PDA

View Full Version : Prayers needed for knee surgery

mhat
11-14-2013, 10:45 AM
Please pray for me this morning , I going in for knee surgery on my right. It's just going to be ortho but prayers sure help any situation. Thanks in advance.

Mark

s mac
11-14-2013, 10:50 AM
May God be with you and the doctor. I've had knee surgery, it will get better. s mac

Hogdaddy
11-14-2013, 10:51 AM
Prayers sent,, Speady recovery ; )
H/D

jmort
11-14-2013, 10:54 AM
Praying for a full and complete recovery for you Brother..

country gent
11-14-2013, 11:11 AM
You are in my thoughts and prayers. Wishing you a full and speedy recovery. Oh and the nurses from Hee Haw to brighten the days

Charlie Two Tracks
11-14-2013, 02:56 PM
I did Mark. Let us know how you are doing.

mhat
11-14-2013, 04:30 PM
Thank you everyone for the prayers. Everything went good and I'm on the way home. Oh, I didn't get the nurses from Hee Haw. Lol.

Mark

waksupi
11-14-2013, 05:03 PM
Glad to hear you are back in butt kickin' form again!

DLCTEX
11-15-2013, 04:14 PM
Good to hear you are home. Exercise that knee! Mine is only slightly improved from my surgery two years ago. I am praying for better results for you.

Gibbs44
11-16-2013, 11:56 PM
Prayers sent for a speedy recovery.

missionary5155
11-19-2013, 09:23 AM
Good morning
Thanks to God ! May there be no complications or infection. May you have full use of an important joint.
Mike in Peru

mhat
11-22-2013, 12:04 AM
Thank you to everyone that has prayed for me during my knee repair. I started therapy yesterday, will be going 3 times a week. It sure was painful, but I know that it will get better soon. Again thanks and my you all have an awesome thanksgiving. Just remember to give the thanks to our wonderful God

Mark

smoked turkey
11-22-2013, 12:32 AM
Mark I have prayed for your speedy and complete recovery as well. I have not had to have that particular surgery, but from those I know that have gone through it I think it is vital that you stretch yourself and do your therapy and bend that knee joint. If you don't they will do it for you and it will be no fun. Have a good Thanksgiving as well.

DrBill33
12-01-2013, 03:41 PM
My Prayers are with you! I had both knees replaced last year ... it does get a lot better!

mhat
12-03-2013, 02:04 PM
Thank you to everyone for praying for knees. I'm still needing your prayers as I go in Friday for carpal tunnel surgery on my right hand and injections on my left. I'm an aircraft mechanic and need my both my hands for work. So any prayers are appreciated, thank you and God bless.

Mark

DRNurse1
12-05-2013, 07:33 AM
Lifting you up, Cast Boolit Brother.

mhat
12-06-2013, 11:28 PM
Thank you to all that have prayed for me in my time of need. My carpal tunnel surgery was a success. I'm home resting with an ice pack on it. I go Monday to my physical therapist to have the dressing removed and the one and only session of therapy. God is good.

Mark

missionary5155
12-07-2013, 06:06 AM
Good morning and Praise God once more !
Hard to get by without the hands doing as they should.
Mike in Peru

Newtire
12-22-2013, 06:40 PM
Thank you to everyone for praying for knees. I'm still needing your prayers as I go in Friday for carpal tunnel surgery on my right hand and injections on my left. I'm an aircraft mechanic and need my both my hands for work. So any prayers are appreciated, thank you and God bless.

Mark Took me about 2-weeks to get over the arthroscopic torn miniscus surgery in my knee and the carpal tunnel took a little longer. Seldom think about it anymore. Here's to a speedy recovery!

mikeym1a
12-22-2013, 08:08 PM
Here it is the end of December. How's the knee? Hope you are recovering well. After 4 months of waiting, the VA finally told me I had a torn meniscus, a vertical tear. It won't heal without surgery. So, when am I scheduled? We don't know yet. I only just got the referral to the Orthopedic clinic on Thursday, this week. It'll probably be March before they get to me. Oh, joy. The best of Obamacare.

mhat
12-27-2013, 12:34 PM
Here it is the end of December. How's the knee? Hope you are recovering well. After 4 months of waiting, the VA finally told me I had a torn meniscus, a vertical tear. It won't heal without surgery. So, when am I scheduled? We don't know yet. I only just got the referral to the Orthopedic clinic on Thursday, this week. It'll probably be March before they get to me. Oh, joy. The best of Obamacare.

Thanks for asking. My knee is doing very well. I have a great PT. I hate to hear you will have to wait so long for repair. I know how the pain is when trying to get around daily. On my right knee the meniscus was torn on the inboard rear and the outboard side as well. I had my left on repaired last year, same Dr. and same PT. Just remember to keep doing your stretching and exercise as prescribed. I had my carpal tunnel repaired on my right hand, and on my left, Dr. injected it. Said we could get them every 3 months as needed to get me by till next year around Thanksgiving time. I'm off work the last 6 weeks of the year, so this is where I try to do any planned repairs. I think it will be a little tough to go back to aircraft repair on 01/05/2014, but you know we have to do what we have to do to keep the lights on. Wishing everyone a Happy New Year. God bless

Mark

daniel lawecki
12-27-2013, 02:05 PM
Prayers send good luck keep us posted.

mikeym1a
12-27-2013, 05:14 PM
Glad to hear you are doing well. I finally got to see the PA at the clinic, who gave me a referral to the ortho clinic for evaluation. Just got the appointment in the mail, 19 Feb. By staying off the knee as much as possible, it has gotten a lot better. I can move around the house without any pain, but if I'm going out, I put on my brace. I really look forward to the day I can discard the brace altogether. Again, I'm glad for your swift recovery. God Bless.