PDA

View Full Version : Interesting website problem........

3006guns
11-13-2013, 10:17 AM
I've noticed this happening before occasionally, but thought I might ask one of the moderators about it. Hope this is in the right place!

Over the years I've typed out responses to posts, hit the "enter" key and had a box pop up that says my post was too short.....please add at least five more characters. Now, having typed several sentences already I don't think that's the case. Has anyone else had this happen?

Calamity Jake
11-13-2013, 12:04 PM
If you post with a quote from another post and type inside that quote then the websight does not see your
responce so you need to also respond with something outside the quote.

3006guns
11-13-2013, 12:35 PM
If you post with a quote from another post and type inside that quote then the websight does not see your
responce so you need to also respond with something outside the quote.

Thank you Jake.......right now I'm typing outside the quote, just like I did in my first response. Let's see what happens....

Edit: Okay, it worked. You know, I usually double space between the quote and my post...maybe I just forgot? I'll pay more attention in the future. Again, thank you for your help!

Bad Water Bill
11-13-2013, 05:39 PM
I usually double space between the quote and my post...maybe I just forgot? I'll pay more attention in the future. !

Get used to the forget thing.

It gets werster as we get yunger. er er :kidding:

CastingFool
11-14-2013, 10:35 PM
forget what?