PDA

View Full Version : Needing help around Nashville.

cainttype
11-22-2013, 12:24 PM
I don't know if there is another area where this should be posted, but I need help from someone in the Nashville, Tenn. area.
There is a supply outlet there that has brass I need. The problem is that I'm in SW Louisiana, and they don't ship. Obviously, I need someone to act as a middle-man willing pick up the brass and mail at the Post Office.
Hopefully, someone able to help will have a reloading supply need of their own that I might be able to help with.

w5pv
11-22-2013, 01:11 PM
what brass do you need?may be some at other places.

cainttype
11-22-2013, 02:09 PM
It's 338RCM. I've been patiently waiting for Hornady to make a run, but it hasn't happened.
I'm hoping to find a helping hand from a member here that lives in the area. I hope to be able to return the favor to someone that might need something I can help with in bullets or brass.

Tackleberry41
11-22-2013, 04:05 PM
What supply outlet? Only place I know of doing that is the reloaders bench in Mt Juliet. They carry a lot of off the wall stuff.

cainttype
11-22-2013, 04:27 PM
A member here (RickinTN) has graciously offered his help, so I'm putting a plan together.
It's not everywhere nowadays that help is so easily found. Without the assistance I'd be unable to complete the deal. It's a testament to the quality of members found here.