PDA

View Full Version : Chen trails

Iowa Fox
03-02-2014, 05:53 PM
Anyone else been watching the chem trails overhead that stretch from horizon to horizon? They started up again here late last September very heavy and I have watched them just about every day since.

Trey45
03-02-2014, 06:09 PM
I think you mean con trails. Chem trails are those things the conspiracy theory tinfoil hat types obsess about.

waynem34
03-02-2014, 06:10 PM
I've noticed alot of contrails here in Va too.I figured it was normal.People going about there way.I like to watch them some in the afternoon and evening.

Screwbolts
03-02-2014, 06:29 PM
Con trails as I understand them are excellent indicators of the amount of water vapor in the upper atmosphere. when the stretch horizon to horizon there is a lot of water in the air. when they quickly dissipate the air is dry and the moister from combustion exhaust is quickly absorbed. That is all folks.

Ken

shooter93
03-02-2014, 07:07 PM
We see quite a few here at times and I've always been reminded seeing them that for days after 9-11....the skies were eerily empty.

JSnover
03-02-2014, 07:16 PM
The east-west chem trails are mind control drugs, the north-south ones are hormones and steroids designed to alter our gene pool. And those big puffy things you thought were clouds... Those are UFO screens.
Now go drink your Kool Aid.

waksupi
03-02-2014, 07:18 PM
Been seeing them ever since I was a kid in the 50's. There are pictures of them during WW1. But then again, I paid attention in science class, and know what they really are. Water vapor.

nicholst55
03-02-2014, 07:26 PM
If they're chem trails, then the Allies must have sprayed the h**l out of Europe, especially Germany, during WWII. They said the Germans could tell where the B17s and B24s were headed by watching the contrails...

doorgunner
03-02-2014, 08:19 PM
Yeah, Well we have a space cadet around here who says our local air national guard unit is spraying mind altering drugs all over the country. He has even made a vidio with our kc135s in the c back ground to prove it. Course he also says Kennedy was killed by aliens forom outer space.

uscra112
03-02-2014, 10:08 PM
The persistence of contrails has a lot to do with the height of the tropopause - the boundary between lower atmosphere (troposphere) and the stratosphere, because of temperature. Contrails in the stratosphere, which is typically much colder than the trop, become ice fogs instantly. Ice dissipates more slowly than contrails of water droplets, which can evaporate. If the trop is low, the planes are in the colder stratosphere. Also if the upper trop is real cold, as it has been for a while now, even the planes below the tropopause leave ice-fog contrails.

dragon813gt
03-02-2014, 10:27 PM
Been seeing them ever since I was a kid in the 50's. There are pictures of them during WW1. But then again, I paid attention in science class, and know what they really are. Water vapor.

Hold your horses there buddy. Are you trying to use science to explain something to someone w/ his tin foil hat on to tight? That never works ;)

In this day and age where information is at your fingertips. How do people not run some internet searches to find answers? Chem trails is one of the stupidest conspiracy theories and is easily debunked.

swheeler
03-02-2014, 10:34 PM
Iowa Fox; I believe you;)

Multigunner
03-02-2014, 10:48 PM
Hold your horses there buddy. Are you trying to use science to explain something to someone w/ his tin foil hat on to tight? That never works

Ain't that the truth.

Sweetpea
03-02-2014, 10:56 PM
I'd never heard the chem trail thing until a customer was telling me about it a few weeks ago.

She seemed nice, but nuttier than a squirrel turd!

waksupi
03-03-2014, 03:06 AM
I'd never heard the chem trail thing until a customer was telling me about it a few weeks ago.

I read this earlier today, and I just finally fully appreciated that comment. Brahahahahahahahahaaaaa!!!!!

Hogtamer
03-03-2014, 07:52 AM
Bows and flows of angels hair, ice cream castles in the air....
60's psychedelic observations of clouds 'n' things.

DLCTEX
03-03-2014, 12:24 PM

Thanks, got my day started with a laugh.:-D

dagger dog
03-03-2014, 05:32 PM
Con'trails short for condensation trails.

