PDA

View Full Version : At the range today

melloairman
12-13-2013, 05:05 PM
A man showed up with a 2nd version Rouge . Said he picked it up on the internet used for $600.00 Sighted it in at the pistol range . Then he came out to the BP range were I was . At 50 yards he put 15 RB touching each others into the bulls eye . I only mention it because of all the bad talk that has taken place in the past about the first rifle . May be he will show up with some conicals some day when I am out there . Marvin

grizzlyadams
12-14-2013, 09:03 AM
they worked the bugs out of the rogue now, though, tooo little too late, they already got a bad name. if they weren't so darn fugly, and didnt use batteries, and weren't so expensive, i might consider one. but there are better big bores out there for the money.

MT Chambers
12-14-2013, 05:36 PM
So is it a Rouge or a Rogue?

W.R.Buchanan
12-20-2013, 01:47 PM
So what exactly is a Rouge? Pics please?

Randy

melloairman
12-20-2013, 11:01 PM
I miss spelled the name . God has forgiven me I hope you all have . It is Rogue and if you go to the Crossman site and type in the name you can see the picture . Not really a rifle I have interest in at this time . But the rifles I have may not interest a Rogue buyer either . Bottom line is repeatable accuracy and with a conical for me .Marvin

bginvestor
02-12-2014, 10:09 PM
I miss spelled the name . God has forgiven me I hope you all have . It is Rogue and if you go to the Crossman site and type in the name you can see the picture . Not really a rifle I have interest in at this time . But the rifles I have may not interest a Rogue buyer either . Bottom line is repeatable accuracy and with a conical for me .Marvin

I owned a Rogue once. Bought it new. The bolt sensor didn't work 100%, I had to return it. :-(

HARRYMPOPE
02-12-2014, 10:13 PM
A fellow at our range bought his son one this last year.(kid had felony's and cant own firearms)He claims it shoots a factory made conical under 3/4 at 50 yards. True or not? but maybe from what you are also saying they figured them out.