PDA

View Full Version : Cast Bullet News?

No_1
08-29-2005, 08:53 PM
Ken,

Has it been 4 years already? It has been such a pleasure to be a part of this board that I did not realize how fast time has passes. I believe I might have had personal dealings with you (CRS affects me too ) and find you to be an outstanding person. Doing something like this is something to be proud of. Please do not take the PM's from a few as gospel word of the masses. I know that sometimes things can get a little upside down. Hold your head high, thank those that make your life better and be nice to those who seem to go out of their way to make it worse. I hang around a lot, post a little and interact when I have something worthwhile or funny to say. I cannot speak for the masses but if I could I would say KUDOS my friend for a job VERY well done and If you need me, I am sure you know how to get in touch.

Robert

45nut
08-29-2005, 09:18 PM
Thanks Robert,
Knowing personally a bunch of fellow Nevada attendees and seemingly personally a couple hundred others here I do know very well that this job is not without thanks.
It's just a couple of recent events making that post necessary.
And looking back it only seemed to be four years,we are now into our third year.