside doubt for a while & look to & study their victories. Lay them out, take a long hard look & let The Lord show you where His Hand gave you those victories. Because if it be of God, it cannot be overthrown. Pluck out the seed of doubt given you by your adversary & throw it into the fire much like Paul did when the viper took hold of his hand.........shake it off into the fire.

The message was well received with several coming forward for prayer wanting help with battles. Look forward to this evening & seeing God minister. Thanks guys for your prayers.

mhat
04-01-2014, 02:34 PM
That is great. I love to see God's will at work. Will continue to pray for God's will in your revival.

Mark

LAH
04-02-2014, 11:12 AM
Tuesday night my gunsmith came bringing his wife to do the singing. There was a disturbance in the service tonight of which I won't go into. Preached from John 1:29, "Behold The Lamb of God which taketh away the sin of the world." Spoke of 3 lambs, Genesis 4, Exodus 12, & John 1. Also used the analogy of the scapegoat in that the word in John 1:29 "taketh" pictures the bearing of sin upon Christ & Him carrying it away. There are times when things go not smoothly but I found a note in one of my study bibles from a sermon preached by a friend stating: "Lord teach me to focus on You regardless of what goes on around me or in me, spiritually or physically."

BNE
04-02-2014, 11:16 AM
We need a real revival. Thank you for your work.

DLCTEX
04-03-2014, 06:42 AM
May God give you wisdom and place his words in your mouth.

LAH
04-03-2014, 08:22 AM
Last night was completely different. The two singers ministered not only to the people but to me also. I changed my text and thought to the closing verses of John 6 and preached how some who are lost misunderstand the Gospel as some misunderstood Jesus' words in the preceding verses. Service went great to God's Glory.

LAH
04-04-2014, 05:05 AM
Thursday night service found the Pastor returning. He was sick in his stomach beginning Tuesday afternoon & remained in the bed till Thursday morning. It was good to have him in his place. The singer tonight was a local lady with a wonderful voice. Her songs moved the congregation to praise.

Three ladies were present with heavy burdens to which I tried to minister from Psalms 32, "Thou art my hiding place, Thou shalt preserve me from trouble." Also present were three who are lost. During the invitation I bid them come to no avail. It's my prayer The Lord will be merciful to these & in my heart I know he will.

Palerider54
04-05-2014, 10:52 AM
Will do. Tonight wraps up our revival at Roxalana Gospel Tabernacle. Have had many young people saved and many, many rededications. I pray yours will be as successful, no, more successful.

Favorite Bible verse: Joshua 24:15, Choose this day who you will serve, as for me and my family, we will serve the Lord.

LAH
04-05-2014, 11:23 AM
That is good news Palerider. This revival is in the Stepping Stone Community Church just out of Glen Daniel, not far from Beckley. Last night was to close but the Pastor wants to go on. Last night the alter was full of both young & old. We've had people saved & rededicated plus spiritual healing. It is amazing to watch God move.

Last night the sermon was from Acts 3, how the lame man was healed & because the healing was a witness to those who gathered on Solomon's Porch, Peter's Sermon was very effective. I preached on how important your testimony & witness is to family, friends, & the world in general.

LAH
04-06-2014, 04:42 PM
This revival was to end on Friday but the Pastor wanted to go on one more night. Here are the notes from the attendance record I keep:

Stepping Stone Community Church, 6th night of revival, upon arrival a lady was on the floor at the alter with the Pastor & a few others around here, she was demon possessed with the demon being cast out. This woman was hauled 70 miles & drug into the Church house by 4 men, all family. The Sunday School teacher said she was speaking a language he'd never heard.

Lacy Miller leading service, a couple different singer with one from Dameron singing: Lord turn the wine back into water, this was a powerful service with many at the altar, one soul saved. Message from Psalm 37: 37-40

2 people, the righteous & wicked
2 lives, good & evil
2 ends, peace & destruction

We ended the 6 nights of service & pray the members the there will continue to grow in The Grace of our Saviour Jesus Christ. This is my experience with demon possession & if it is my last I will feel blessed.

LAH
04-06-2014, 04:46 PM
Sunday Morning, 4-6-14, I visited the Sycamore Free Pentecostal Church of God pastored by a friend Jerry Tyree. Sunday School was great from Isaiah 61. The Sermon was from John 11: 41-44. The message was life beyond the grave. The Church had their Easter Dinner afterward which Barbara & I shared with an old Preacher from my past. Study time now for tonights appointment.

LAH
04-06-2014, 08:55 PM
6PM service tonight at the Terry Independent Christian Church on New River. Butch Campbell leading service, 2 congregation songs, prayer request & prayer, a few were anointed for bodily troubles including myself, the Pastor Gene Snuffer praying over us, Darla & Sheila sang 2 songs, preached Luke 8: 22-25, "What Manner of Man". He controls the water & has down through time. He saves us, delivers us, heals us, & keeps us even though we have never or will ever deserve it. What Manner of Man would do this & all the other things He does?