PDA

View Full Version : DeanWinchester Stripper clip dealings...

DeanWinchester
02-12-2014, 01:51 PM
I'm a friggin idiot. Slap me twice on each cheek.

I deleted some PM's and now I have no idea who I got stripper clips from. Three people have made deals with me. All parties have received what's theirs BUT, I have no way of leaving feedback or saying thank you.

If you mailed any stripper clips to me, please send me a PM. You can title it, "Dean is an idiot". :-D

southpaw
02-12-2014, 01:55 PM
I must admit, when I first read the title the word clip wasn't there. Needless to say this went in a whole nother direction than I thought it was going.

Jerry Jr.

DeanWinchester
02-12-2014, 02:29 PM
You shoulda been here when I asked my wife if I could order some Swedish Strippers online. That one required an in depth explanation.

AlaskanGuy
02-12-2014, 02:50 PM
LOL at Dean.... I have been there my friend.. More then once... LOL

runfiverun
02-12-2014, 11:44 PM
WAIT!,,,,, you can order Swedish strippers on the computer?????
I really need a class or sumthin on how to work this thing....

btroj
02-12-2014, 11:46 PM
WAIT!,,,,, you can order Swedish strippers on the computer?????
I really need a class or sumthin on how to work this thing....

Not the actual stripper, just a clip of the stripping.

Run, are you sure you should own a computer?

TXGunNut
02-12-2014, 11:52 PM
Had to hide my nipple wrenches from the last GF. Swedish strippers would have hastened the inevitable.

runfiverun
02-13-2014, 12:41 AM
it does give me a break from reloading, casting, and swaging.
I could get by just fine without one though, all it ever seems to do is come here and sometimes go to you-tube.

bhn22
02-13-2014, 11:58 AM
So you bought Swedish Strippers on the internet, and can't remember her name?

nicholst55
02-13-2014, 12:05 PM
Had to hide my nipple wrenches from the last GF. Swedish strippers would have hastened the inevitable.

You should have seen the wife's expression when I told her that I needed to order some new nipples... ;)

RoyEllis
02-13-2014, 02:56 PM
You should have seen the wife's expression when I told her that I needed to order some new nipples... ;)

Wait til you try to explain how to properly use a nipple pick (you're really going to stick that long sharp wire WHERE????) LOL