PDA

View Full Version : Lee customer service

skykingjohn
12-11-2013, 07:22 PM
I bought some used reloading dies that i cleaned up and all that was missing was the load / instruction sheet .I like to have paper work that goes with stuff when i emailed lee about getting some I figured that i would never hear back . But got an email back with in an hour saying that they were sending them .:-P:-P love great customer service . :-P:-P

I get most of my reloading stuff from Lee and have had no problems with any of it . i think that a person just getting into reloading that does not have a butt load of money it is a good way to start . :p:-P

Guesser
12-12-2013, 01:03 PM
I've been hand loading since 1956 and I think Lee is a good company with great products; that said, it takes every company in existence to cover all the bases. Even then sometimes it takes a new outside outfit to make even more improvements.
Kudos to Lee!!!!

jmort
12-12-2013, 01:06 PM
God Bless Lee Precision. For the prices they charge, their customer service is incredible. It is no wonder Lee Precision is #1.

jcwit
12-12-2013, 01:39 PM
I've often wondered who makes the dies for the ammo companies.

oscarflytyer
12-12-2013, 02:36 PM
Called them twice - great service and information/advice both time.

RCBS has been good in the past as well, fwiw.

blikseme300
12-12-2013, 09:16 PM
Customer service outcomes are typically based upon the politeness of the caller. I have had good experiences with all of the major reloading equipment companies by following this simple personal rule.

/*rant warning
What I dislike are people recommending specific products based on the perceived customer service level as this is poor indication of the quality of the product IMHO. I prefer not having to take up companies on their warranties or contact their customer service.
*/

r1kk1
12-13-2013, 09:25 AM
I've often wondered who makes the dies for the ammo companies.

I suspect they are done in house, and probably carbide. I bet the machines don't look anything like we use or a Camdex (which I've seen). I would like to tour a commercial plant.

Take care

r1kk1