PDA

View Full Version : Delton 20 inch rifle kit.

koehn,jim
12-27-2013, 05:29 PM
Does anyone have any recent experience with them, I want to build another modest priced weapon.

woodsxdragon
12-27-2013, 05:35 PM
I built my at with pieces I wanted from different manufactures. Palmetto state is who I got upper and bcg from. Went with a FA plug cause I've never used it. Lower was a spikes. Trigger was alg. Barrel was from jse surplus. Magpul buis. Yhm gas block. Hogue Fore grip. Magpul miad grip.
Built it with what I wanted. Turned out perfect for me.

john hayslip
12-27-2013, 07:02 PM
I bought a Deltron lower at a gun show several months before I put it together. The trigger needed to be put in before the safety but other than that 9 no problems. Reasonably good fit to the DPMS upper I wanted to mate it to. I bought a 300 Blackout upper from DSA and had the 223 top half sitting around looking at me and it wasn't tall enough to stand upright in a rack so I said what the heck and bought the new lower. Still have to switch the bolt carrier and T handle. From reading Patrick Sweeney the trigger before the safety isn't that unusual. I had an ejector spring left over from the build!!! No complaints.

Houndog
12-27-2013, 07:39 PM
I bought my first AR kit from them as well as several parts since then and ouside of being a little slow shipping at times everything is ok. Delton, Bravo Company and Spikes are my three main suppliers for AR parts.

condorjohn
12-27-2013, 08:31 PM
2008 I got their 16" mid-length kit. Built it on a LAR lower. It went together in about 45min.
I've never had an issue with it. I'd deal with them any time...

elginrunner
12-27-2013, 08:32 PM
I've built a couple, and have had no problems with fit or finish, and find them to run just fine when completed.

koehn,jim
12-27-2013, 11:19 PM
Thank you everyone for the feedback.

MtGun44
12-29-2013, 12:55 AM
used several Delton bbls and uppers and other parts. Never anything but good stuff,
barrels are accurate, no problems. Good company, in my experience.

Bill

cat223
12-29-2013, 03:57 AM
My wife supprised me with a Delton stripped lower for Christmas a couple years ago. It sat in the safe for about a year before I finished it up with a complete rifle kit from Blackthorne Products. The parts kit went in like a charm with no problem.