PDA

View Full Version : Big Reno Show anyone?

ammohead
11-28-2007, 12:05 AM
Anyone going?

Urny
11-28-2007, 12:46 AM
Current plans are to meet NVCurmudgeon and BruceB, I think, outside the show door at 0900 Friday. You gonna be there?

BruceB
11-28-2007, 06:59 AM
I hadn't actually confirmed the meeting time/place, but I AM gonna be there, with a room in the same hotel for Thursday and Friday nights. This will give us a place to sit down and discuss the affairs of the world while easing our feets and wetting-down our throats.

0900 Friday at the main entrance sounds good to me.

NVScouter
11-28-2007, 07:19 AM
Its Guard Drill so probobly not. Besides Reno Gun shows arent what they used to be. the last good gun show I went to was while I was stationed in TX two years ago.

ammohead
11-28-2007, 10:37 AM
I hadn't actually confirmed the meeting time/place, but I AM gonna be there, with a room in the same hotel for Thursday and Friday nights. This will give us a place to sit down and discuss the affairs of the world while easing our feets and wetting-down our throats.

0900 Friday at the main entrance sounds good to me.

No can do on Friday. Just got back from a vacation and I have to work. But I will be there Saturday and will look for everyone.

ammohead

9.3X62AL
11-28-2007, 05:50 PM
Sure wish I could meet you guys there (again). Was planning to go, but medical crapola scheduling interfered. Serial expletives deleted. This show may not be a GREAT one, but it sure as hell beats ANYTHING currently held in the People's Republic of Californistan. Having the Sportsman's Warehouse in Reno is another plus for us denizens of Soviet satellite nations.

Trez Hensley
11-28-2007, 09:15 PM
Are you talking about the Custom Gunmaker's Guild show at the Silver Legacy the end of Jan.? If so, I'll be showing my stock work on a table along the back wall (pretty sure that's where my table will be--right next to Luxus Walnut).

SCI is also there. I can't be both places....drat. Please come and see me. I'd love to meet a few of you in person.

waksupi
11-28-2007, 09:31 PM
I was wanting to get to the Guild show this year, but, alas, it appears I won't be able to make it. Too much to do at work. Which, I guess is a good thing!

NVcurmudgeon
11-29-2007, 01:24 AM
No can do on Friday. Just got back from a vacation and I have to work. But I will be there Saturday and will look for everyone.

ammohead

If you can't make it until Saturday, I'll be on the same schedule as Friday. Look for me lurking near the entrance at 9 AM, wearing the Navy blue USS Gurke ball cap.

oso
11-29-2007, 02:15 PM
If you see a bearded fellow wearing an orange neckerchief Friday morning, that'll be me.

NVcurmudgeon
11-29-2007, 04:02 PM
If you see a bearded fellow wearing an orange neckerchief Friday morning, that'll be me.

Friday morning, if things go as planned, be on the lookout for two big guys and a feathermerchant (me) in the aforementioned Navy blue cap.