PDA

View Full Version : Would like to let others Know

like it all
12-08-2013, 07:08 PM
I've been a member of the forum for awhile now, and find it almost indispensable for information on reloading and casting. Another area that has recently come into play lately, is finding good sources for supplies needed. I was looking for Javalina lube and found that they are essentially gone, but another member suggested that I contact White Label Lube, thanks fellas it works great and is cheaper. The price of gas checks has gone crazy lately, again someone suggested DJ's and I'm back in business. This forum is so far out in front of some others, It's really a pleasure.:smile:

dikman
12-08-2013, 07:38 PM
I agree, it is one of those "nice" forums, where people are treated with a degree of respect. I am a relative newcomer, and only shoot the Holy Black (so much that is on here isn't relevant to me) but this forum has been a tremendous source of knowledge in my learning process. I recommend it to anyone I meet who is interested in casting boolits.

:drinks: to all on here.

waco
12-08-2013, 09:58 PM
It really is the best forum out there. Lots of great people and a WEALTH of knowledge.
Glad to have you guys along for the ride.

jonk
12-09-2013, 01:08 AM
The price of checks is why I got a few of the Pat Marlin dies. I don't NEED to make my own checks NOW, but at some point prices might dicate that I might... and aluminum checks work as well as copper at a fraction of the price.

As to the javelina: I used a fair amount of it in the past, and I really like White Label stuff as a replacement; but consider making your own Felix lube. All I used for 10 years until I got so busy with work that I didn't have time to make my own any more.

osteodoc08
12-09-2013, 09:22 AM
I agree completely. I'm relatively new here as well and felt I've been included in the brotherhood here with open arms. I feel I have some knowledge to add in Other areas besides casting, but the overall wealth of knowledge here on this board is astounding. It has since become my #1 forum. So thank you to everyone.