PDA

View Full Version : usin what I have

edadmartin
01-10-2014, 08:13 PM
I now have 4 pounds of 800x powder. Im reloading 200gr lswc or lrn in 45 auto, There is some info on loads but most are for 230 fmj. not that helpful. Ive also noticed that metering should be with a beam scale and trickler? ,thats ok . This powder wasn't even my 3rd choice but ya gotta use what is available so ---Where should I start my loads at ??
I have 3 powder orders out there with Lohmans and others, it has been 4 weeks plus and nothing yet. Lohmans was kind to reply to my latest email that they thought they would be caught up by the end of January,who knows. I just want to shoot is that sooo wrong!

Certaindeaf
01-10-2014, 08:20 PM
Link

http://www.castpics.net/project2/CastDatalist.php?t=CastData&z_Cartridge=LIKE&x_Cartridge=45+acp&v_Cartridge=AND&w_Cartridge=LIKE&y_Cartridge=&z_BulletWt=%3D&x_BulletWt=200&z_Bullet=LIKE&x_Bullet=&v_Bullet=AND&w_Bullet=%3D&y_Bullet=&z_Powder=LIKE&x_Powder=&v_Powder=AND&w_Powder=%3D&y_Powder=&Submit=Search+%28*%29

edadmartin
01-10-2014, 11:44 PM
certaindeaf thanks for the info .I see multiple references with different load data for 800x and same bullit ??. how was this list compiled?