PDA

View Full Version : Ya know what?

Lee
10-16-2013, 09:23 PM
I just seen in my hometown newspaper how our own non-military, community-organizer, so-called, president of this country, was pictured posturing a Medal of Honor on one of our soldiers today.
It makes me want to puke.
This excuse of an American citizen, arrogant, nose in the air, impotent, druggie, awarding a military hero an award? I need to have an amendment that only allows a military official to be permitted to bestow these medfals on our honored veterans.

Obama? Ssshhhheeeessssh

LUBEDUDE
10-16-2013, 10:55 PM
He's about as easy to see through as Saran Wrap.

SciFiJim
10-17-2013, 02:14 AM
I saw the picture on the front of the Wall Street Journal today. The soldier looks some kind of pissed. In absolute control though, and with full military bearing.

mikeym1a
10-17-2013, 03:25 AM
I do believe he (bho) has become the most loathed president in our country's history. :shock:

captaint
10-17-2013, 06:58 AM
A joke. Not funny, but a joke....
Mike

oldred
10-17-2013, 08:31 AM
It certainly would be unbecoming and probably even disgraceful but it sure would serve Obummer right if one of those heroes just told him to stick it "you know where"!

jcwit
10-17-2013, 01:12 PM
It certainly would be unbecoming and probably even disgraceful but it sure would serve Obummer right if one of those heroes just told him to stick it "you know where"!

Most of our military and especially those that earn a medal such as this would not stoop to his level by doing such as that.

Bad Water Bill
10-17-2013, 11:38 PM
Since we know that ONLY Indonesian CITIZENS are permitted to go to their schools that means his citizenship in the U S A was cancelled.

When did he ever apply to get it back?

He was to be thoroughly vetted before he could be nominated.

The people responsible for failing to do due diligence should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law and serve the maximum sentence possible.

w5pv
10-18-2013, 10:29 AM
He is the only non citizen to hold the office of president,I agree with all the above post plus more that I can only think.

sundog
10-18-2013, 12:36 PM
...against all enemies foreign and domestic,...

Echo
10-18-2013, 01:43 PM
Yes, but - it IS the Congressional Medal Of Honor. BO presents it as a representative of the People, which he is, due to the Low-Information citizenry and the lap-dog MainStream Media... It's a damn shame the We The People were so un- and mis-informed that we put BO where he is. Shame on us...

country gent
10-18-2013, 01:54 PM
Like it or not, right or wrong, even though he never served As President He is Commander in Cheif the head of our military. This title authorizies him to bestow such military medals. Citizens ( non military) are able to recieve 2 medals The one given to astronauts ( cant remember the name) and The Distinguished Marksmanship badge. I dont agree with this president dont care for how he does buisness but he is Comander in Cheif so he has the autority to do this. I thought the recipient could also request who bestoed the medal once awarded.

Uncle R.
10-22-2013, 03:43 PM
Yes, but - it IS the Congressional Medal Of Honor. BO presents it as a representative of the People, which he is, due to the Low-Information citizenry and the lap-dog MainStream Media... It's a damn shame the We The People were so un- and mis-informed that we put BO where he is. Shame on us...

US?
<
What US?
<
You got a mouse in your pocket or something?
<
I didn't vote for him, and I don't feel ashamed because he got elected. Twice. His elections pretty much prove that WAY too many of my fellow countrymen are idiots, thieves or worse - but that doesn't make me feel ashamed either. I am not morally responsible for the actions of others.
<
Sad as I see a country that should have been a beacon of freedom and hope for mankind going down the toilet? Oh, yes.
<
Apprehensive for the future of my children? Very much so.
<
Ashamed?
Nope. I didn't do it. I've done more than most to try to prevent it. I ain't ashamed.
<
Uncle R.

woody13
10-22-2013, 04:51 PM
I am glad I no longer serve under him. I am in amazement of what he has done to our military. Every time I talk to one of the guys in my old Det it makes me so mad at how he has cut so much out and does not give one **** of what is going on for us one bit. One day well be fighting here on our own ground because of him and we are in many ways. Muslims in America against true Americans. Bring it.....

bob208
10-23-2013, 05:01 PM
the problem is the ones that see him for what he is. a *** Kenyan trying to bring the U.S. down to African third world status. we are in the minority.