My uncle flew the tail gunner-armorer position in the 8th Air Force, 2nd Air Division Heavy, 445 Bomb Group, 702 Squadron, that was the B 24 division in East Anglia (England). He received the Distinguished Flying Cross with 3 oak leaf clusters and the Air Medal, flew his 35 missions and made it back state side.

He told me stories about what came to be called Big Week, when the USAAF flew several, thousand plane raids (missions).

Once combat boxes were formed , there would be stacks of boxes with 90-100 heavys ,17's and 24's but not mixed, there would be planes as far as you could see to the rear and 10 combat boxes deep all trailing condensation trails from engine exhaust, some would even form from the prop tips and wing tips, depending on temperature and moisture at the altitude, usually between 28-30 thousand for the Fort's, and 25-28 thou' for the Lib's .

He told me after checking the guns and settling in for the ride to the IP, the drone of the engines and the contrails would put you into a trance like state, until the crackle of some other crewman's throat mike reporting enemy fighters or the "WHOP" of the first close flak burst would snap you awake.

smokeywolf
03-03-2014, 06:03 PM
Nice post, dagger dog.
Always enjoy reading and hearing stories of the folks who were and are the finest examples of American patriotism. Also, have always had an insatiable hunger for pictures, stories, movies, museums and any other source of info or exhibition of WW II military aircraft.

Have seen more con trails than the norm, coming from the general direction of Vandenberg AFB.

smokeywolf

dagger dog
03-03-2014, 07:14 PM
smokey,

If you ever get the chance, a must see for every WWII aviation buff, is the U.S. Air Force Museum at Wright and Patterson Fields, Dayton OH.
If you can plan a weekend to be able to see it all, but even two days is not really enough. It's well worth a special trip if your in the area.

I had the privilege of working with another AF vet that was 20 years my senior, we became great friends, he did 1 tour Korea, and 2 tours Vietnam, plus time in GB before the shooting started in Korea, he turned me on to the USAF Museum.

We made about 4 pilgrimages a year. Got to tour the restoration shops and the hangers that store everything from WWI-WWII uniforms (in a refrigeration unit) to crated Jap Zero's, waiting for the all volunteer crews to start restoration. The museum is VAST to say the least.

They have an original Wright bi-plane that was one of the first military planes flown for the US, all the way to the Vietnam era, displayed in historical sequence.

John Muhall, was my friends name he was retired USAF Master SGT, he died as he lived, in a private plane crash coming back from the museum one foggy night, along with 3 others, the pilot flew the Cessna into the side of a stone quarry during the landing, he was 200 yds off course to the east parallel to the runway.

If there would have been an open seat I would have been in that plane, his wife called and told me before I heard it on the evening news, she told me that they couldn't identify one of the bodies and was calling to see if it could have been me. I had flown with them on several occasions up to the museum for special "talk" given by people such as Paul Tibbets, Chuck Yeager, and others.

Multigunner
03-04-2014, 09:24 PM
This thread reminded me of something unusual I saw in the sky a few month back. A tear dropped shaped image with bright white border and dark center just hanging in the air at a high altitude.
I had figured it for some form of contrail and found several mentions of tear drop contails and tear drop UFOs.

It just now occurred to me that what I and others saw may have been a slowly rising weather balloon, the type they only partially inflate so the gas bag can expand as it rises into thinner air.
Sunlight refacted by the plastic would light up the edges while the center with its folds would look darker.
One of the Tear Drop UFOs was described as orange, which would be the result of light from the reddish setting sun.

Yep thats right a weather balloon.

uscra112
03-06-2014, 12:06 AM
This thread reminded me of something unusual I saw in the sky a few month back. A tear dropped shaped image with bright white border and dark center just hanging in the air at a high altitude.
I had figured it for some form of contrail and found several mentions of tear drop contails and tear drop UFOs.

It just now occurred to me that what I and others saw may have been a slowly rising weather balloon, the type they only partially inflate so the gas bag can expand as it rises into thinner air.
Sunlight refacted by the plastic would light up the edges while the center with its folds would look darker.
One of the Tear Drop UFOs was described as orange, which would be the result of light from the reddish setting sun.

