PDA

View Full Version : Dennis Marshall

klw
11-05-2007, 10:08 AM
I knew him decades ago but lost track. He use to write for the American Rifleman and Lyman's Handbooks. Anyone know what happened to him?

quasi
11-05-2007, 01:44 PM
you might want to ask here Ken.

http://www.castbulletassoc.org/forum/

rockrat
11-05-2007, 02:30 PM
He passed away a long time ago, IIRC. He had alot of good stuff in "The Fouling Shot"

Yup, brain fart. It was Frank Marshal who passed away years ago. Sorry about that misinformation

Bret4207
11-05-2007, 05:55 PM
Wasn't he involved with Ed Woiska of the Hanned Line?

Shuz
11-05-2007, 08:45 PM
He passed away a long time ago, IIRC. He had alot of good stuff in "The Fouling Shot"

I hadn't heard that Dennis Marshall, the metallurgist, had passed on, but Frank Marshall, who used to write a lot for the CBA periodical did pass away quite some time ago.

klw
11-05-2007, 09:07 PM
I hadn't heard that Dennis Marshall, the metallurgist, had passed on, but Frank Marshall, who used to write a lot for the CBA periodical did pass away quite some time ago.

Dennis was the one that I knew. Now I'm wondering if both or gone or if Dennis is still around?

Bret4207
11-06-2007, 08:10 AM
I'm pretty sure he was over on the CBA-L List, home of "Der Colonel Chas Hamilton. I 'don't even know if the List is still in existence. Been 3-4 years since I looked.

klw
11-06-2007, 10:26 AM
I'm pretty sure he was over on the CBA-L List, home of "Der Colonel Chas Hamilton. I 'don't even know if the List is still in existence. Been 3-4 years since I looked.

Never saw Dennis there. Hamilton is still around however. Dieing VERY slowly from Agent Orange posioning I think. Beyond that Hamilton is not well. Maybe it is extreme anger at being sick. Must be very hard to have that problem.