PDA

View Full Version : I think I mighta got him!!!

Bullshop Junior
11-09-2013, 10:39 PM
I think George may have been here this morning. Not positive, so I am going to relay the story and yall tell me what you think....

It was about 6am. I was just starting to wake up and i heard the Dog bark. Now the dog is a extra that my wife came with. A small poodle whom never barks unless its someone he forsnt know at the door and then it is just one single bark. Never more. This morning, it was two barks, so i knew something was up. Jumped up, ran down the hall to my gun room, grabbed the 12ga and tan upstairs to the door. Opened up, and the only tracks in the snow were some moose tracks and a set of fox tracks.

About this time, i heard a blood curdling scream from back down stairs by my gun room, followed by a sheik from my wife. The first scream woke her up. So i ran back down stairs and half way down i hear another grunt along with a few choice words from near the wood stove. I get down stairs just in time to head the basement door slam. Ran out to it and i can just make out a man running along but out of range of the 12ga. I yelled for him to stop and he didnt and i didnt wanna chase in the 0 degree weather in my boxers.

Going back into the house to investigate, i found in the hall leading to my gun room the intruder and set off one of my "booby" traps. About a hear and a half ago someone broke in and stole all my guns, so i set up some booby traps in the hall, including but not limeted to a trip string with a can of bear spray at eye level. This is the one that the intruder set off, explaining the scream. He then headed straight for the door, but seems he may have bumped into the woodstove. He left quite a mess in my hall, witch consisted of 143 pieces of LC 30-06 dies, a set of Eagal 30/06 dies and a RCBS 45acp die box.
Here is a pic of the damage. I couldnt fine anything missing but i will be settin more traps and keeping a close eye on things.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/11/10/tusu2u6a.jpg

So what do yall think, think it might have been rhat sneaky George?

Sgtonory
11-09-2013, 10:44 PM
Glad everyone is ok and nothing was taken.

RED333
11-09-2013, 10:57 PM
Yep, that was George alright.
He will be back.

Bullshop Junior
11-09-2013, 11:00 PM
Yep, that was George alright.
He will be back.

I was afraid of that.

BrassMagnet
11-09-2013, 11:16 PM
You almost got to find out what they pay for a George hide.
You should of had a rifle!

Bullshop Junior
11-09-2013, 11:29 PM
I have heard they fetch a fine price.

chuckbuster
11-10-2013, 07:49 AM
Better load that 12 with Buckshot and Slugs. If he was still able to run after taking a can of Bear Spray in the face George must be one tough hombre!

Jeffrey
11-10-2013, 08:17 AM
I use wasp killer. Shoots a long solid stream.

Garyshome
11-10-2013, 08:19 AM
I use wasp killer. Shoots a long solid stream. Great idea!

Crawdaddy
11-10-2013, 11:10 AM
That was George. By my account he now has stitches in his right ear, blisters on his butt and watery eyes.

Nothing taken? Very odd... Better check closer.