Phone # is
To Order, Voice 480.987.9008

cw

deltaenterprizes
11-21-2007, 12:28 PM
Jerry Stilwell makes dies also

Intel6
12-04-2007, 03:32 PM
I live in SE AZ and was heading up to Phoenix to shoot a big match (pistol) and figured I would stop by Magma and pick up some sizing dies I have been wanting.

It was neat to see the whole operation. They were nice people and I hung around a while and watched the guy hone out one of my dies.

MissouriBullet
12-16-2007, 11:41 AM
I live in SE AZ and was heading up to Phoenix to shoot a big match (pistol) and figured I would stop by Magma and pick up some sizing dies I have been wanting.

It was neat to see the whole operation. They were nice people and I hung around a while and watched the guy hone out one of my dies.

I bet it was Gene you saw do that. He designed and builds the Lube Master. Serial #802 arrived at my shop on Thursday.

He loves giving tours. Did they show you their welding opeation out back where do weld up huge tractor parts and stuff for local folks?

Swamprat1052
12-16-2007, 11:50 AM
I've never me those folks personally but they are first class folks. I bought my Star Sizer on ebay and it needed some parts and I needed some advice. I got both from the folks at Magma. Even though I didn't buy a sizer from them they were helpful and sent me the parts I needed quick. I'd like to stop by there sometimes myself.

Swamprat