PDA

View Full Version : Don't you just hate it when

hylander
10-15-2013, 01:30 AM
You are on a roll and have to stop casting.
I was in my groove, having a 99% success rate, Boolits were all looking Beautiful.
But alas, I had to stop for it was supper time :sad:

Bzcraig
10-15-2013, 01:41 AM
Yup, been there done that and unfortunately it will happen many times more.

torker
10-15-2013, 07:38 AM
I know what you mean.. Kinda wanting a piece of homemade apple pie that you been smelling cooking in the oven. and finding out it's not for you. the stupid,stupid book club meeting at your house later that evening... Just a feeling...

Dan Cash
10-15-2013, 08:30 AM
When I am on such a roll, it never fails; my wife is gone and the D@$*&$%^&@@#$%#%^@#%^ telephone rings with a @(*&^%$#@$%&^& telemarketer on the other end.

LAH
10-15-2013, 08:55 AM
The thing I deal with most is the telephone. People call asking about product or how soon they can get an order filled. I went to the store & purchased a phone with a headset which really helped. I'm able to talk & cast at the same time. If I'm in a place I can't talk then voice mail is my friend.

btroj
10-15-2013, 08:58 AM
I listen to music while casting, phone stays in the house. If it is important then they will leave a message or call back.

My issue these days is my thumb on my left hand, it gets a work out pushing the handles open. After a while it sometimes gets pretty painful to do so I have to stop casting. Luckily it only happens a few times a year but I think it is a sign of things to come.

runfiverun
10-15-2013, 12:38 PM
electrical tape my friend....

stop casting when things are working good??
notgonnahappen and everybody knows it, the kids will tell me dinner is done but they ain't coming back out to say it twice.
that's why we have a micro-wave.

w5pv
10-15-2013, 12:51 PM
I keep the temps up on the melt and mould go eat and resume when I get through eating. I cast on the car port in conner where I am the only person goes there.

1Shirt
10-15-2013, 01:51 PM
Women have bad hair days, and we sometimes have bad casting days.
1Shirt!

bruce381
10-15-2013, 08:11 PM
no phone no stopping till pot is empty wife puts dinner in oven for me