PDA

View Full Version : Man hurts hand, Gov't find powder and primers in his house and burned his house down

Ohio Rusty
02-20-2014, 07:03 PM
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/california-deputies-destroy-explosive-packed-mobile-home-article-1.1616683?dsa

He was making fuel for model rockets and badly hurt his hand. The government found 60 lbs of chemicals, gunpowder (probably reloading powder) and primers, deemed it too dangerous to even walk around and burned his house down. !!!! Just thinking outloud here ....... Could they burn down the houses of the gun owners saying the ammo they have stashed, the reloading powder and primers made it too dangerous to enter ??

There is alot to be said for what happened. We know the current anti-gun stance of many folks in the Gov't. We also know the current administration promised in their first election the creation of a national police force ..... That force is Homeland Security. They just purchased ALOT of ammo again (millions of rounds maybe), and last year purchased 2500 armored vehicles. Homeland security isn't going to fight in Iraq or overseas ..... Why do they need armored vehicles ?? Why have they been training in house to house insurgent training, and house to house seizure tactics ?? Why does Homeland Security have the second largest building in Washington only second to the Pentagon ???? All of this together tells me a fish stinks from the head down ......

I sense more than ever our 2nd admendment rights and gun ownership rights are in greater danger .....
Just thinking outloud ..........
Ohio Rusty ><>

"Si vis pacem, para bellum!: "If you wish for peace, prepare for war!"

starmac
02-20-2014, 07:13 PM
His was more of an explosive nature, I don't think there was ever any primers or reloading components involved. He also didn't even put up any kind of fight as far as them burning his place, which makes me think it was better some things were burnt instead of found.

fryboy
02-20-2014, 07:23 PM
there's a couple threads about it , one in the pit has several links and quite a bit of discussion on it