PDA

View Full Version : My apologies

lovedogs
12-05-2007, 09:48 PM
I realize it's been quite a while since I've visited with you all. My only excuses are hunting season and running back and forth to my new wife's house 120 miles away. We're still working on selling my place so we can live in the same house. So it's been a busy time of the year. I can't promise anything 'cuz now it's time to call coyotes, but I'll try to visit once in a while.

Mike

eka
12-05-2007, 11:24 PM
We've missed you Mike. Now go and get all those things tended to so we can chat with you more often. And good luck with the coyotes.

Keith

The Double D
12-05-2007, 11:39 PM
Tell me about your place in MT you wanna sell. I am headed back in April to retire...location is critical. Must have access to adequate numbers of prairie dog or gophers with a few rock chucks thrown in for good measure. Access to deer in the off season a plus.

Bret4207
12-06-2007, 06:35 AM
I know some guys who would be happy to have their wife 120 miles away.....

Char-Gar
12-06-2007, 08:02 AM
Humm.... 120 miles is exactly the distance between me and the Beloved Redhead. Due to work issues, we have had a long distance marriage for five years. It really isn't bad. It more like having a girl friend instead of a wife. You get all of the benefits, with none of the problems that come with living with a woman full time.

We are both wondering how we are going to adjust to living together again when I retire in June of 08. The claims that me, the cats and dog have gone "just plumb feral" without her daily nurture and control.

Anyway.. Congrats on the new marriage and stay in touch.

crazy mark
12-06-2007, 05:26 PM
Gee, My wife and I are about 220 miles apart and will be for about 3 more years. She's in Wa and I'm down here. At least the house up there in Lewis Co didn't get flooded. We see each other about once every three weeks or so. She has the dogs and cat to keep her company and I have about 1/3 of my guns and my casting stuff to keep me company. Mark

lovedogs
12-07-2007, 02:29 PM
Folks have told me my marriage might last longer if we kept this arrangement but with the price of gas it's just too expensive to make the drive often.