PDA

View Full Version : Bucket full of "Infromation"

Mauserman
11-30-2007, 11:43 PM
I signed on here a few days ago thinking I mite learn something about casting bullet that I didn't know what I found is a site so full of infro that it will take me my lifetime to read it all... Now what spare time i have I spend reading..... Thanks for all the good reading folks I sure enjoy it....... :coffee: Just hope at my *old age* I live long enough to read it all... Better yet if I can remember 50% of what I read... :-D MM

oneokie
11-30-2007, 11:57 PM
Copy and paste to a word document. Or bookmark, save to favorites.

IcerUSA
12-01-2007, 12:42 AM
A harty welcome to ya and glad to have ya aboard , search , browse , ask questions , you'll just about anything here :)

Keith

waksupi
12-01-2007, 12:51 AM
Welcome aboard. You will soon find out some members are so full of crap, they can't fly, and there are some who can tell you where the molecules came from that formed the lead. Most are like me, mired down somewhere between the two extremes, although I'm sure I could raise some arguement on that point.

Bret4207
12-01-2007, 08:34 AM
Welcome aboard!

testhop
12-01-2007, 08:51 AM
welcome aboard glad to have you

StrawHat
12-01-2007, 08:57 AM
Welcome to the site, lots of knowledgeable folks willing to share info.

... Now what spare time i have I spend reading..... :-D MM

In your spare time you should be casting!

With a little luck you should be able to turn that bucketful of information into a bucket full of boolits!

montana_charlie
12-01-2007, 01:07 PM
Umm ... I can't fly.

VTDW
12-01-2007, 02:24 PM
Copy and paste to a word document. Or bookmark, save to favorites.

Welcome and Oneokie is right. I keep folders in my computer to seperate all the good stuff I read here. Problem is I don't really know enough to know what is good but these folks are patient and they don't yell at me.:mrgreen: This is the best site for its members sharing their knowledge that I know of...period.

Dave

454PB
12-01-2007, 02:37 PM
Welcome to the forum!

waksupi, could you send me a listing of each type of member to save me some time?

waksupi
12-01-2007, 06:26 PM
Welcome to the forum!

waksupi, could you send me a listing of each type of member to save me some time?

Maybe we could get some kind of a thermometer icon, where people can click on it, determining how they rate the individual for good, or bad, info. Someone like Buckshot, we would have to get a REAL BIG chart! It would need to range from the Asperly Aimless, to machining techniques!

MT Gianni
12-01-2007, 09:36 PM
Umm ... I can't fly.

I think what Ric is referring to is an Eagles tendency to eat so much that they are too fat to fly. They will hiss at you and charge with a full wingspan but they can't fly. Kinda fun to watch. Gianni

Ron
12-02-2007, 03:28 AM
Mauserman
Your "old age" is the right age. Some of us old dogs can be taught new tricks. Welcome to the board and don't be too shy at asking questions, someone here will surely have something to say! :drinks:

wiljen
12-02-2007, 08:05 AM
Welcome to the forum. If you run out of light reading here, there is always www.castpics.net too.

crazy mark
12-03-2007, 01:28 AM
I think what Ric is referring to is an Eagles tendency to eat so much that they are too fat to fly. They will hiss at you and charge with a full wingspan but they can't fly. Kinda fun to watch. Gianni

EAGLES????? I heard it was Vultures/Buzzards. Lots of old ones around here. Mark

1Shirt
12-03-2007, 09:42 AM
Welcome! Evey day you don't learn something is a day wasted! From this forum, I manage to learn something every day!
1Shirt!:coffee: