PDA

View Full Version : Good things to say about Hawke Optics

cbashooter
01-15-2014, 02:03 PM
I have a Varmint 4-12 SF that had problems. I had never taken it off 12x since new and when I tried to turn it to 4x it was gritty while turning the power ring. It also never appeared to be a full 12x compared to my other scopes. On the plus the scope has been clear and very repeatable adjustments for a $170 airgun scope. I emailed Hawke Sunday at 5 PM and received a call on Monday about 9am.Even though I didn’t have the receipt they said to return it.In the meantime I found out the tension screw on the ring had slipped off the internal “keyway” and when I found this I was able to get it working an all is well.

So feel confident buying their products.

dan t

Multigunner
01-16-2014, 06:47 AM
Always nice to hear good things about a manufacturer or their dealership.
Glad to hear you worked out the problem on your own.

troyboy
01-16-2014, 08:27 PM
I bought a 3-9x40 ao for my daisy/hatson springer. I am impressed with this Hawke scope. Funny thing is the scope cost more than the rifle. The scope is chinese to be sure but everything works as advertised and is clear.

lastmanout
01-29-2014, 12:07 AM
I bought a Hawke 3x9 AO at discount online for a PCP air rifle. WORKS great. The Mil dot Reticle is laser etched into the lens. Skinny crosshairs and very clear optics. A GREAT inexpensive scope IMHO

MT Chambers
01-29-2014, 12:50 AM
My Daystate Huntsman .22 PCP wears a nice Hawke 6-24 sidewinder and it's clear and has a great reticle for long range shooting, I don't think I would use one on a big pb that has heavy recoil.