Yep thats right a weather balloon.

Now I have to tell this story: Back in the mid '60s I worked for a small hi-tech company. One project I worked on was building an instrument to measure particle content of the high stratosphere. The instrument flew on one of those giant "Skyhook" balloons, out of Holloman AFB in New Mexico. Launches were always at zero-dark-thirty, to get minimum wind on the ground. One launch they wired the explosive squibs wrong, and cut the balloon loose from the instrument, and at the same time the instrument from the launch crane. The crane ran right over it. I used to have a scrap of 8mm film of that thing, drifting away like a giant jellyfish. The lights from the ground made it look very eerie. Anybody who didn't know what it was would definitely think UFO.

BTW I met the AF Captain in charge of the launch the next day. He said that he'd spent the rest of the morning on the pistol range. Don't blame him. That was a $100K mistake. I was plenty mad, too. I'd pulled an all-nighter to get that package ready for launch, but my boss thought it was funny. (I'm sure he was already counting the extra $$$ for building a new instrument package!)

cricco
03-06-2014, 12:21 AM

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jHm0XhtDyZA

http://www.whatintheworldaretheyspraying.info

http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org

Multigunner
03-06-2014, 02:44 AM
Ever seen a crop duster, ever seen how big the taks are to spray so little insecticide?
How about the fire fighting aircraft, that skim along the surface of a lake to pick up thousands of gallons of water for a single drop?

Contrails are composed of water vapor from the air with traces of jet fuel exhaust.
Its not an unexplained phenomena.

The more jet traffic the more contrails, and these persist for quite some time in the upper reaches.

wallenba
03-06-2014, 02:59 AM
I live under a lot of air traffic routes, and see many of the same trails, different schedules though. Find a local small airport that sells 'high altitude en-route charts', they don't show geographical points, but you can figure out which are which and can sometimes predict the course changes if the pilot is not flying programmed waypoints. You might even live near a navigational aid like a 'VOR" (vhf omnidirectional radio range). Lots of course changes begin over those. Google for a picture. Look for signs of military jets, parallel contrails that 'jink' the same. Lazy day fun.

Typical chart of a busy area https://images.search.yahoo.com/images/view;_ylt=AwrB8pCfHRhTHjQAE.iJzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTIyZj Y3OGI5BHNlYwNzcgRzbGsDaW1nBG9pZANmYzQ1MzAwN2M2MGQ5 N2Y2MDk4OGZjNTFhZjU1NzhlZARncG9zAzQEaXQDYmluZw--?back=http%3A%2F%2Fimages.search.yahoo.com%2Fsearc h%2Fimages%3Fp%3Dhigh%2Baltitude%2Benroute%2Bchart s%26fr%3Dyfp-t-901-s%26fr2%3Dpiv-web%26tab%3Dorganic%26ri%3D4&w=600&h=349&imgurl=www.gelib.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2009%2Fhigh-altitude-enroute-charts2.jpg&rurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.gelib.com%2Fhigh-altitude-enroute-charts.htm&size=80.4KB&name=%3Cb%3EHigh+Altitude+Enroute+Charts%3C%2Fb%3E&p=high+altitude+enroute+charts&oid=fc453007c60d97f60988fc51af5578ed&fr2=piv-web&fr=yfp-t-901-s&tt=%3Cb%3EHigh+Altitude+Enroute+Charts%3C%2Fb%3E&b=0&ni=96&no=4&ts=&tab=organic&sigr=11lfkk5qq&sigb=13n6a9com&sigi=1272vk38t&.crumb=/wMn9WvmasM&fr=yfp-t-901-s

Multigunner
03-06-2014, 03:09 AM
Could it be that as we speak Ming the Mercilous is seeding our atmosphere with the Purple Death toxin?
https://archive.org/details/flash_gordon_ep1

Silfield
03-06-2014, 08:06 AM
Con'trails short for condensation trails.

