PDA

View Full Version : The Greatest Site

Mel-4857
08-27-2005, 07:44 PM
Just want everyone to What a GREAT site this is.I've learned so much in the few months I've been on. Tonight I got chance to try out two moulds I Leemented. What a difference, Just open the mould or at most a shake and out they drop.Plus I tried Bruce B's speed casting ;the 8mm Boolits just kept piling up ,shiny and filled out. Everyone has been a great help. Really got me hooked on Cast. Mel

Newtire
08-27-2005, 10:02 PM
I agree Mel,
A little of hanging around here & you start getting .30 carbine loads that work, some .30-30 stuff that shoots better than any jacketed, all kinds of good info. Just try & go easy on the mould buying. Just when ya think you have all ya need, these guys come out with another one & then you are filling out the check with trembling fingers...wow...a six-holer...this'll be the last one...yeah...

Buckshot
08-28-2005, 12:27 AM
"Just when ya think you have all ya need, these guys come out with another one & then you are filling out the check with trembling fingers...wow...a six-holer...this'll be the last one...yeah..."

............Yup, I know! :D I have to write 2 $56 checks this evening. I figure out that the combined total is $112. Like any good red blooded American I put that into perspective by figureing that that is 3.47 tanks of gasoline!

There oughta be a law about how many custom moulds can be run in any 30 day period.

..............Buckshot

Nrut
08-28-2005, 12:54 AM
I'm like you Mel only been here a few months and have learned loads of good stuff...really a great bunch of guy's....so far I have bought only one group buy mold and find it is best not to go to the "group buy" forum....well it's been a whole week since I've been there just a little peek won't hurt eh?...mic

Mel-4857
08-28-2005, 08:32 AM
Group Buys!! Got 3 and in for 2 more. Guys at our club just love me. No big deal to make a few extra boolits when they drop six at time. Mel