PDA

View Full Version : Cast boolits website is Broken???? S.O.S

AlaskanGuy
12-11-2013, 11:44 PM
All kinds of errors, cant retrieve my PM's, Bad gateway errors, and is soooo slow that it in pretty UN-usable.. I see that my PM's are being duplicated over and over again when I am able to view... copies of the same messages over and over again..

Can somebody call somebody so we can let the folks know that need to know???? Please???? I am hurting here without my lifeline in Cast Boolits...

Alaskan

PS... Hope that this gets actually posted.. it is my 3rd try at posting an SOS...

runfiverun
12-11-2013, 11:52 PM
the server in this area is having issues.

Teddy (punchie)
12-11-2013, 11:56 PM
Same thing here in western PA , start around med morning and got bad in afternoon.

Love Life
12-11-2013, 11:57 PM
NSA? Doe Run? All ammo and firearms companies purchased by the Cerebrus group?

Magana559
12-12-2013, 12:09 AM
Not working well here in CA

MaryB
12-12-2013, 12:13 AM
Slow in MN tonight...

Bad Water Bill
12-12-2013, 01:21 AM
Slow in Chiraq but getting better.

runfiverun
12-12-2013, 02:17 AM
looks like things have settled down finally.
my internet is working and the t.v ain't all fuzzy according to the kids.
I went and cast and swaged cores till my mom called to talk about her cataract surgery.

Bad Water Bill
12-12-2013, 02:53 AM
Mine is behaving great.

Thank You to whoever fixed the site. :drinks:[smilie=w:

wallenba
12-12-2013, 03:06 AM
Aliens.

btroj
12-12-2013, 08:48 AM
NSA? Doe Run? All ammo and firearms companies purchased by the Cerebrus group?

Wait a minute. Has anyone looked into the Cerebrus group possibly owning the NSA?

I smell a rat......

btroj
12-12-2013, 08:49 AM
It was wonky last night but fine this morning. Maybe the 'net just needed a good nights sleep?

Charlie Two Tracks
12-12-2013, 10:52 AM
I have often wondered how to save the information on this site. Suppose the internet only lasts as long as Al Gore is alive or something like that. I would hate to think of how many printers a guy would go through printing this site.

bhn22
12-12-2013, 11:38 AM
I saw on Infowars that there was a paradigim shift in the time-space continuum last night caused by the NSA sending an internet "spike" to cause all foreign lead smelting plants to run wild. The hoped for "crash" of their safety systems was hoped to cause the plants to shut down briefly and make the world aware of the dangers of lead, and lead to lead bans worldwide. It is rumored that one plant in China went into full meltdown, and that superheated, molten lead is eating it's way towards New York city in what's being called "The New York Syndrome". There's sure to be a movie made about this soon. You won't see any of this information in the papers, so if you have loved ones in NYC, you should get them out of the city ASAP. Ironically, the released lead was caused by the failure of a failsafe device called a "gas check" that wasn't in place at the time. Oh, the humanity!

Love Life
12-12-2013, 11:56 AM
^^^awesome!!!!

1950Hudson
12-12-2013, 12:23 PM
Nah, it was just the cold weather. With the ice storm and such, all the 1s and 0s on the Internet started sticking together into 1101010s and 10s and 000s and such and it just clogged up the pipes...

bhn22
12-12-2013, 12:33 PM
Or it could have just been a technical difficulty, but NSA is remaining silent on the issue. Perhaps Edward Snowden will chime in and fill in the missing pieces.

felix
12-12-2013, 12:41 PM
It's all the internet backup batteries getting stolen to be sold to us booliteers via battery smelters. Does this sentence cover all the ideas stated in this thread (so far)? ... felix

DoeRun's battery reclaim plant selling the refined lead to the ammo companies:
37°37'58.93"N
91°07'55.29"W

Most refiners are in Mexico and those typically reuse the lead to make brand new ones as well at the same location.

... felix

snuffy
12-12-2013, 02:31 PM
I saw on Infowars that there was a paradigim shift in the time-space continuum last night caused by the NSA sending an internet "spike" to cause all foreign lead smelting plants to run wild. The hoped for "crash" of their safety systems was hoped to cause the plants to shut down briefly and make the world aware of the dangers of lead, and lead to lead bans worldwide. It is rumored that one plant in China went into full meltdown, and that superheated, molten lead is eating it's way towards New York city in what's being called "The New York Syndrome". There's sure to be a movie made about this soon. You won't see any of this information in the papers, so if you have loved ones in NYC, you should get them out of the city ASAP. Ironically, the released lead was caused by the failure of a failsafe device called a "gas check" that wasn't in place at the time. Oh, the humanity!

I'll be at the leading edge of that lead flow from China, with my ingot molds, muffin tine and anything else that could contain lead![smilie=p::-P I wonder what the alloy would be? Think of it as pure and go from there?

(As in the blob!) For those too young to have seen it!

frkelly74
12-12-2013, 02:37 PM
I think it was probably slowed down because everyone was at the healthcare . gov site using up all the electrons trying to make sense of that thing.