My uncle flew the tail gunner-armorer position in the 8th Air Force, 2nd Air Division Heavy, 445 Bomb Group, 702 Squadron, that was the B 24 division in East Anglia (England). He received the Distinguished Flying Cross with 3 oak leaf clusters and the Air Medal, flew his 35 missions and made it back state side.

He told me stories about what came to be called Big Week, when the USAAF flew several, thousand plane raids (missions).

Once combat boxes were formed , there would be stacks of boxes with 90-100 heavys ,17's and 24's but not mixed, there would be planes as far as you could see to the rear and 10 combat boxes deep all trailing condensation trails from engine exhaust, some would even form from the prop tips and wing tips, depending on temperature and moisture at the altitude, usually between 28-30 thousand for the Fort's, and 25-28 thou' for the Lib's .

He told me after checking the guns and settling in for the ride to the IP, the drone of the engines and the contrails would put you into a trance like state, until the crackle of some other crewman's throat mike reporting enemy fighters or the "WHOP" of the first close flak burst would snap you awake.

Nice post.
The 445 bomb group airfield is approx 6 miles down the road from where I live in Norfolk, England. I have visited it (and many of the others that are close by) and they still make the hairs on the back of your neck stand up when you quietly contemplate the sacrifices that so many brave souls made all those years ago.
As you can see, Tibbenham airfield is still being used, albeit for recreational flying now.http://www.norfolkglidingclub.com/DisplayPicture.aspx?id=1&image=images/airfield/Tibenham6Large.jpg
Here is a link to the 445 bomb group that your Uncle flew with.http://www.445bg.org/home.html

Wise Owl
03-06-2014, 08:13 AM
CRICCO
Thank you for the pictures, my husband and I have been seeing and watching these Chem trails since about 1999
and yes they are surely not what is considered normal Con trails that form at certain altitude and when certain atmospheric conditions are present. Contrails do not turn the sky a milky gray slimy color that last for hours and hours. The spray mix has been tested by many people and found to contain high amounts of barium , Zinc and other heavy metals held together with a type of polymer base.
Your pictures are some of many that have been taken all over the country, here and and in other countries.
The gov. even has documents about Arial spraying.
IMHO anyone looking at picture like yours and other evidence that still thinks these are normal con trails really needs to look a little more into it instead of just poo, pooing what is right in front of there eyes.
Since when do aircraft make patterns like that ? and what commercial aircraft flies patterns like that ?
All I will say is that you will never convince me they are normal anything, glad you had what it takes to post the pictures. Don't knock your head against the wall trying to convince anyone. I stopped a long time ago and my husband has gotten tired of trying to tell anyone.
Now back to the evening news, don't cha just the lame stream media ???

cricco
03-06-2014, 08:21 AM
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=w5_oBvrGyDs

smokeywolf
03-06-2014, 08:38 AM
Wise Owl, welcome. I always enjoy reading what Sam has to say. Looking forward to seeing more from you.

smokeywolf

CastingFool
03-06-2014, 08:42 AM
Yes, you can use airplanes to disseminate biological vectors to inflict casualties on the opposing forces (learned that in the military, plus a few other things), but I certainly wouldn't do it in broad daylight for everyone to see. While the theory of contrails has a ring of truth to it, there are other ways the powers to be can and do use to influence the minds of people. global warning for one, comes to mind. Someone is making lots of money off of this. Another issue that enters the arena, if you can get people to go along with small, innocuous issues, after a while, this process conditions people to go along on other issues that if presented outright, people would reject immediately. Sorry about the run on sentence. JMO

Multigunner
03-06-2014, 09:55 AM
The spray mix has been tested by many people and found to contain high amounts of barium , Zinc and other heavy metals held together with a type of polymer base.
By who?
What sort of aircraft did they use to reach such an altitude and act as a chase plane to collect samples from these contrails?

