PDA

View Full Version : Sister finally got out of house (Stupid people galor!)

mroliver77
01-10-2014, 02:11 PM
My younger sister called a day or so ago whining that she had cabin fever from being inside due to snow and cold.

She had to work today as she works at the school.

She just called me for a pressure relief! She said all the mush brains are out in force cutting in line in front of her at PO, parking her in and other dumb stuff.
I had her pray for them and she chilled out then went on with her errands.

It will be me making the call to her next so she can talk me down from a "brainstorm".lol

I really do like people, just not too many too close! ;)
J

bhn22
01-10-2014, 03:52 PM
I love my fellow man. I just don't understand why there has to be so many of the stupid ones though.

Wayne Smith
01-10-2014, 03:55 PM
Yeah, I think that until I catch myself doing something stupid!

OBIII
01-10-2014, 03:59 PM
Because the do-gooders and libtards have come up with so many regulations and labels, that Darwin is unable to compensate for their breeding habits.

OB

w5pv
01-10-2014, 04:01 PM
Down through the years I have done some pretty stupid things but lived through them thank the Lord

Blammer
01-10-2014, 04:51 PM
If there were as many good looking people as stupid people I wouldn't complain so much, but not likely for that to happen...

Firebricker
01-10-2014, 06:14 PM
I do not even want to be in a crowd of smart people crowded places are not my thing LOL. FB

MaryB
01-11-2014, 01:23 AM
Went to my favorite gun store today and picked up my Mosin Nagant Archangel stock kit. Also went to Walmart for a few groceries and it was loaded with brain dead zombies.

Bzcraig
01-11-2014, 01:29 AM
J, I totally understand and spend most of my days in like manner.

Bad Water Bill
01-11-2014, 01:10 PM
As a wise man told me one day, "We need them to truly appreciate all of the nice folks we normally just take for granted."

TXGunNut
01-11-2014, 01:24 PM
I love stupid people, they make someone like me look smart by comparison. Believe it or not some actually have money to spend and that helps me make a decent living. If only we could convince them to give up voting....

jmort
01-11-2014, 01:47 PM
The irony here is that we are all stupid in one way or another and it is foolish to think we are exempt from "stupid." Obviously there are degrees of stupid, but thinking you are all that, and a bag of chips, is mistake #1. You want to start a stupid investigation, break out a mirror.

montana_charlie
01-11-2014, 03:45 PM
My wife has an uncanny ability to identify which people are the stupid ones, then manipulate them to do her bidding. She is so adept at this, they usually experience great pleasure in satisfying her wishes.
Yep, 44 years and I'm still happy to be her husband ...

jmort
01-11-2014, 04:26 PM
She must be related to Tom Sawyer.

TXGunNut
01-12-2014, 03:01 AM
The irony here is that we are all stupid in one way or another and it is foolish to think we are exempt from "stupid." Obviously there are degrees of stupid, but thinking you are all that, and a bag of chips, is mistake #1. You want to start a stupid investigation, break out a mirror.

I think you're confusing "stupid" with "ignorant". Even the smartest person is ignorant of many subjects. Ignorance can be overcome by learning, stupid folks either can't or won't learn.

jmort
01-12-2014, 03:48 AM
No, I know the dictionary definition of stupid and ignorant. The O/P was referring to annoying behavior, which can be committed by both stupid and ignorant people. I meant what I said.