Wise Owl
03-06-2014, 11:00 AM
The samples are not always taken at altitude, many have been taken from ground water samples and earth samples.
Try this
http://www.viewzone.com/chemtrails.html ( good article )

http://www.chemtrails911.com/intro_to_chem.htm

http://www.chemtrailaustraliainternational.com/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jf0khstYDLA
I can't convince anyone about anything, but I can see with my own eyes how many, many, days with beautiful blue skies are over run with white line after white line that go from horizon to horizon and then spread out and slowly connect with each other and then the sky is all milky looking and the blue sky is gone.
Fact is it's an oddity to see clear blue skies anymore. I have seen con trails all my life and I know what they look like. In perspective from ground to air they most time are about 6 to 10 aircraft length behind the aircrat and continually dissipate as the aircraft continues to fly leaving no kind of a trail that goes on for miles and miles.
The zig zag back and forth lines, tic tack toe lines, many, many at the same time. This is normal ice crystals ??
I truly doubt it. I have listened to all the DE-bunkers with all there stories,
they all do the same thing. Yell louder, demonize, make fun off and ridicule.
How in the world can anyone look up and see this and call it normal ?

Julie

Multigunner
03-06-2014, 11:58 AM
The samples are not always taken at altitude, many have been taken from ground water samples and earth samples.
So the samples may have been deposited in any of hundreds of possible ways, smoke from an unscrubbed factory chimney or automobile exhaust for example.

Theres all sorts of polutants in the air, thats not going to change anytime soon.

If instead of weaving bysantine plots they stated jet fuel exhaust contains possibly harmful polutants then they might be believable.

Multigunner
03-06-2014, 12:06 PM
PS
Whats wrong with this sentence?

The results of the water samples showed 4,610,000 parts per million of aluminum -- 4610 times the maximum contaminant level!

uscra112
03-06-2014, 12:15 PM
I think you're all off base. The O.P. really was referring to cheN trails. You know, streams of Chinese food crumbs spread by Soviet aircraft working for the New World Order Zionist conspiracy. I know it must be true, because every time one passes over me I'm hungry again within an hour or so. [smilie=1:

dragon813gt
03-06-2014, 12:19 PM
Aluminium is one of the most abundant metals and traces can be found in soil samples practically everywhere. I will state again that this is one of the dumbest conspiracy theories out there. Yes, our government has sprayed citizens w/ chemicals as an experiment. This is not the case w/ Contrails. When people bring up Chemtrails they lose all credibility in my eyes. I can't believe a word they say when the present such a dumb idea as fact.

There are better ways to brainwash people. Turn on the TV and pick your flavor of news station. There is brainwashing in full effect on a daily basis. I'm not saying the government controls these stations. But that they are a tool that could be used for it. Or maybe it's Chemtrails in conjunction w/ MSNBC that is the tool. Where did I place my tinfoil hat?

cricco
03-06-2014, 12:39 PM
Aluminium is one of the most abundant metals and traces can be found in soil samples practically everywhere. I will state again that this is one of the dumbest conspiracy theories out there. Yes, our government has sprayed citizens w/ chemicals as an experiment. This is not the case w/ Contrails. When people bring up Chemtrails they lose all credibility in my eyes. I can't believe a word they say when the present such a dumb idea as fact.

There are better ways to brainwash people. Turn on the TV and pick your flavor of news station. There is brainwashing in full effect on a daily basis. I'm not saying the government controls these stations. But that they are a tool that could be used for it. Or maybe it's Chemtrails in conjunction w/ MSNBC that is the tool. Where did I place my tinfoil hat?

Have you had your blood tested for aluminum lately? The results will probably surprise you.

wallenba
03-06-2014, 03:16 PM
I'll start to worry when they begin to turn into rainbows. Proof then, that it's a commie gay conspiracy. It's no coincidence that the states with the most 'chemtrails' now allow same sex marriage and have the most number of bed and breakfasts. Below the intersections of two chemtrails is ALWAYS a public school. They are going after our kids gentlemen!! Why do you think military installations and Washington D.C. forbid overflights? To prevent the emasculation of our armed forces and leadership!

Feel free too add to the paranoia:wink:

Sweetpea
03-06-2014, 07:16 PM
PS

I get it, I guess I must have paid attention during math class... In Kindergarten!

dragonrider
03-06-2014, 07:55 PM
Where's Art Bell when you need him??

JonB_in_Glencoe
03-06-2014, 08:05 PM
I love Art Bell.
I think most of the chem trails end up being sucked into Mel's hole.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldWCex2HkfI

waksupi
03-06-2014, 09:40 PM
Have you had your blood tested for aluminum lately? The results will probably surprise you.

Considering flouride comes as an aluminum by-product, and most people have it in toothpaste or city water, there should be traces, for sure!

cricco
03-06-2014, 11:58 PM
Considering flouride comes as an aluminum by-product, and most people have it in toothpaste or city water, there should be traces, for sure!

Lol! Really?

http://farmwars.info/?p=7791

http://nj.gov/health/eoh/rtkweb/documents/fs/0059.pdf

http://www.drlwilson.com/articles/fluoridation.htm

snuffy
03-07-2014, 08:24 PM
Lol! Really?

http://farmwars.info/?p=7791

http://nj.gov/health/eoh/rtkweb/documents/fs/0059.pdf

http://www.drlwilson.com/articles/fluoridation.htm

Please put a link up for instructions/pattern for folding a tinfoil hat. Seriously, if what you're saying is true, we all need to make one.:roll:

I'll bet you don't believe we went to the moon!?¿

cricco
03-08-2014, 01:47 AM
Please put a link up for instructions/pattern for folding a tinfoil hat. Seriously, if what you're saying is true, we all need to make one.:roll:

I'll bet you don't believe we went to the moon!?¿

So, if I'm translating correctly, you said "Wow. That's pretty scary stuff. I'm now going to point my finger and laugh at you, simply because I can't accept or believe it".

Multigunner
03-08-2014, 01:54 AM
When a pond is used to collect dust from the air it will collect more dust when theres more dust in the air.
Thats simple enough.
There are many sources of particulates in the air, drought conditions result in dust storms and lingering dust in the air.
Mining operations and manufacturing operations result in metalic dust in the air.

Some years ago irrigation of western lands that had seen little rain fall for tens of thousands of years resulted in stirring up of ancient deposits of Selenium that began showing up in crops. It didn't just fall out of the clear blue sky when a plane passed over.

When they first connected aluminum to Alzheimers I scrapped all my aluminum pots and pans, even my old coffee pot. Reason was because the aluminum deposited in humans was traced to such cookware , canteens,ect.

Multigunner
03-08-2014, 01:58 AM
If the sinister powers that be are knowningly filling the air with poisonous dust, then why aren't they wearing respirators everywhere they go?

dragon813gt
03-08-2014, 07:00 AM
If the sinister powers that be are knowningly filling the air with poisonous dust, then why aren't they wearing respirators everywhere they go?

Oh no, logic. You can't use that in a discussion w/ tinfoil hat wearing people.

JSnover
03-08-2014, 09:44 AM

And why would they do it in broad daylight, on a clear day? If they would wait for some cloud cover and get above it, no one would ever know.

JSnover
03-08-2014, 09:49 AM
Anyone else been watching the chem trails overhead that stretch from horizon to horizon? They started up again here late last September very heavy and I have watched them just about every day since.
I have seen those trails everywhere, just about everyday, from Iceland to Panama, to the Middle East. if they were spraying for a purpose, why wouldn't they concentrate on populated areas? What would be the point of spraying over an empty desert or open ocean?

cricco
03-08-2014, 10:34 AM
Before asking ridiculous questions, as if they couldn't possibly be answered, at least watch the friggin video.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=x9VcWkFrXWY

JSnover
03-08-2014, 11:51 AM
Given the size of the earth and the volume of the atmosphere, geoengineering is quite literally pi$$ing in the wind.

JSnover
03-08-2014, 12:01 PM
Before asking ridiculous questions, as if they couldn't possibly be answered, at least watch the friggin video.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=x9VcWkFrXWY

Im watching it now. Its pretty ridiculous. The sky is quite often blue and the sun is as bright as ever, in spite of their claims. At least they haven't mentioned the Bush/Cheney earthquake generator… yet.
Should I believe the part about China controlling the weather? Because if they could end the drought by creating a snowstorm, why wouldn't they take steps to prevent the drought?

Multigunner
03-08-2014, 12:25 PM
The Soviets made several actual attempts to alter the weather, total failures as it turned out, but probably the genesis of the more recent conspiracy theories.
Oneeffort was spreading soot over large areas of permafrost to try to tip the balance of solar forcing to melt the permafrost so they could plant crops of wheat that was resistent to the cold weather.
Another was deploying a huge mylar mirror from a geo stationary satelite. They hoped to provide reflected sunlight to arctic regions during the long sunless winters. That was a spectacular failure. Videos of the mirror being torn apart by centrifical force were available online years ago.

One interesting claim was that the airforce had published a manual on chemtrails. Turned out it was one of two manuals for cadets with the catchy titles "Contrails" and "Chemtrails", the later being a basic chemistry text. The text mentions nothing remotely like the claims now being made about chemtrails.

So far all theories on man made climate alterations have proven to be dismal failures.

Multigunner
03-08-2014, 12:28 PM
PS
My participation in motion pictures has been limited, but one old saying comes to mind, "it doesn't take a great actor to recognize a bad one".

cricco
03-08-2014, 08:11 PM

So, uh.....what type of cloud formation is this?

uscra112
03-08-2014, 10:02 PM
Kinda neat formation of altostratus, through which a plane flew at the exact altitude and added a trail of frozen water droplets, or ...... a CONtrail.

snuffy
03-08-2014, 10:32 PM

So, uh.....what type of cloud formation is this?

Also, the bright spot in the contrail is a sun dog. That's sunlight refracting in ice crystals, what the contrail consists of, not tinfoil hat lingo for chem trails.

cricco
03-09-2014, 10:54 AM
And this one?

dragon813gt
03-09-2014, 11:52 AM
OMG.....an alien ship is landing :)

Dale in Louisiana
03-09-2014, 12:14 PM
The pictures show the amazing sensitivity of the balance in upper levels between visible cloud formations and almost identical formations that are NOT visible.

If you want another view, pay attention to the common fog density and how the heat from traffic on a well-traveled highway affects it. I see this often: Horribly thick fog in the countryside, a tunnel of visibility on the interstate a quarter mile away.

Or watch the vortices generated by aircraft in certain flight configurations and atmospheric conditions. The simple pressure differentials can cause visible condensation as air is compressed and then cooled by expansion to a point where vapor condenses into visibility.

Fractions of a degree in temperature or differences in air currents can make the difference between visible formations and almost identical and completely invisible constructs.

Now, for the 'chem trail' bunch, if the government ( or the CFR or the Illuminati or the Grand High Poobah from the Constellation Zork) wanted to poison/alter/dose the entire planet, don't you think they'd figure out how to do that without waving visible flags all over? I mean, the difference between a visible contrail (Whoops! 'Chemtrail') and an invisible on with exactly the same elemental content is often a matter of a small change in altitude or a few minutes delay.

Dale in Louisiana
(why chemtrail your way to world domination when you can frack 'em?!?)

waksupi
03-09-2014, 03:47 PM
Considering how little slurry bombers can carry, those chem spray planes must be some big sumbitches to spread a cloud that long.

TXGunNut
03-09-2014, 04:35 PM
PS

New math, what's a few zeros here and there for the tin hat crowd?

jaysouth
03-09-2014, 08:04 PM
A quick word about 'tinfoil', that is wearing aluminum foil under your hat or turban. It is supposed to protect you from alien mind control radiation from outer space that is radiated from secret re-transmitters in cell phone towers.

That is ALIEN DISINFORMATION!!!!!!

The foil AMPLIFIES mind control radiation waves. That is why you see people with foil in their turbans or hats acting strangely at times. Here is a link to one of many alien mind control sites that advocates using foil over your brain. http://zapatopi.net/afdb/

In case you are interested, here is a more scientific study: http://zapatopi.net/blog/?post=200511112730.afdb_effectiveness

Makes perfect sense doesn't it?

cricco
03-10-2014, 09:44 AM